Sunday, December 4, 2011

lms for a paragraphh: my fanny hurtsa pain like you wouldnt believe : Well just 1 hour before my ol lady gets home god i cant wait i miss her

Courtney Anne Battist
Courtney Anne Battist lms for a paragraphh(:

Likes

Alexys MarieNicole Ford
 
Laura Barker
Laura Barker my fanny hurts....a pain like you wouldnt believe :(
 
Jennifer Teague
Jennifer Teague Well just 1 hour before my ol lady gets home god i cant wait i miss her so much cant wait to hold her in my arms i think the first thang well do is a hot show together then ill hold her all night long
 
Susan Joubert
Susan Joubert Just took Sweet P's shoes off for the winter. A light trim and a ride on the beach should get her feet in nice shape.
 
Haylee Mya Carol Harmon
Haylee Mya Carol Harmon his is the eye test. Look for the LOWER case `L` and you will be kissed tomorrow ! LLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLL. Now look for the `N`. This is really hard . MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMM . Now find the mistake: ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTUVWXYZ. Now wish for somthing you really want after the count down! 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1, Now close your eyes and make a wish .******************** .Now put this as your status and your wish will come true! You have 19 minutes! Or what you wished for will be the Opposite
 
Rhonda Young
Rhonda Young Pills - I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if you need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in your community. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome...; try me you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad when you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride; I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything, your family, your home, your friends, your money, and then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, if you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? It’s all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell...RE POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST PILLS
 
Nancy Styers
Nancy Styers Finally found a pink Penguin jersey for Juliette, whew.
 
Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez gonna go M.I.A for a while..
 
Sharon Isaac
Sharon Isaac I saw a cashier hand a little boy his money back at the mall, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''Yo...See More
 
Tailynn Cokan
Tailynn Cokan If I had a party , would you guys comme (;

Likes

Gina Cajina
 
Rico Roybal
Rico Roybal I'm a jus bad cause hoping for a good one- rmr drunk haha

Likes

Kåïтlïñ Möñтöyå
 
Jody Smith
Jody Smith worked at the school for 7 hours today. we are FINALLY getting accelerated reader (AR) . i have to look up EVERY book to see if there is a test for it. if there is one, i have to type a label and one of the level readers (when they arrive). A LOT of work but will be worth it in the end.
 
Julz Nicholson
Julz Nicholson ***ATTENTION ELECTRONIC DM RADIO MEMBERS*** Visit our new Podcast page and become a "FOLLOWER" to get all the latest EDMR updates. Or JOIN today and "FOLLOW" Julz Nicholson Thank you ALL for your continued support! Electronic DM Radio "Making Friends Around the World"
events.julz1.podomatic.com
Electronic Dance Music Radio invites you... to another electro-fying show with the best in progressive, electro, minimal, trance, and house music. Opening for George Araxxis will be...Manny Tovar and our guest DJ's Groove Stalkers. This week we bring the mixing talents of: 1. Manny Tovar 3:00...
 
Eduardo Flores V
Eduardo Flores V No tengo tiempo para odiar a los que me odian, por que estoy ocupado queriendo a los que me aman

Likes

David Ayala MoralesEduardo Flores V
 
Balla Ndiaye
Balla Ndiaye Les Événements mémorables qui s’attachent à Yawma Ashûra ou Tamkharite (Extraits de l’ouvrage de Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba " les Itinéraires du Paradis " (Massâlikal Jinnân). Dans l'ouvrage cité, Cheikhoul Khadim nous apprend que c’est un jour de Yawma Ashûra : - que Seydina Adama (Adam) le premier prophète envoyé par DIEU obtint le pardon du Seigneur. - que l’Arche de Seydina Noh (Noé) s’immobilisa sur la montagne dite Jôdi pour laisser débarquer les croyants sauvés du Déluge par la grâce de Dieu. - que DIEU fendit la Mer pour laisser passer Seydina Moussa (Moïse) et son peuple et pour noyer Pharaon et son armée d’infidèles. - que Seydina Younouss (Jonas) sortit, en signe de pardon du Seigneur, des entrailles du poisson qui l’avait avalé. - que Seydina Youssouf (Joseph) sortit du puits où l’avaient précipité ses frères jaloux pour se débarrasser de lui. - que Seydina Ibrahima (Abraham) fut sauvé des flammes où l’avaient jeté les ennemis de la Foi. - qu’eut lieu l’ascension de l’Esprit de DIEU, le fidèle Seydina Insa (Jésus), fils de Seydatou Mariama (Marie). - que Seydina Daouda (David) obtint de DIEU la rémission de tout ce qu’il avait commis. - C’est également le jour de Yawma Ashûra qu’on habille la Maison Sacrée d’Allah (la Kaaba). Source: htcom.sn
 
Cameron Austin Wing
Cameron Austin Wing State already is choking? We're in for a rough night...
 
Michelle Ashley Wightman
Michelle Ashley Wightman become a member of the Group Raise Awareness -Domestic Violence is Real at http://www.facebook.com/groups/169216756511079/
 
Jeremy Stephen Cooper
Jeremy Stephen Cooper looking forward to see my childs face and holding it in a few months so excited daddy loves u baby coop
 
Jerome Tiunayan
Jerome Tiunayan found a box full of knives and surgical/dentistry tools while cleaning the closet. Who are you, Dad?!

Likes

Benjamin Dimaano
 
Kimberly Lewis Carper
Kimberly Lewis Carper Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong
 
Jennifer Nelson Carroll
Jennifer Nelson Carroll What a GREAT DAY!! Breakfast with the family and santa!! Spent the afternoon shopping with the family and now Shadracks Christmas Wonderland!! AMAZING!
 
Ali Mindless
Ali Mindless lms: for rate: i admit: if we were in a room al0ne i would:

Likes

Gia DraffenArieanna BernalStella Jauregui
 
Eric Easter
Eric Easter I have no belief, but I believe I'm a walking contradiction and I ain't got no right.
 
Jason Pinto
Jason Pinto Decorating the tree and watching Clark Griswold...a true American hero!
 
Ronald Joaquin
Ronald Joaquin "He who stops being better stops being good." Have a blessed sunday friends! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment