Sunday, December 4, 2011

i got respect for my real friend i don't give a fuck about my fake friends i guess i don't give a fuck about a lot of people then i lv

King Vero
King Vero i got respect for my real friend i don't give a fuck about my fake friends i guess i don't give a fuck about a lot of people then
 
Jind Gaught
Jind Gaught i lv dis song
www.youtube.com
Teri Meri Meri Teri Prem Kahani ( Body Guard ) Salman Khan 2011 imranskt23@yahoo.com

Likes

Jind Gaught
 
Barbara Joan Weissmann
Barbara Joan Weissmann I don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one shining down on me!! Always in our hearts Ken, Marry Christmas from your whole family.
 
Ben Kunard
Ben Kunard I need a hot girl and a blow job

Likes

Amanda Leann Stechmann
 
Daisy Flores
Daisy Flores On break work till close tonight, wish I had some taco bell, text me!!!
 
Shirley Felsman
Shirley Felsman Fuk him then fuk u, u thnk i dnt no well tell me cuz i thnk i got a clue i no tell me now b 4 for its tooi late boo
 
Dorothy Curry Sheller
Dorothy Curry Sheller i think joni was my biggest shopper, lol today. we spent most of the morning laughing at how little money we made at the sale but then the afternoon picked up. needless to say there was no reason to have anyone helping with crowd control. crystal and her mom were pretty big shoppers also. thanks guys. sale still going on tommarow, sunday. if you show up a little befor 2pm you should get some free stuff.
 
Carol Thomas
Carol Thomas wow! took forever at geno's. but that dont matter cuz i cant get u off my mind! :D
 
Alexa Golden
Alexa Golden Siting in my room all by myself... I hate this
 
Dawn Cronin
Dawn Cronin Go out and finish up some things I should do....or stay home and do nothing...maybe watch a movie? Why is it when I do nothing I beat myself up for getting nothing done??
 
Maureen Kingma
Maureen Kingma I'm gay....I like boobies
 
'KassyNena Galeano
'KassyNena Galeano LMS ! (: •How old do u look ; •Rate ; •Would I txt you ; •Would I date you ; •Are we close ; •Would I hug or kiss you ; •Do I ♥ you ; •Tbh ; •First impression ;

Likes

David TaylorGanq HernandezMaria Dgaf RomeroKevin HenaoBrownn Suqqaa
 
Katrina Mackenzie
Katrina Mackenzie Hungry i want some chillis

Likes

Montel Phillips
 
Tom Donohue
Tom Donohue I got sum heavy lines on the new track im doin! n i know you loved what me n ma boy Nappy did on pain in your eyes awhile back. So ima try to get him on my commercial track n we gnna break it down for u all!

Likes

Jerry Carpenter
 
Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall I have gone years without realizing that iconic physicist Stephen Hawking is British. Weird . . . he doesn't even have an accent.
 
Mindy Legore
Mindy Legore gonna be a great night . the music i hear is great dont judge if your not on my station lol
 
Tammy L Earnest
Tammy L Earnest I just got asked out... by a police officer... uh... I soooo do not see this happening... uh... lol >;)

Likes

Anna SteenhardKayte BowersJamie Cheney
 
Josh Copeland
Josh Copeland Well I am at this wildcatter place with my work colleagues and I just want to be with this person :(
 
Sk Dominicano Ocie
Sk Dominicano Ocie got a new phone... happy but dat was money I didnt wana spend lbs
 
Theodore Douse
Theodore Douse I dnt trust these hoes at all but that's jus a result of me paying attention

Likes

Enrique Aguilera
 
Bishnu Baral
Bishnu Baral Child to the Sales Girl In a Sweets Shop: Will You Marry Me When I Grow Up ? Girl Smiled And Said "Yes !" Child: Can you Give Your Future Husband A Free Chocolate?
 
Lizz Aguilarr
Lizz Aguilarr The parade went great...! x] my instrument was SUPER bright!!! i just LOVE L.E.D. Lights... theyre soo AWESOMEE'!!!!!! xD

Likes

Gillian Leigh Vidales
 
Baswell Earl Sears
Baswell Earl Sears La la la la wait til i get my money right then you can't tell me nothing excuse me is you sayin something uh uh you can't tell me nothing...
 
Brayan Quiroz
Brayan Quiroz Coulda fixed it since you 1st knew,instead i chose to hurt you,well girl just know it hurts 2,cus im losing something perfect,i think i dont deserve you,i think your pretty sure too,but dam how could u think id ever think that she was worth it?..whats worse is,i played you,just as worse as they did,bouta go get faded pray my baby let me worship

Likes

Desiree Pedrosa
 
Matthew Morshed
Matthew Morshed Thank you all for the birthday wishes and good hopes. slowly getting better and able to use computers and phones a little bit more. still working on walking well and staying awake for more than an hour or two and eating steady meals. hopefully i will talk to you all soon =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment