Friday, December 2, 2011

The Question: prove that 210 2 1 The art student : this is out of syllabus 2 The commerce student: this is wrong 3 The medical student: it is strange' 'How it is possible The Engineering student' it

Vishal Patil
Vishal Patil The Question: prove that (2/10)= 2. 1. The art student :- this is out of syllabus .! 2. The commerce student:- this is wrong" 3. The medical student:- it is strange' 'How it is possible" The Engineering student' "it is so easy" (2/10) =Two/Ten 'T' is common, hence = wo/en now 'w' is the 23rd letter and 'O' is the 15th simillarly, 'E' is 5th and 'N' is 14th hence (wo/en) =(23+15/5+14) =(38/19) = 2. Engineers r never worried for the answer, they will only ask' which answer you want. That is engineer.
 
Gidi Minajj
Gidi Minajj Giving up doesn't mean failure, on e contrary it simply means that somethings just can,t be
 
Giovana Penatti
Giovana Penatti Olavo Barros TO VENDO HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER não sei se amo o Barney, o Ted ou o Jason Segel (que é minha celebrity crush então provavelmente eu amo mais ele)
 
Ntswaki Tswakzela
Ntswaki Tswakzela come sixteenth lets c gore di ntshang, but i think gold reef city e tla nzama hoo
 
Debbie McKeever
Debbie McKeever e had our 1st argument last night, and he said loads of cruel things that really hurt me. I KNOW he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said, cuz he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day. Last night he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like a nightmare, I couldn't believe it was real. I woke up this morning sore and......... bruised all over. I know he MUST be sorry cause he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today, it wasn't mother's day or any other special day. Last night, he beat me up again, it was much worse than all the other times. If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What about money? I'm afraid of him but scared to leave. But I know he MUST be sorry because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. It was the day of my funeral. Last night, he finally killed me. He beat me to death. If only I had gathered enough courage to leave him, I wouldn't have gotten flowers today." If YOU are AGAINST DOMESTIC ABUSE, please repost this - Not just women.
 
Tausief Raza
Tausief Raza Sochiye ye hamara ishq e husain hai? Imam husain zakhmi aur mout ke saye mein namaz ada ki ! Aur aaj hum aasani men namaz chhod dete hai.
 
Patti Bailey
Patti Bailey Mary Lou Napier Cahoots I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be ... driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often. I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. PLEASE DO YOUR PART! Today is one of the many National Mental Health Days throughout the year. You can do your bit by remembering to send an e-mail to at least one unstable person. My job is done! Life is too short for negative drama & petty things. So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly! From one unstable person to another... I hope everyone is happy in your head - we're all doing pretty good in mine!
 
Juliane De Paiva Santos
Juliane De Paiva Santos por isso que tenho dois e se Deus quiser vou pegar mais um *---------*
Eles bagunçam sua casa, não seu coração.
 
Youthfever Webradio
Youthfever Webradio For di 1 di December te cu 25 di December YouthFever Radio NR2 ta bira full 100% pasco tune in awo di disfruta di e dushi musica di fin di anja riba bo cellphone y pc na cas of trabou www.youthfever.com y www.mobile.youthfever.com
www.youthfever.com
YouthFever is an online radio broadcasting from Aruba Dutch Caribbean 24/7 with the latest in modern music and news with live DJ's and live coverage. YouthFever can be heard on pc or on smartphones.
 
Marcellus Nishimoto
Marcellus Nishimoto Pessoal, acabei de ver um site absurdo na Internet... Não vou nem descrever o que vi. Você pode fazer denúncias de crimes na internet. É só seguir os passos deste link. Por favor, DENUNCIE!!!!!!!!!!
empreendananet.blogspot.com

Likes

Danielle Paes GouveiaLydia HimmenLúcio Kummer
 
Brenno Lenzi
Brenno Lenzi 29 COISAS QUE OS HOMENS ADORARIAM QUE AS MULHERES SOUBESSEM 1. Fale o que pensa. Não é por mal, mas não somos muito bons com indiretas; 2. Quando fizermos uma cagada, fale – uma vez; 3. Eu sinto tesão por você, não pela sua prima ou pela sua vizinha; 4. Manere nas sua sobrancelha. Uma linha fina em cima do olho não é bonito; 5. Você fica extremamente sexy com aquele seu pijama velhinho de algodão; 6. Não tenha medo de dispensar a maquiagem – natural é sempre mais sexy; 7. Vocês mentem muito mal quando dizem que está tudo bem – nós sabemos que não está, só não sabemos o que aconteceu; 8. Você pode me chamar pra transar a hora que quiser. De verdade; 9. Masturbação me dá 1/10 do prazer que sinto no sexo com você. Acredite; 10. Não tem som melhor no mundo do que ouvir você tendo um orgasmo; 11. Quando vocês ficam bravas com coisinhas pequenas e insignificantes, nós questionamos sua inteligência; 12. Se eu te dou opinião quando você está se arrumando, significa que você está muito atrasada; 13. Não me peça pra te ajudar a escolher com qual roupa vai sair. Eu provavelmente vou fazer uma escolha ruim e a gente vai se atrasar ainda mais; 14. Mas me dar duas ou três opções de roupa já são outros 500, desde que você troque de roupa na minha frente. Bem devagarzinho; 15. Adoramos quando vocês fazem rabo de cavalo; 16. Celulite ou langerie feia só nos incomodam se estiverem em um estado muito crítico; 17. Uma passada de mão inesperada é sempre bem-vinda, até em lugares públicos. Principalmente em lugares públicos; 18. Você pode escolher o filme, mas tem que ter um motivo para querer vê-lo; 19. Quando você me chama no chat do trabalho “só pra falar um oi” eu não estou realmente prestando atenção – estou checando meu email; 20. Não espere que tenhamos uma conversa por SMS, a não ser que inclua a palavra “esperando” e “pelada”; 21. Sempre que quiserem cozinhar, irão nos fazer feliz; 22. Nós temos um alarme de perigo iminente que sempre dispara quando vocês perguntam: “Você acha aquela mulher bonita?”; 23. Não confie na gente para mantê-las atualizada sobre as fofocas; 24. Não, eu não me lembro o que ele disse depois. Nem o que ela disse. Nem me lembro do homem de camisa roxa perto da porta. Somos ruins em detalhes; 25. Tenha opinião própria, não me pergunte se está gorda se já sabe a resposta; 27. Não grite, nem com suas amigas. Isso não é legal, mesmo; 28. Aprenda a jogar videogame, nossos finais de semana teriam uma emoção a mais; 29. Às vezes, nós nos perguntamos porque mulheres tão incríveis querem ficar com a gente, seres tão inferiores. Então, obrigado mais uma vez. Texto livremente traduzido e adaptado da revista Men’s Health

Likes

Carla Gomes
 
Sanjeev Singh Slathia
Sanjeev Singh Slathia Kuch is terha guzarti ab, humaari har shaam hai, Ek haath tasveer unki to, aik haath jaam hai! Bekaar hai yaad dilana ,k shaye ye haraam hai, Sab kuch bhool jaate hain ,jab koi leta unka naam hai! Hum to yehi kahenge, Mai be-wajah badnaam hai, Dard-e-dil se humko to , pahunchaati ye araam hai! Tabaah kerti hai sharaab, ghalat is per ilzaam hai, Madadgaar ka badnaam hona to, qudrat ka nizaam hai! Hum ghamkhaaron ka mai ko, Tah-e-dil se salaam hai, Bina iske to khudaa jaane, kya humara anjaam hai!
 
Mikey Wade
Mikey Wade Ello-ve-e elleye-ef-e
 
Alessia Leucht
Alessia Leucht Eliminare davide da x fattor é stata una vera stronzata
 
Daniel Tamayo
Daniel Tamayo Dia de Faxina, odeio isso, mas é preciso :P Clássicos do Rock no último volume pra compensar!
 
Jessa Eloise Mendoza Ongcay
Jessa Eloise Mendoza Ongcay ..azar ala nq mpnuod d pq inaantok e tsk!.. ..gus2 q p mgmovie marathon kso d n pwd hay!..=[
 
Lavell D-Flaire Miller
Lavell D-Flaire Miller The UC - Money & The Power Wake up to something that'll get yo day started!! (download)
www.youtube.com
Artist(s): The UC (Uptown Celebrities) Song: Money & The Power twitter.com/The_UC
 
Dũng Leo
Dũng Leo 1 đêm lạnh Hà Nội đầu mùa, thật ấm áp khi nhìn e vừa ăn kem vừa cười đùa.Cũng vẫn phố cổ biết bao lần đi như thế, nắm tay e, con phố chợt ngắn quá.1 quầy cóc nhỏ ven đường với đĩa bánh chưng nóng nghi ngút,với em,như xua đuổi tất cả cái lạnh lẽo, buốt giá và cô đơn của mùa đông khỏi a.Mùa đông năm nay với a thật tuyệt vời.Vì a có e. Vậy còn mùa đông năm sau, năm sau nữa sẽ ra sao.Nếu thực sự ko còn e.Liệu a sẽ trải qua những tháng đông giá buốt dài lê thê như thế nào đây.A thực sự rất sợ e ạ.Sợ cầm cây kem lạnh buốt ăn 1 mình, sợ đi 1 mình trên 1 con đường dài và sợ khi quay sang, ko thấy e đâu...................

Likes

Vince JPNguyen Duy Phuc
 
Lázaro Pinto Marra Neto
Lázaro Pinto Marra Neto 27 Coisas que você nunca vai ouvir um homem dizer: 1. Eu sei que você acabou de fazer esse boquete dos Deuses, mas eu queria mesmo era um beijo. 2. Cansei de cerveja, me vê um suco de abacaxi com hortelã, por favor. 3. Que ótimo! Sua mãe vem nos visitar de novo! 4. Acho que vou avisar minha vizinha que dá pra ver ela se trocando do meu apartamento por um vão na cortina dela. 5. De jeito nenhum! Você levou o lixo para fora ontem, agora é minha vez. 6. Nossa, esse filme tem muita cena de mulher pelada. 7. Veste sua roupa, pelo amor de Deus. 8. Bom dia. Feliz 2 anos e 5 meses de namoro. 9. Faz tempo que a gente não vai no shopping, né? Que tal uma passada pra ver umas bolsas hoje? 10. Amor, essa roupa deixa minha bunda menor? 11. Amor, pode ficar com o controle remoto. 12. Até queria sair com ela de novo, mas achei os peitos dela muito grandes. Não rola. 13. Acho que a gente está perdido. Vamos pedir informação no posto? 14. Fiquei gordo com essa roupa? 15. Parei de beber vodka por causa do excesso de calorias. 16. Não vou mais sair. Não tenho roupa. 17. Nossa, tirou suas cutículas hoje, amor? 18. Sexo não é tudo. Tem dias que eu só quero um abraço mesmo. 19. Alguém quer ir no banheiro comigo? 20. Pode desligar a TV com o jogo do Timão. Prefiro ficar aqui na cama de conchinha com você. 21. Pizza de novo? Por que a gente não pede uma salada? 22. Quem esqueceu de abaixar a tampa da privada? 23. Não amor. Boquete matinal hoje não. 24. Que papo é esse de mais uma mulher na cama com a gente? Tá louca? 25. Essa blusa ficou boa, mas por que você não experimenta mais algumas? Vai que, né… 26. Chega de video game. Bora discutir a relação? 27. Sabe aquele cara que estava de blusa roxa, com um tenis branco e uma calça xadrez preta e vermelha na festa? (www.casalsemvergonha.com.br)
 
Leandro Gonçalves
Leandro Gonçalves ' Tentar não significa conseguir. Mas te faz ter a certeza de que você nunca irá se perguntar ''e como teria sido se eu não tentasse?''. #ficaadica ;)
 
Brandyn Canady
Brandyn Canady U knw wat really grinds my gears? I'm on the e-way and somebody speeds up to cuts me off then slows down just to get off at the next exit with the wrong blinker still on. Who the hell do you think you are cincinnati driver? and that is what really grinds my gears!!. . .tom
 
Mayank Gandhi
Mayank Gandhi હા ફક્ત એહસાસ લઈ ચાલ્યા કરો ભીના ભીના શ્વાસ લઈ ચાલ્યા કરો સાત દરિયાથી એ છીપાશે નહિ આમ અકબંધ પ્યાસ લઈ ચાલ્યા કરો કોને કોને આપ ગણશો પારકા ? સહુ તરફ વિશ્વાસ લઈ ચાલ્યા કરો કાળમુખી રાતના પેટાળમાં યાદ નો અજવાસ લઈ ચાલ્યા કરો આ બધા રસ્તાઓ મુંઝવી મારશે એક રસ્તો ખાસ લઈ ચાલ્યા કરો આ બધી અકડાઈ ખોટી છે બંદગીમાં દાસ થઈ ચાલ્યા કરો.
 
Bai Ahmed
Bai Ahmed ten e dala galbek nin san tabangan ako nin pan cya jejejejeje
 
Elaine Yasuoka
Elaine Yasuoka Isabela Zanini cake pop de red velvet! http://blog.barradoce.com.br/2010/06/receita-cake-pop-de-red-velvet.html
blog.barradoce.com.br
 
Amaro Mazzy Jeyi
Amaro Mazzy Jeyi *mhm Carnival, on d othr cyd ziyabila e Jubz*. . .ndzophoswa murr toe moc. .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment