Friday, December 2, 2011

I realise everything is possible if u believe it mi Bible tells me so remember the best thing s in life are FREE I got a lil cold :ugh

Jerome Kigongo
Jerome Kigongo I realise everything is possible, if u believe it . mi Bible tells me so remember the best thing s in life are FREE

Likes

Jerome Kigongo
 
Kevaun Lil'Folk Green
Kevaun Lil'Folk Green I got a lil cold <:-/.......ugh!

Likes

Angel To Pretty Henry
 
Richard Richboi Jones
Richard Richboi Jones ~PURPOSE-&-PLAN~ i dont PLAN on fukin wit sum of u next year, thats my PURPOSE for cutin u off dis year... #GONE

Likes

Jasmine GoshayCandy CoatedChelsey ReidIndaneshia Grier
 
Matet Arocena
Matet Arocena Your my best friend forever and always we're together too much but far not enough and if you die before I do ask god if heaven's got room for two.
 
John 'Sid' Morris
John 'Sid' Morris No idea how I ended up with the day off today but....dibs
 
Killa's Sexomg
Killa's Sexomg I be tryn do good things wit my life nd heh sum body go tryn fuck wit me... i think im bout ta spazz out!!!

Likes

Ashley Yum-yum Moore-Simmons
 
Samantha Arthur-McRay
Samantha Arthur-McRay The interview went great and I will know if I got the job or not by this afternoon! Plus the chili peppers will be here in March...um, can we say epic day??
 
Kathryn Nerio
Kathryn Nerio I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in inten...sive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today
 
Kristi-Dawn Leffew
Kristi-Dawn Leffew and just in case anybody wants to know...all i want right now for Christmas is tickets to go see Eric Church!!! Pweeeeez Santa ive been a really good girl :)))
 
Victor Moore
Victor Moore Another day another Dolla...$$$$ money is wat I'm afta so i gotta get it... wtbs WORK BOUND
 
Edward Thomas
Edward Thomas Came up out the 6ed tummy started talking so I jumped out the shower and start walking put on my things and out the door is were I am going 6urger king oh yeah 6ut I stoped and ask my self I said self my self said huh I say do I eat to much and am I getting fat self said naw 6oy u just love to eat u 6ig 6one that's y u eat so much meat
 
Nettie Emerson
Nettie Emerson Happy 1st Birthday ASHTON! I am so blessed to have you as my daughter, you are such a joy to this family and your smile is something else, it has powers like non-other. I love you <3, you will always me by baby
 
Frances No'longer Mariyah
Frances No'longer Mariyah SOMETIMES WAT U WANT IS NOT WAT YOUR LOOKING FOR N WITH THAT BEING SAID I'M LEAVING EVERYTHING IN MY REAR VIEW I'M NO LONGER TRYING TO HELP PPL WHO ARE NOT TRYING TO HELP THEMSELVES BECUASE WHO ARE THEY HURTING THEMSELVES WHO LOOKS BAD THEM N WHO HAS TO DEAL WITH IT THEM I JUST NEED TO KEEP THEN PPL FAR AWAY FROM ME CUZ N THE END EVERYONE'S GONNA LUAGH AT U U NOT ME # SIMPLE LOVING DARNISHA N THIS IS TO A FEW PPL ONE WHOM I LOVE LOTS BUT IT B LIKE THAT

Likes

LakeshiaLovingmyforeverboys HaywoodConstance Harris JustShittedon'emShaypere Pyahs WilliamsPretty Cashley
 
Debbie Marie Marshall Wantulok
Debbie Marie Marshall Wantulok Yeah! My glasses came in yesterday! I sure hope that means I can see better....no comments necessary...

Likes

Barbara O'Quinn McIntire
 
Casey Brown
Casey Brown last night I let the party get the best of me

Likes

Ryan FinchKyle BoyntonJoe Hyde BReezy
 
Fredelyn Soriano Ruiz
Fredelyn Soriano Ruiz I miss u sooo much JUN,JHON,JEAN,mama luvs u so much muahhh,,

Likes

Fredelyn Soriano RuizIkram Khan
 
Charline Venter
Charline Venter Can someone Please help me in South Africa. I am moving back in August of 2012 and I want to HOMESCHOOL my son for the 1st year. Can if anyone knows of a person that homeschool in Durban. Help me get a program for my son. Please. I am having hard time finding out abaut Homeschooling for SA. they say it is cheeper then school. So please HELP HELP. THANKS\
 
Samson Ayodeji
Samson Ayodeji One man calls emergency: - Come immediately, my little son has swallowed a condom! After five minutes, the same man calls back: - It is OK, I found another one.
 
Kelsey Reno
Kelsey Reno so far today i have slept in, had a real breakfast, took a shower and i'm almost done with all my laundry...sooo much bttr and more productive than going to class!
 
Jessa Gargoles Mamaradlo
www.youtube.com
Dreaming I must be dreaming or am I really lying here with you Baby You take me in your arms and though I'm wide awake I know my dream is coming true Chorus...
 
Coy Jackson
Coy Jackson Word to ur moms I got more rhymes than the bible got psalms

Likes

Sam Reid
 
Melanie Mercer
Melanie Mercer I don't have the prettiest face for you to look at or the skinniest waist for you to hold, but I do promise I have the biggest <3 to love you with.

Likes

Nina Gillette
 
Melissa Goodwin Blackwell
Melissa Goodwin Blackwell Sometime back I met an older German woman at a pizza parlor and she and I have become fast friends. There are times when her thick accent makes it hard for me to understand what she is saying, but other times there is no mistaking her sorrow. "You know, Meeleessa, people ask me how I do it." She looks down at her hands as she nervously twists them. "I really don't know. I wake in the middle of the night missing my family." Her name is Truadl, but people call her Bobi. She was born in Munich in 1936. I meet with Truadl twice a week at the local pizza parlor and listen to her stories of her life, sometimes she gets forgetful as she drinks more wine and tells me the same thing she has already told me a dozen times; I still listen without interruption. She loves to retell how she felt when she first heard the G.I.s were coming through Munich. Her father was MIA in Russia during WWII; he was in the German Army as was all of her brothers. She remembers when her 19 year old brother ran through their partially bombed house yelling for his mother to help him burn all their Army uniforms before the G.I.s arrived. Her brother and mother gathered all the uniforms and piled them in one large bucket in the basement and lit them. Later that same day the G.I.s came rolling in front of her home in the largest tanks Truadl had ever seen! Truadl began to smile and giggle when she remembered the G.I.s. The soldiers would go to the elementary schools and load the children in the back of their trucks and take them for rides. Oh, the smile that crossed Truadl's face as she remembered when she was first given chocolate and a banana from one of them. But, she didn't eat hers like the other children did; food was scarce and her mother was hungry, so Truadl snuck her banana and chocolate home to her mother and they shared it. I asked what became of her 19 year old brother, the one that had his mother help him burn the Army uniforms. There she turned somber as she turned her head from one side to the other. "I don't want to talk about it." she tells me as she flicks her hands in the air like she is shoeing away a fly. But, then she does… I love my German friend and can only hope one day she finds peace and happiness. Maybe she will when she is once again reunited with her family.
 
Vanessa Lynn Flanery
Vanessa Lynn Flanery welp home from school i hurt my ankel oh well idk if i can go to all nite skate ill have to see if im feelin better
 
Papa Fololo Nzungu
Papa Fololo Nzungu I miss Home shit*sad*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment