Sunday, December 4, 2011

if ya miss and love ya kids y smash there toys and tvs and hit there mother thats y u dont get to see them wake up u moron Derek

Susan Adam Jago Burns
Susan Adam Jago Burns if ya miss and love ya kids y smash there toys and tvs and hit there mother thats y u dont get to see them wake up u moron

Likes

Jodi King
 
Rhonda Blaudow Trujillo
Rhonda Blaudow Trujillo Derek came home with a funny story today from his new job he is working at his sisters place of work. Anyway he is working in the kitchen and the lady tells him to get the little individual jellys out of the cooler. So while they did this together the lady tells Derek your sister comes here everyday takes about 5 packages of them and slurps tnem down with her tongue getting every bite. She then says to Alicia with all those u eat your baby when he is born is gonna come out STICKY!!! Bahaaa
 
Pethrese Chambers
Pethrese Chambers A man is like a job u dnt tek it unless u r qualified to do so

Likes

Slidein-Stayin Clitato BrooksDahlia Hilarious Miller
 
Young Tie
Young Tie if u got oovoo hit me up ti3ti3
 
Carla Mcgurk
Carla Mcgurk Do u care?:)
 
LaShonda Luvnmenmine Brewington
LaShonda Luvnmenmine Brewington Now tell me if u really wanna luv me 4eva oh oh oh or is it jst da hit n run..... Dats my sht
 
Dann Case
Dann Case CHRISTMAS WISH, PLEASE RE-POST. LOST DOG...NH..VT....To all my friends in Northern NH and Vermont, a guy at works Beagle ran off and got lost 6Mths ago, 3 weeks ago he was seen in Haverhill,New Hampshire, From Hill, traveling with a blacklab not sure where that dog came from, but there have not been anymore sightings of him since then, His name is Buck and hes an older dog, search teams and police are unable to catch him when hes been spotted, but if u happen to see this dog or think its him, contact me dann case 603-339-3407 and ur local police. please PASS this ON, and help bring this dog home, they have spent thousands of dollars looking for him and it would be great to get him home for X-Mas. thanks for your help http://nh.craigslist.org/laf/2669473237.html Lost Beagle traveling with a LAB nh.craigslist.org..
nh.craigslist.org
 
Bobbie Rochell Rackemann
Bobbie Rochell Rackemann Jus gotta say when cris brown says IM GONNA MAKE U WET THE BED itdoes not sound right lol golder shower hahahaha
 
Abdullahi Mwanambaji
Abdullahi Mwanambaji LIFE DOESN'T WAIT FOR U, SO WHEN U TRIP AND FALL U HAVE TO GET BACK UP KWIKLY AND CHASE IT DOWN IN ORDER TO CATCH UP TO IT. I CAN ASSIST U AND WAIT FOR YOU WHEN NO ONE ELSE DOES AND THEY ALL MOVE ON WITH LIFE. I CAN BE THE ONE WHO WILL GIVE U A HAND AND LIFT U OFF UR BEHIND AND WE'LL CHASE IT TOGETHER TO CATCH UP WITH IT. BUT IF U BLOW ME OFF AND TELL ME TO FUCK OFF WHEN I VOLUNTEER TO BE STRAPPED WITH U THEN U WON'T EVA SEE ME AGAIN. CUZ REMEMBER LIFE GOES ON... **YungAnarkaWasHereAndPutItOnYourLifeThatHeLovezYouLikeNoOther**
 
Anita Rutt
Anita Rutt Elisabeth, did u get to the car before the rain?
 
Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen Hahaha sucker been hacked by your bestfriend I'm watching u fail at zombies XD and I'm at your bday party
 
Taylor Carl
Taylor Carl I lov u like a love song baby
 
Nathaniel Cowan
Nathaniel Cowan I wish these feelings about u go away.... so hard to say gudbye wen honestly I can't.... smh.... u guys always have that first love u do stupid shit to get their attention :) Lol.. I never knew it would hit me y'all..... #Blessed

Likes

Branden Unreal Winters
 
Suman Bharati
 
Victoria Roston
Victoria Roston I love my life i love my hateas i love how people treat others like shit n the karma is a bitch ur going to get ur ass hurt anybody for fuckin with somone u now who is weak i hate wen people who act like they to good for people n talk shit i love my life nobody is going to bring me down im going to wallk with my head hi in the sky. Wen i smoke or drink its nobodys fuckin business im a grown ass women mind ur buisness n i be about mines. Hi hatea bye hatea. Lmfao got something to say now??
 
Djprepy Salazar
Djprepy Salazar BEST TRIVAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER THEN INTENTALO!!! LMAO http://www.youtube.com/user/ArribaChicago#p/u/30/7Ha7y34RLKo
www.youtube.com
Pasen y gusten nuestra pagina oficial http://www.facebook.com/arribachicago

Likes

Rozy Alvarez
 
Aileen Baril
Aileen Baril I can be as what u want....I swear
 
Originaal Babeeh
Originaal Babeeh |LIKE for rate| wat are u to me? []crazy :$ []funny :P []nice ♥ []awsome :DD []cool :) wat should we be? []bf [] Best Friends<33'(: [] Friends(: []love birds0.o []married♥ wat should we do together? []kiss :$ []hug[:♥ []hold hands :$ []watch a movie(: []make out :$ you should? []put this as your stadous so i could like it []become wat i ♥ TAG ME!(:
 
Breanna Casillas
Breanna Casillas I'll respect your wishes but I just wished we could still be friends. I guess u deleted me for a reason. If your my friend still, that means you care about me and I care about you as well :) Just want you to kno even tho u probably wont see this..I had fun knowing you and hope all is well.
 
Aneesh NV
Aneesh NV Good Morning Have a Nice Sunday For u..
 
Jay Tru Jones
Jay Tru Jones 785 u seem cool and should hmu
 
Jeanie Buggsmommie Ledet
Jeanie Buggsmommie Ledet AT DA HOSPITAL WIT MY MOM WE R ALL WORRIED SHE'S NOT DOIN TOO GOOD, IF U HAVE A SWEET HEART N SOFT SPOT FOR MOMS, PLEASE PRAY FOR MINES.... I'M SO TIRED OF HOSPITALS BUT SHE WILL B IN HERE FOR A WHILE SO I NEED TA GET COMFORTABLE :''(
 
Nick Jones
Nick Jones Do u know why girls are shorter than boys …. ? ? ? Because when they hug each other, the girl can rest her head on his heart & he can see another girl behind her…

Likes

Mikaela Dingess
 
Linah Mashego
Linah Mashego 2day is dday dt anada lady ws hvng cramps dn she wnt 2 de hsptal 2 fnd out wts d prblm dn dctr said its tym 4 u 2 shw us dt u cn mk a cute thng aaah dn d lady strtd 2 shw dnt der cms a cute thng cald linah mashego n evry1 ws smiling on dis day hpy bday me
 
Annie Jones
Annie Jones Ditchin bitch u can pick ur bike up from .....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment