Sunday, December 4, 2011

U know u think that things might work out and get better u get kicked in the balls and then wake up lol shouldnt have been so narrow minded Im

Micheal Foran
Micheal Foran U know u think that things might work out and get better u get kicked in the balls and then wake up lol shouldnt have been so narrow minded

Likes

Morgan E. Reed
 
Marlana Gunn
Marlana Gunn Im stingy dnt wnt to share u wit nuthin nt even tha air u breath hook your lungs up to me
 
Tara Camille Harper
Tara Camille Harper need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways. posted from a friend

Likes

Michelle CalvertMariah BratcherHunter Leigh-Ann Wright
 
Brian Woods
Brian Woods Repost if u love ur mom. If u don't she will die
 
Leeann Watchmework Mack
Leeann Watchmework Mack Deleting people off my friends list..so if u dnt see my next few post u knw why

Likes

Dasha Lockhart
 
Josie Valenzuela
Josie Valenzuela To my buttercup, I never tryed to sleep w dodge. He is a good looking boy n I made jokes bt never did I even try or want dodge!!!! U should no me better. Bt It's whatever
 
Alexis Morgan
Alexis Morgan If ur not not chicken!!!! Put this on ur status and see what people rate u!!!! (1)crazy(2)i'd marry u(3)i'd date u(4)sarcastic(5)i miss u(6)i'd kiss u(7)beautiful(8)smart(9)imaginative(10)random(11)jerk(12)funny(13)funny as crap(14)amazing(15)tough(16)cute(17)i'd hit u witha buss(18)i love u(19)wierdo(20)frriends forever
 
Rajan Kumar Verma
Rajan Kumar Verma UNKNOWN CALL: HE: Hv u a bf? SHE:yes but who r u? HE: tera bhai.ruk ja abi ghr aata hu dhulai krne. ANOTHER UNKNWN CALL HE: Hv u a bf? SHE:Oh! no who r u? HE: me ur bf.cheat u broke Ma heart SHE: Oh darling sory.I thought u r My bro HE: abe tera bhai hi hu. aaj to bus ghar ane ki der h. Ruk ja tu...:)

Likes

Ramesh Pant
 
Jose G. Salazar
Jose G. Salazar I believe I can fly.... Redbull gives u wings right... Lmao!!!

Likes

Veronica SalazarAdriana AcostaLorena Velasquez
 
Bmoe Goon
Bmoe Goon IF YOU GO HAM CUZ RIMS ON A CAR AND AND THE BASS SICK...AND U STILLROCKIN PONYTAILS BITCH U IS BASIC!!!

Likes

Crystal Ibkillnem SoftlyLuv'able MehMsSpade Makesurise Outyafly
 
Christopher Searcy
Christopher Searcy Hi this is chris cuzo jamaria pooh if u got something to say say it words dont hurt me
 
Daren Prettyboy Reason
Daren Prettyboy Reason luv d rain but i luv u more were are u???

Likes

SelenaSparkles Umraw Love Bérries
 
Kendyl Lynn Dufrene
Kendyl Lynn Dufrene dear friends ... text me with your number bc i erased all contacts from my cell... please & thank u
 
RJ Southard
RJ Southard RIP Alma...I may have not known you for long but you did have an impact on my life. And I fuckin miss you already. You were an amazing person...and I always looked up to you..I wish we would've been closer. But thank u for coming into my life when you did. I can't believe you're gone..more than sorry this happened...
 
Portabello Pete Flo
Portabello Pete Flo Remember wen u could punch sumone in the face n not worry about bein arrested?. Aaah, the bad ol days.
 
Shebra Legrant
Shebra Legrant You hoes need to follow ur own dreams and stop letting these niggaz sell u dreams
 
Michael Luanglath
Michael Luanglath This whole month something new and crazy has been happenin everyday.... and tonight, its time for the PhoZilla challenge at Pho 87! then Laziza Night Club! Text me if u want to join.

Likes

Alleen Lai
 
Eric Gilliam
Eric Gilliam I'm the "do whatever i say or i'll kill u" type of babysitter
 
Himanshu Bajaj
Himanshu Bajaj "Friends" are like balloons once u let them go u cant ever get them back dats y I'll tie u tight to my heart u r precious to lose
 
Akinwande Maxwel Akinyemi
Akinwande Maxwel Akinyemi I wil 4ever thank u 4 wot u ve done 4 me and my people.health is wealth
 
Kyla Sky Smith
Kyla Sky Smith How u ever got the feelin dat ya feelin for sumone is misplaced Wat u kno bout mi taco<:|>
 
Thomas Johnson Jr
Thomas Johnson Jr no matter where we are are how far i go i love u and we are friends until heaven eternity knoe
 
Leira Claggett
Leira Claggett Lms if u want confessions or u want me to say confessions
 
Brandon Boyer
Brandon Boyer chillin not doin much call me if u wana chill 941-451-3705
 
Neven Zla Mijatovic
Neven Zla Mijatovic UPDATE: VIBE TONITE....U GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO....COME AND HAVE FUN...BAR....FOOD...BEST MUSIC...JUKE/HIP-HOP/HOUSE....ALSO U DONT WANT TO MISS THIS BATTLE Marvin Djmarvelouz Rodas VS. DJ Dark....ALSO GOT A NEW JUKE SET FOR U GUYS TONITE...U DNT WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!!! DJ neven

Likes

Stephani Camara-diaz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment