Friday, December 2, 2011

c'est bientôt au bocal à APt Example for a brave man lovable shorts plz watch the shot during the 18th over Friday is like butter drippin' off a hot biscuit

Anne-Solveig Bonbon
Anne-Solveig Bonbon c'est bientôt au bocal à APt....
 
Vincent Jesudhas
Vincent Jesudhas Example for a brave man..... lovable shorts...
plz... watch the shot during the 18th over
 
Matty Bryson
Matty Bryson Friday is like butter drippin' off a hot biscuit. Say Baby?
www.youtube.com
Music video by Primus performing Tommy The Cat. (C) 1991 Interscope Records
 
Terrance Lamore Dowell
Terrance Lamore Dowell Had a dream/nightmare that I was getting married in a year, I guess the world really is ending in 2012!

Likes

Matt CataniaMartina BricioKasumi Hirokawa
 
Larra LeeAnn Rose
Larra LeeAnn Rose Getting ready to take a shower and get ready for work :\
 
Joe Arminio
Joe Arminio Hey everyone My friend Frederick J. Amorosa Jr. is looking for a singer between the age of 40 and 55 who would like to join his review. Must sing lead and backup and do choreography. If interested contact Frederick J. Amorosa Jr. Thanks everyone.
 
John Nicolett
John Nicolett Thank god its Friday. I'm a fucking walking hazard to myself. Holy shit and merry christmas.
 
Kristy Gahan
Kristy Gahan Really doesn't want 2 go 2 work at Extreme Pita but it's only 4 hours then off 2 serve a Christmas party that I am looking forward 2 but it's gonna be a long day and night!!!
 
John Laurendi
John Laurendi This just made my Friday. All i can say is...really?
finance.yahoo.com
The end is near for a white can that has many Coke drinkers seeing red.
 
Larry Longstreth
Larry Longstreth "I do have a beard and I do smell a little funny from spending the night in the park. That's the problem with ideals. You get too many and you start smelling funny." - James King, Occupier BOOM!
 
Brittany Bolinger
Brittany Bolinger Dylan workman at lunch yelling at the lunchladies.."hey!we need ranch before I throw a bitch fit!" Lmao

Likes

Jeremy ElkinsJade Sturgeon
 
Ahmad Chafchak
Ahmad Chafchak Anybody looking to buy a white I phone 4s used once locked to fido for 5 bills
 
Kieran Walsh
The next prize to be won in our 12 day Christmas giveaway will be........................A HARRODS HAMPER!!!!!!!! The winner will be announced on Monday 5th December. Good Luck everybody!!! :)
 
Teresa Bracamontes
Teresa Bracamontes Crazy, a test on mon. and wed for finals!!!! Excited for this term to be over! :) I made it through the first part!!! Woo hoo! "I WILL NOT DISCUSS MY GRADES THO!) LMAO..... Have a super, "awesome" day my friends!!! <3 <3 <3
 
Okukusie Mervile Jones
Okukusie Mervile Jones Tolerance is d only antidote for a peacefull coexistence, let's tolerate each other 4 d sake of peace.

Likes

Iniobong Ukpabio
 
Adeel Khan
Adeel Khan Cant find a status to upload that matches my mood at this very moment.

Likes

Saqib Rehman
 
Brett Beckman
Brett Beckman don't know why my stomach was killing me when i got up but it looks like its feeling a little better now
 
Banks NoFlexin Hutchinson
Banks NoFlexin Hutchinson If I Could Rewind Life & Redo The Past 6 Months... A Lot Would Be Different... I've Wasted So Much Time & Energy On Nonsense... Lord I Know Everything Happens For A Reason... But A Few Of These People You've Brought In My Life Have No Purpose & Only Wanna See Me Fail... But I Trust You Lord So I Guess We'll Continue To Turn Up Together. #GuideMe -Banks
 
Gregor Zed
Gregor Zed karmas only a bitch if you are "tumblr"
 
Louise L. Hay
Louise L. Hay In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. My life is ever new. Each moment of my life is new and fresh and vital. I use my affirmative thinking to create exactly what I want. This is a new day. I am a new me. I think differently. I speak differntly. I act differently. Others treat me differently. My new world is a reflection of my new thinking. It is a joy and a delight to plant new seeds, for I know these seeds will become new experiences. All is well in my world.

Likes

Verónica BanderaBirgitta SeitzAna Maria DraganPurnima Shah
 
Jeremy Merritt
Jeremy Merritt Soo im at Deny's for Brunch..daily thing lol But my Manager brung hiz Wife :) i LOVE observing how couples "act" like in public..or juss period, itz cute :) I would LOVE 2 do the same also, but cant find a girl thatz suitable 4 me :/

Likes

Jon Cruz
 
Cherie Mcgraw
Cherie Mcgraw Tammy Hurrell I was at THE WAL-MART buying a bag of Purina dog chow for Shelby , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in...... ...ntensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's behind and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. this
 
Matt Pfeiler
Matt Pfeiler If you are looking to do something in Baltimore, several City attactions are only a dollar this weekend. Gotodowntownbaltimore.com to see a complete list of attactions.
 
Margarita Carranza
Margarita Carranza <3GOOD MORNING ALL MA FACEBOOK PPL WELL JUST STOPPING BY TO WISH YOU A WONDERFUL DAY AND ENJOIN IT <3 <3 2011<3
 
Micki Indrika
Micki Indrika It’s Christmas and the North Pole is in a tizzy! Go to your profile and put in the first 10 people on the left...NO CHEATING!! Stuffing candy canes in each nostril: Chris Indrika Tee-Pee’ing the tree: Cynthia Lopez-Morales ... ... Slipping ex-lax into Santa’s Chocolate Chip cookies: Nikki Marie Berry Pulling a bulb out of each strand of lights: Nicole Boyd Placing a clown wig on Rudolph’s head: Steve-Cathy Bilek Spiking the hot cocoa:Dane Allen Raiding the sleigh for the best presents: Jamie Behrends Smoking the Mistletoe: Courtney Thompson Girouex Santa Suited Up!: Amanda Kawalski Doing the Hoola Hoop with wreaths: Mary Allen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment