Sunday, December 4, 2011

OMG we were walking to my dorm and all of a sudden a cat JUMPS out of the bushes hissing and charging towards us it was right by me so

Schondra Chavers
Schondra Chavers OMG we were walking to my dorm and all of a sudden, a cat JUMPS out of the bushes hissing and charging towards us!!! it was right by me so i ran across the street screaming LOL
 
The Spirit Mine Liquor Store
The Spirit Mine Liquor Store The parade of lights in Cle Elum is starting soon! Who's going? It's gonna be COOOOLLLLDDDD!! Stop by here for a mini to warm up with (not that we're endorsing drinking in public).
 
Sunder Singh
Sunder Singh O MY GOD..FRNDZZ evergreen Devanand bollywood star is died...:((..:'((.. its a bad news fr me nd his fans...
 
Heather Lee Fukuda
Heather Lee Fukuda Wow another friend leaving Vulcan. Don't know what to think but feel sorry for myself. So many friends have left Vulcan.... ....those are tears. I don't like december a lot as it is but I did get a special gift a long long time ago on December 24th, my kid, Tyler so I know that's a good thing and Christmas and WHO made that a celebration!!!!!
 
Chase Zonfa
Chase Zonfa i play with my hair like i'm a girl :) Hannah Phares and Erica Munoz
 
Silvia Flores
Silvia Flores Going to a 15
 
El Nino Blanco
El Nino Blanco LMS For Christmas I Want [] Yuu ♥ [] To Hang Out With Youu [] A Christmas card ^.^ ... [] A Huge Hug :D [] A Kiss :-* [] A Chance [] A Present xD [] Rudolph [] You and me under the mistltoe lol [] Some milk and cookies ;) You Are .. [] All i Want ' ♥ [] Cute :3 [] Pretty [] Mean [] Alright [] Funny Af ! [] My Friend [] Not My Type. [] Nice (: [] Fine (; [] Eww ... [] Beautiful You should.. [] Stop liking my status JK LOL [] Make this your status so I can like it [] Text me [] Be mine ♥
 
Lb Lhp
Lb Lhp in need of some loud shoulda had a gangsta bitch to drop da dog off some

Likes

Jasmon Tucker
 
Leobardo Delgadillo
Leobardo Delgadillo hora de irnos a adorar a Dios, y a escuchar su Palabra. Psa 119:16 Me deleitaré en tus estatutos, y no olvidaré tu palabra.
 
Kelsey Lea Hill
Kelsey Lea Hill Had a really good time today with the queen court & all my second moms. Gonna miss them, Our next parade isnt till May.
 
Jade Casey
Jade Casey I anyone knows a white commodore station wagon with the number plate av02hh, can you please let me know? as my house was robbed last night by these people
 
Robert Willey
Robert Willey Y do I always do it! I always go to exeter have a gd night then go out in Honiton after it's nothing but a massive fucking pit!!!!!
 
Mhary Nhel Feliciano
Mhary Nhel Feliciano a raiNny suNday eveRyone...godbLess and be safe! mwaaaaah...take care!
 
Mary E Hall
Mary E Hall I just want to say a very happy birthday to Annabelle!
 
Nicole Clark Borski
Nicole Clark Borski had a great day with Bryce & Megg!! A few Christmas movies while cooking supper, baking cookies & cake, and playing skip-bo & legos!! A little sore, forgot a few times that I am not suppose to lift anything!!! Ooops!!
 
Rodrigo Hernandez Jr
Rodrigo Hernandez Jr You know your doing a good job when you have to turn down three tips in one day!! :) geez i wish i could have accepted them! Ohh well i feel good!
 
Valerie Ann Garza
Valerie Ann Garza Im feeling a lil better but guna call it a nite early guna rest so i can wake up good tomarow!! gnit my fam n friends sleep tight have a blessed nite!!!

Likes

Val Garcia
 
Sylvia Elrod Sims
Sylvia Elrod Sims With millions out of work, President Obama announced a 17-day taxpayer-funded Christmas vacation to Hawaii that will add another $1 million to the national deficit. SHARE this if you think Obama is the most selfish president in American history.

Likes

Michelle Edwards Johnson
 
JaQuann Lockhart
JaQuann Lockhart I wish I had a theme song that played whenever I did something awesome.

Likes

Gabriela Renee Luttrull
 
Bianca Ffrench
Bianca Ffrench Lms 4 [] ☎ Call me [] ☏ i want ur # [] ♡ HMU ... [] 유 Stop Being A Stranger [] Love you ♥ ... [] Want you!ッ [] Dont know you! []♥ Want to get to know you ;D [] I miss you [] I have/had a crush on you ;) You are : [] Cool [] Bomb :D [] Gorgeous(: [] Pretty(: [] Cute;) [] Alright... [] Fine AF ' ♥ [] Speechless ^.^ How Cutee Are You ? [] 50% F - [] 60% D - [] 70% C+ [] 80% B+ [] 90% A- [] 100% A+

Likes

Justin Ravizee
 
Joua Her
Joua Her A few more days till I receive my BIG check:)
 
Quantel English
www.youtube.com
 
Rish Coverdale
Rish Coverdale Hey FBF waiting for HUBBY to come home from so we can eat our CRABCAKES n look at a good movie then go to bed ca'nt wait kids n bed mommey love yall always n for ever
 
Imani Waweru
Imani Waweru I need a girl who would argue with me and never get tired. Im a debater, its what i do

Likes

Kelsey KissickAlyson Smith
 
Tony Graziano
Tony Graziano so let's look at cool. cool is defined by the dictionary as dispassionate calmness. so why would you want to be cool? life without passion is a life i dont want a part of
 

No comments:

Post a Comment