Friday, December 2, 2011

Don't be quick to judgeyou only see what I show you Teach ya main chick a good baby makin lessonbuy her 2 drinks den i get her face pregnant Now

Jasmine Robinson
Jasmine Robinson Don't be quick to judge...you only see what I show you.

Likes

Jasmine Robinson
 
Carlton Summers
Carlton Summers Teach ya main chick a good baby makin lesson...buy her 2 drinks den i get her face pregnant. Now she alwayz tryna kick it wit me like teken, my wish is her command like jeffrey....2 cold!

Likes

Asante' LyfeIs BetterKayluh DavisDashia Dantzler
 
Alexander Da Realest Dukes
Alexander Da Realest Dukes about to go play some basketball. aint played in a minute but i think i can take these lil niggas
 
Keznic KgoMotsomane
Keznic KgoMotsomane Hahahahahahahahahaha skillz le tshipi are gonna perform!! So they gon' make me proud while i laugh!!!
 
Prescott Burgess
Prescott Burgess Input of the day! Don't talk about u need to start working out after I just saw u eating McD. If u paid attention in school u would know it starts with Ur diet and having the mindset of "just do it". There's nothing wrong with getting up and walking around the block a few times.

Likes

Jeremy KimbleTabatha Rosado Audrey LeonBlake RodgersScott Dawson
 
Brenda Adams
Brenda Adams i need to go to the store !! if anyone can can you please give me a ride!! -- i'd really apprecate it!! thanks!!
 
Jessica Drum
Jessica Drum I dont understand......
 
Stacey Rose Soto
Stacey Rose Soto All my clothes are huge on me now that i have two kids. Whoa.
 
Aamir Khan
Aamir Khan I lOVE MY LIFE....BCOS MY LIFE Iz U..........! ^_^

Likes

Arfat JhetamSonu Jaan
 
Anthony Saleh
Anthony Saleh Lovin' life right now. There's no place I would rather be.
 
Jesse Cronic Biernaczyk
 
Julie Bailey
Julie Bailey This goes out 2 the man who started the WCAS when i was just 2 yrs old..CONRAD E MOSELEY..Daddy im sorry that some ppl have forgotten that part about u..On 12/5/11 will make it 9yrs since God called u home..We love and miss u always, UR DOLL..

Likes

Maria Miller JacobsTony N Amanda Guy
 
Ashley Doucette
Ashley Doucette Chillen at home alone everyone left me. :( for the rest of the day i guess.
 
Tuff Quiet Boy Lewis
Tuff Quiet Boy Lewis Thats why I dont fuck with people cause mutha fuckas quick to jump on fb and talk shit about u dont get mad at me thats your fault# fuck u oml
 
Christina Savala
Christina Savala I don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have a few in heaven ooking down on me ♥... Put this in your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas.. ♥

Likes

Elizabeth Rose Flores
 
Bianca Yerazig
Bianca Yerazig Take me anywhere, I dont care, I dont care, I dont care
 
Lnd Smitty
Lnd Smitty I like my girl face south nd her a** north....
 
Stephanie Albritton
Stephanie Albritton I love mornings.
 
Laurie Ryder
Laurie Ryder MmmmPooo i Love it? Mmmmmmmmm.
 
Kimberly Lambka
Kimberly Lambka I was told that I always have a smile on my face. That is because I've caught a lot of what life can throw. (2 young 2 b so old & 2 old 2 b so young my drama teacher use 2 tell me) I try each day 2 put my best foot forward, even when it hurts. Thanx 2 all who read my posts! I t lets me vent & get some theraputic rlease of emotions & I hope that it inspires you as well. God bless!
 
Farcas Ioana
Farcas Ioana all i want for Christmas is you:-)

Likes

Anamaria LazarClaudiu Cristian Onofreiu
 
Paul Andrew Scharf
Paul Andrew Scharf Work and School. Construction on the weekends. At least I don't feel lazy! Al this, but if you need a photographer, I'll make time to set up a shoot and get your photos to you quickly.
 
Deejay Wizzy
Deejay Wizzy DAMM I REALY MISS THIS SONG!!!! =)
www.youtube.com
Music video by Chris Brown featuring Keri Hilson performing Superhuman. (C) 2008 Zomba Recording, LLC

Likes

Deejay Wizzy
 
Sindy Shamburger
Sindy Shamburger went to bed at about six last night and just woke up wow i was tired :)) haha thats wat i get for stayin up so late with Kaylee Bohanan :))
 
Kashiri Favors
Kashiri Favors i never care about things people would expect me to care about lol...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment