Sunday, December 4, 2011

Whats going on tonight hmu before I kill one of my roommates lol i love the old rap shit bottoms up just came on ; to me

Spencer Braz
Spencer Braz Whats going on tonight hmu before I kill one of my roommates lol

Likes

Katelyn Parrent
 
Allison Stith
Allison Stith i love the old rap shit . . bottoms up just came on ; & to me that shits old ' hah out with the bestfriend & peckerhead here sooon. whats goin onnnnn ?

Likes

Chelsea Elizabeth Koons
 
Chad Kinder
Chad Kinder i live my life 1 step at a time. FCK a piece of the pie, this whole section is mine. (words from the wise to the wise) die nasty.
 
Ben Raucher TheDoc
Ben Raucher TheDoc there pokemon month thing i have the mon digimon CLOSE ENOUGH
 
Christina McClatchey
Christina McClatchey I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in inten...sive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today :)
 
Victoria Ronk
Victoria Ronk #5914. Oh my god . I love you . You're like the best big sister material <3
 
Rose Anne Cacamo
Rose Anne Cacamo i will watch ds.jeje
www.youtube.com
SEGUNDA MANO http://SegundaManoMovie.ph/ Facebook.com/SegundaManoFilm Follow us at @StarCinema Showing in theaters nationwide on December 25, 2011! An offici...
 
Shameil Baker
Shameil Baker Just finished eating dinner and i did that lol....ROBERT bit the bone in pieces...baked lemon pepper chicken, dirty rice and italian green beans with potatoes...i must say i put my foot in that..#FULL AF BOUTA GET THE KIDS A BATH AND READY 4 BED....
 
Tia Watkins
Tia Watkins Im Faithful I NEVER Lie Whatever U ask Me 2 do Ill do I got My own money dont need Urs - All I want is Ur Devoted Attention - IS THAT 2 MUCH 2 ASK 4????????????
 
Melissa Conley Leonard
Melissa Conley Leonard I have a huge to do list for tomorrow since it's my only day off. Can I cram a weeks worth of work into one day? Lets find out!
 
Steve Furrow
Steve Furrow Friend's May the season bless you an all of your familey member's. To the star watcher's I watch also.I watch the star in the East. God Bless all.
 
Гавриил Мелендес
Гавриил Мелендес Home baby sitting -___- I dead want some fun >:O !!!!!
 
Brenda Mueller
Brenda Mueller Hi everyone on fb if you are looking for someone keep look God will send him or her to you . And if you get hurt just keeping going becase God is there to help you And you will found him or her.becase God is so good he dose help you i thimk God for all he has do,t for me .
 
Gail Dixon
Gail Dixon Today has been a wonderful day...shopping with Amanda and Mama (buying just one or two? items for Brayla) and ending the day at BL and Ginger's Open House for STBC. Today was lots of fun but boy am I tired!
 
Sierra Roberts
Sierra Roberts LMS♥ I will comment on your profile pic..(: Doing All!!

Likes

Bri Nikki RoseWalter James SloanTamara Hill
 
Nicole Abate
Nicole Abate peope who think everything in this world is free and is to cheap to be the gentleman in the relationship suck and I feel bad for woman who aret treated like queens <3 Cus personally thats what I love about being with jason hes never selfish and he spoils me so much <3
 
Terell Brown
Terell Brown Dang man wanted 2 go 2 a party 2night but i gotta go 2 church n the morning ='{
 
Kellisha Daniels
Kellisha Daniels i gt mi friends back. bt i jst need twomore people back in my lyfe
 
Daniel Green
Daniel Green Baylee: Morgan, can you drive to your mamaws? Morgan: Why? Baylee: ALEX NEEDS TOILET PAPER!!! Everyone: hahahahah Alex walks out of the bathroom, and says its ok i didnt have to poop. Hahahahahaha!!!

Likes

Alexandria Shamblin
 
Jarles Alberg
Jarles Alberg I have a migraine, so beware. Marco Polo liked to gamble - he played the horses. Did you know that Washington isn't legally a city. It's name is just used by mapmakers, and isn't official. The District of Columbia is the real name for what we think of as Washington, D.C.
 
Dale Hurst
Dale Hurst Hi Paul, im doing ok, 2 more sessions of treatment to go, I should be finished a couple of days before Christmas. Its really good to hear from you. So far my antibodies are doing ok. Its been a long 6 months on chemo, but im almost done. I have a drink called Immunocal...tastes like crap and...not cheap, but it does work!! Im not much for blogging, but I am working for the Relay for Life group. Cancer is no fun for anyone, neither is chemo. But at the moment, im cancer free, a survivor. You take care of yourself, and keep in contact.
 
Marysa Pomerleau
Marysa Pomerleau Bed(: i love you<3 z.p.t:*
 
Ada Musiclover Nieves
Ada Musiclover Nieves OMG SOOOO BORED HOME ALONE BABYSITTING MY LITTLE PRINCESS I LOVE HER DEARLY BUT SHE CONFUSES ME AND I JUST WANT TO SCREAM UGGGH NO ONE TO TALK TO LOL WHY ME!!!!!!
 
Ty'Keya Johnson
Ty'Keya Johnson Been Home Sick All Up Cant Move At All My Body N So Much Pain :(( Tears Bout To Go To My Momma House I Wish Dis Pain Can Go A Way # Only Da New Baby Will Do It To Me
 
Justin Rawls
Justin Rawls If I was lee I go play for Alabama then come beat the fire out of lsu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment