Friday, December 2, 2011

When I get mad at u it mean I want u to love me When I argue with u without any reason it means I want u to kiss me When

Prince Madhawhan Nair
Prince Madhawhan Nair When I get mad at u , it mean I want u to love me.... When I argue with u without any reason, it means I want u to kiss me... When I say leave me alone , it means i want u to hold me tight so that no1 else can come between us.... Lov u baby...:*

Likes

Xeadas XeoDaun HanyutMohan GovindanDeejay Hari Boii
 
Jennifer Solla
Jennifer Solla F.v Where does the darn penguin home go, after u are done building it? I just finished it, and it's not on there anymore.
 
Smita Yogic Sculpting
Smita Yogic Sculpting In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. My life is ever new. Each moment of my life is new and fresh and vital. I use my affirmative thinking to create exactly what I want. This is a new day. I am a new me. I think differently. I speak differntly. I act differently. Others treat me differently. My new world is a reflection of my new thinking. It is a joy and a delight to plant new seeds, for I know these seeds will become new experiences. All is well in my world.

Likes

Smita Yogic SculptingPrab Enviro-KainthAarya DharmChand Kumar
 
Neo Ruiwen Eddie
Neo Ruiwen Eddie I just wish to spend my lovely weekends after my in camp training, just as simple. But Y must it be me?? Haiz...
 
Richard Hahn
Richard Hahn IT'S OFFICIAL!!! WE ARE EXPECTING!!!! 5 weeks!!!! I know, it's crazy isn't it??!! I can't believe it!! I wasn't going to put it on here until I was sure. I mean who would have guessed!!! Yep it's official....We are expecting Santa in just 5 weeks!!!
 
Valorie Morse
Valorie Morse Think I have the flu, along with Jordan :(
 
Deepak Asija
Deepak Asija When i miss u i re-read our old conversations nd smile...

Likes

Aman SetiaShahbaj SandhuNaman GuptaRajan Bedi
 
Dimas Ignatius
Dimas Ignatius My english teacher... say, i got a great voice... so soft, so smooth... butt, i don't even had sang a song fornt oh her... it's riddickoulus...

Likes

Franz Karr Loew SuKalpo
 
Elmo Parada
Elmo Parada Like I say and I tould u ther so mach gril that won't me and your not the onlee one but it butter for me to stay single
 
Juma Jaka
Juma Jaka I WISH I DINT FALL FOR HER, DAMN!!!!
 
Chelsea Tebo
Chelsea Tebo * cause now all I want is peace, forget drama ; I finally understand the true meaning of karma .. ♥
 
Muhammad Syafiq Keteng
Muhammad Syafiq Keteng sedih bile tgk member sedih,,, byk2 bersabar k,,,, mesti ade hikmah sesuatu hal berlaku,, i know u strong dear,,,, kitorang sentiase ade tok ko,,

Likes

Fiera Nadya
 
Timmy Wong
Timmy Wong A must watch movie! It made me LOL from start to end! I don't mind watching twice.
www.gscmovies.com.my
 
Brandy Aydell
Brandy Aydell Happy Friday Everyone. Enjoy this beautiful day with the ones you Love. I am waiting on my Lil Man Chase. He will be here this evening and then I am gonnna be complete. I have the Man Of My Dreams, The Most Wonderful Mom in the World, and the Most Wonderful Family in the World. Be True To YourSelf And To The Ones You Love, Cause NoOne Else Will.

Likes

Stephanie Williams Pierson
 
Kenneth Lykke Sørensen
Kenneth Lykke Sørensen If we were under a mistletoe I would: [] run sorry. (; [] smile :) [] kiss you♥ [] get freaked out [] ignore it [] wink [] laugh:) [] I don't like you like that, we're just friends Would I buy you a Christmas present? [] possibly [] most likely [] yes♥ We should... [] get to know each other [] chill [] watch a movie [] snuggle by the warm fire + movie♥ :) For Christmas I Want . . . [] A Datee With Youu :P [] Youu♥ [] To Hang Out Withh Youu [] A Christmas Cardd ^.^ []A Hugee Hugg ;o [] A Kiss ♥ [] A Present ;P [] Rudolphh :) [] Some Milkk & Cookies! ;D You Are . . . ? [] All I Want' ♥ [] Cutee ^.^ [] Pretty [] Mean -_____- [] Alright [] Funny AF ! [] My Friendd [] Not My Type. [] Sexy ^.^ [] Nicee ( : [] Finee ( ; [] Eww ... -.- [] Sweet [] Beautiful
 
Nada Dody
Nada Dody iam nada in international choufat school in grade5 and i have four friends is rola and farah i love them
 
JhoshienNe Kheytians Ochinang Pontila
JhoshienNe Kheytians Ochinang Pontila I fEel sleEpy,,,cUz n0b0dy mizZz meEeEeEe...

Likes

Nyhal Jane
 
Nirmal Roy
Nirmal Roy I aM in a wRld of drEm!...!***!

Likes

Nirmal Roy
 
Momoe Yanagiuchi
Momoe Yanagiuchi I have amazing roomies ;) I love them.
 
Hetz Olzer
Hetz Olzer "I'm not mad at you." Oh, yes she is. Don't think you're getting off that easily. This lie is one of the most frequently used in relationships. Typically, women who have been hurt by men in their lives -- often inadvertently -- use this phrase as an emotional defense. For example, if a guy forgets his girlfriend's birthday, calls her by his ex's name or commits any of the other minor screwups that most men do on a daily basis, women usually can't just let it go. They dwell on it, letting worries whittle away normal feelings of well-being like a dog gnaws on a bone. Instead of admitting that she's actually quite hurt by his relatively minor offense, the woman will halfheartedly pretend that she doesn't care at all. In reality, she does care, very much so, but doesn't want to look too anal-retentive or bitchy about it, so she puts up the flimsiest of facades to indicate otherwise and tells one of the five lies all women tell. Lie radar: This lie is extremely easy to pick up on because women barely bother to hide their irritation in this situation. As unfair as it may seem, they basically want men to read their minds and learn that, in this case, "No, I'm not angry" actually means "I am shooting invisible hate laser beams at you right now, please pick up on it." Excessive eye rolling, mean tones and passive-aggressive behavior in general are dead giveaways. What you should do: Save yourself some time and headaches later on by calling her on her real feelings and discussing why she's so angry. "I don't mind if you go to strip clubs with the boys." Wow, you have the coolest girlfriend ever! Not quite. If this one sounds too good to be true, that's because it is. Word to the wise: Virtually all women mind when their men go out to ogle other women at strip clubs without them. It's only a question of how much they mind. This one of the five lies women tell is very similar to lie No. 1, in that it is another fib that only comes up in relationships and is told by women to make themselves seem less pathetically needy. In general, women are extremely wary of their boyfriends being in highly sexually charged situations without them. Also, they hate to feel second best to a boys' night out. In this case, she's either telling one of the five lies all women tell to save face or to test you. For the same reasons, they are also lying when they say they don't mind you checking out other women in front of them. Lie radar: This lie is usually a little bit more artfully concealed than the first because it's a little bit more pathetic to own up to one's insecurity. It's best to just always assume that this statement is a lie. What you should do: You're probably better off just not going. Ask yourself: Are two hours of bare booty worth weeks, even months, of bitchy comments? We done the research and we have three more lies all women tell coming your way... Next Page >> Read more: http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_100/125_dating_girl.html#ixzz1fOa9xqr8
www.askmen.com
If she has said any of these 5 things to you, she has lied to you.
 
Sam Beard
Sam Beard I want to thank everyone who helped contribute to my FUNdraising efforts for Movember. With your help, our team was able to raise over $7,000 to help promote awareness and fight men's cancers! I believe I will keep the 'stache for a bit longer until my fantasy playoffs are over. I've had huge success since I started growing it :-[D .. If you were planning on contributing, you still can year round at http://mobro.co/sambeard THANK YOU GUYS
us.movember.com
Sam's Motivation: Is to raise money for a noble cause and grow a sweet 'stache while doing it. Please help me out by donating what you can to help fight mens cancer. RIP Vonnie Beard and Cheers to all the survivors (3 in my family) all over the world. - It's never the wrong time to do the right th...

Likes

Tara Metcalfe White
 
Jesus Santos
Jesus Santos Only thing I like about this weather besides playing in the rain with my daughter is the free car wash lol
 
Caleb Whorton
Caleb Whorton I was in the crowd while they recorded this'n
www.youtube.com
Roger Creager sings a song off his new album called Crazy Again (I think) at the Texas Music Festival in League City Texas in May 2011.
 
Shenikastillstanding Peterson
Shenikastillstanding Peterson <3 Lord I hear youZ<3
 
Rachelle Kay Bello Mantac
Rachelle Kay Bello Mantac '..i can't stop crying hmmm.. Don't know WHY!!!???? My tears are keep on falling huhu thanks to all of you guy's for giving me such a wonderfull memories i'ved enjoyed every minutes of my teenage life.. i'm very thankfull that i meet someone like you guy's ... AM READY TO GO !! :(;(:(;(:(;(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment