Sunday, December 4, 2011

i swear yeoo idk where i be getting all this fucking anger i need my personal boxing mat a fitness thing for this wii i got my son causee

Gloria Paredes
Gloria Paredes i swear yeoo idk where i be getting all this fucking anger, i need my personal boxing mat & a fitness thing for this wii i got my son causee i def would loveee to releasee this >:O
 
Terry Duane Cornell
Terry Duane Cornell O good, they left those gawdawful ugly Homecoming uniforms home. ;-)
 
Cindy Lopez
Cindy Lopez Lol ppl be killin me On this fb shit is real live 2nite, Im just wondering Who The fuck is get money on This shit ....Thinkin now Stop countin how many dicks is n out of a bitch life n start get money n doin shit that benfit ur life man o plz bitch...
 
Tyrus Butler
Tyrus Butler What SnapBack Are You ? [] Obey - Bomb ;D [] Bulls - Cute ^___^ [] Fuct - Alright [: ... [] Dope - Fine ;) [] The Officials - Beautiful ^.^ [] The Hundreds - Gorgeous :D [] Fly Society - Pretty (: [] Reckless - Sexy ;P What Kind Of Music Are You? [] Hip Hop - My Friend :D [] Rap - My BestFriend ♥ [] Pop - Stranqer ;O [] Techno - Crazy :p [] Rock - Bad'ass :o [] Bachata - Sweet ^___^ [] R&B - Caring ^.^ [] Jazz -Cool [: [] Country - I Don't Know O.o [] Reggae - Chill (: Would I Date you? [] Yes (: [] Cute, but not my type [] Idkk;o [] No You should ? [] Inbox Me (: [] Write this as your status so I can like it ;) [] Stop Being A Stranger And Hmu? :D [] Be Mine? [] Write On My Wall

Likes

Speechless AngelTyjonae RaymondMishåñ GrīffíñIon B Carin Makayla
 
Kiki DukeGanngg Thomas
Kiki DukeGanngg Thomas Lms for a s/o on yo wall . #damn im bored .

Likes

Destiny EarlyCourtney Kiera CourtdoggRodney Hodges Jr.Henry Price
 
Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz My counselor just called me and told me she didn't have my transcripts, I got all pissed off and she was like "Hey, hey, hey hold on Christian," well like dude how are YOU gonna tell ME you don't have my fucking transcripts when I personally gave them to you in your hand and you opened them in my face AND you assigned my classes?! How are you gonna expect me to calm down when you just told me you don't have my fucking transcripts?! She then found them and was like oh yea I just found them, bitch be more organized you're supposed to be a fucking organized person since you're being paid! >:o

Likes

Alyssa Lyn
 
Devin Burns
Devin Burns LSU sec champs! O Yeah some just cant hang with the best haha
 
Savio Monteiro
Savio Monteiro O MACONHEIRO FILHO DE UM PROSTITUTA. SE O VASCO FOR CAMPEAO NAO SERA EM CIMA DO FLAMENGO SERA EM CIMA DO CORINTHIANS , PQ O SEU TIME NAO ESTA DISPUTANDO PORRA NENHUMA ..... AVIAOZINHO DE MERDA .....VICIADO FILHO DA PUTA.........PENSA Q NAO SEI OQ VC E , SEI CHINCHEIRO DE MERDA........SEU PESO MORTO SOCIAL, ZERO A ESQUERDA......ZERO ABSOLUTO ESTATISTICO......
globoesporte.globo.com
Lateral deixa o lado torcedor falar alto antes do clássico deste domingo
 
Jo Beth McGee
Jo Beth McGee Bye bye formula......hello regular milk o how I love u and have been waiting for u!
 
Erik Hoffmann
Erik Hoffmann Mariahhhhh was heree:o)
 
Stephanie Greenough
Stephanie Greenough O holy night!
 
Elias Leiva
Elias Leiva why girls love Aventura but he always talk shit about women . umm O,o.

Likes

Ashley PerezMary Torres
 
Diana Cajamarca
Diana Cajamarca l25 ikes and I'll do my ABC's A- Available: B- Birthday: C- Crushing On: D- Drink you last had: E- Easiest person to talk to: F- Favorite song: G- Grossest memory: H- Hometown: I- In love with: J- Jealous of: K- Killed someone: L- Longest friendship: M- Milkshake flavor: N- Number of siblings: O- One wish: P- Person who called you last: Q- Question you're always asked: R- Reason to smile: S- Song you last sang: T- Time you woke up: U- Underwear color: V- Violent moment you had: W- Worst habit: X- X-rays you had: Y- Your last time you cried: Z-Zodiac sign:

Likes

Travieszo AlatorreCynthia PalauJessica QuichimboJulissa TeKiere
 
Keilyn Licona
Keilyn Licona Comment the first letter of your first name and last name and I'll post on your wall <3 c: A: To be honest c: B: First impression ? C: Rate (1-10) D: Smash or pass . E: Would i go out with you? F: Kiss or diss G: Comment one of your pictures ? H: Would i marry you on fb? I: I Think ? J: Swagg rate ( a,b,c,d,f ) K: Would i chill with you ? L: Do i love you? M: Do i like your name? N: Would i hug u ? O: Should we talk? P: Have i ever liked you? Q: Do i want your number? R: First thing i would do if i see you..? S: I always wanted to ask you? T: How old do you look ? U: I love you ,on your wall . V: Would i fuck around with you ? W: We should ? X: Truth is ? Y: First impression ? Z: Kiss on the cheek or mouth ?

Likes

Christopher CarrilloReuben PerezAlejandra Perez
 
Irene Gonzalez Baylor
Irene Gonzalez Baylor Horrible Christmas story!!! Look to the left of your profile page and use the first 10 friends o fill in the blanks...NO CHEATING. Sets the tree on fire-Jill Imhof Eats all the cookies that are left out for Santa- Annette Perry Tells every little kid they see that Santa isn't real - Grace Commons Steals all the candy - Marie Farms Tries to kill Santa - Terri Garvin Leaves the fireplace lit-Martin Slinky Still believes in Santa - Bryan Gainey Loves sitting on Santas lap and a lil more -Ann Marie Tortorello Burns Christmas Dinner - Ann Sledge Caught eating the tinsel- Kristen Wyble-Lowe
 
Jessica Barrett Endress
Jessica Barrett Endress It's still great to be a G-E-O-R-G-I-A bulldawg!!! We lost yes, but we played for a championship the same season so many counted us out! Glory Glory!

Likes

Alisa Barbie DixonSabrena Deal
 
Ryan McClain
Ryan McClain Another killer day in o side, nice n warm lil windy but a killer sunset! Meow! What to do tonight!?
 
Kaytlyn Raechelle Bittinger
Kaytlyn Raechelle Bittinger I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me) Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find) I take your head and hold it closer to mine Thought love was dead, but now you're changing my mind My heart's a stereo It beats for you, so listen close Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te Make me your radio Turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo ♥
 
Fernanda Kalil
Fernanda Kalil "E depois de cair no chorinho Sofrer de novo o espinho Deixar doer novamente" Coração Imprudente - Paulinho da Viola =]
 
Felecia Bowen
Felecia Bowen Five o clock. Do you know where your kids are?
 
Yunita Ainul Fajriah
Yunita Ainul Fajriah bravecamp --> ngrefresh otak :O
 
Tsholofelo Monamme-Molema
Tsholofelo Monamme-Molema Motho keo o mpatla his hat, are I shud know gore e kae. Jst said doh hake rwale letlape
 
Christopher Begay
Christopher Begay O no I'm home alone again.. by myself.. with my thoughts... this cud be a bad nite.
 
Nikisha Osborne
Nikisha Osborne Enjoying the fam. at my place neices,nephews having a joly o time next up dance contest! lmao

Likes

Tina Boyd-Moore
 
Rachelle Ann Salas Feliciano
Rachelle Ann Salas Feliciano missin' my baby kaku... uwi ka na dito kahit 3 tulog lang... o kaya 5 tulog.. hahaha!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment