Friday, December 2, 2011

Burri i varfer:Une kam vetem nje djale e dashura e te cilit eshte vajza jotePrinc wwwyoutubecom Finally The cat who likes to play with this tricky red spot AlwaysHungryCat blog:

Dori Elbasan
Burri i varfer:"Une kam vetem nje djale ...e dashura e te cilit eshte vajza jote...Princ..

Likes

Xhesi Kullolli
 
Geraldine Foran
www.youtube.com
Finally! The cat who likes to play with this tricky red spot! AlwaysHungryCat blog: http://alwayshungrycat.com Subscribe for new videos: http://bit.ly/nd2WJ5
 
Octavia Clark
Octavia Clark fuck these butah head ass niggah lmao by thee way i was playen bout the last stat # shit getting heckted over in my inbox hahahahah sn : im SO proud of you : ) <3
 
Corretta Norris
Corretta Norris Well i better stop waiting and go head and take my baby to the dr, she is very very sick

Likes

Lakesha Teague
 
Kay Robb
Kay Robb Also? Why have I started to snore suddenly? It better be a temp response to this nose congestion and not a permanent thing. I have never really been a snorer.
 
Phillip Hoffman
Phillip Hoffman can't wait till to nite, boy is she gonna be happy, meanng i'm sure i will be to, can't wait to get some longhorn in my belley, not sure if i ate there before, i guess i'll c. Peace
 
Tim Reed
Tim Reed im really anxious for it to be sunday already! i just want to go to church really bad! lol
 
Ray Boone
Ray Boone PTL! One more Scripture and then I will leave you all alone today! LOL :o).. Are you angry with someone today? Do you harbor bitterness in your heart because of a past offence committed against you? Are you just plain mad at someone? WELLLLLL! The Bible teaches us to: Eph. 4 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. 32 Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. This Holiday Season let go of whatever bitterness, anger or rage you have been holding onto secretly in your heart. You can forgive, let go, & move on! God never asks us or instructs us to do anything HE has not empowered us to do! God is instructing you today to let it go and wanted me to remind you that HE is giving you the power to let it go, forgive & move on! You can do it! Start right now with a prayer and ask God to heal the hurt and forgive the person that hurt you. Don't just pray or talk about it though put it into action and live it out! It may seem difficult at first but believe me the SPIRIT will overtake the flesh and you will walk in victory as you give it to GOD and live the FREE LIFE!
 
Laquonnia Williford
Laquonnia Williford Everybody is looking for something new, I wanna treasure what I have already found(in his voice) all smiles!!!...Awww Smooches ily2

Likes

Envis JohnsonLaquonnia Williford
 
Khumoetsile Mathe Raymond
Khumoetsile Mathe Raymond as lazy as ia am i doing a little of festive cleaning
 
Christine InloveWit You
Christine InloveWit You Smfh WHEN u need sumone then never around but if it was for sumthin diff they be down Nyleek Waymer where u at i want to go someewhere with me .. Im Hit u off with sumthin..

Likes

Christine InloveWit You
 
Dominique Clark
Dominique Clark I wish i can be reunited wit sombody
 
Imran Khan
Imran Khan I merge with my Beloved when I participate in love. Rumi

Likes

Zayneb BriniXainab Qureshi
 
Stefanie Lindsay
Stefanie Lindsay Feeling much better. I'm officially going to defend in January, which buys me an extra week to really work out some edits. Why did I have to get so stressed out before all of this worked itself out?
 
Blair Carlin
Blair Carlin 1597 Buckeyes have already pledged to support fight to end pediatric cancer by standing for 12 hours on February, 25 at Buckeyethon. I will be there....will you? go register www.buckeyethon.osu.edu
www.buckeyethon.osu.edu
BuckeyeThon is Ohio State's student philanthropy that benefits the Hematology/Oncology Department of Nationwide Children's Hospital with the ultimate goal of ending childhood cancer. Nationwide Children's Hospital is Columbus, Ohio's Children's Miracle Network Hospital that will treat any child rega...
 
Joanna Vasquez
Joanna Vasquez Goin to cac...after wrk.....I hate that dam drive
 
Derrick Homesley
Derrick Homesley Feeling yesterdays workout. Trained like I am preparing for an HBO fight, why, I don't know cause that stuff hurts LOL!
 
Angy Nerio
Angy Nerio Its dat time again CHRISTMAS time and im in florida and last year i was in michigan and was alone but im here and all my famliy is here but i cant help but miss my big baby boy and its my grandaughters first xmas...:-{ i cant help but to think did i make a mistake i miss Rayo,Vanessa,Victor and Grieselda and my big baby too we had so much fun last xmas!! Did i make da right move???
 
Kirsty Evans
Kirsty Evans Aww did i miss my best'est... J :) xoxo
 
Stephanie Taylor
Stephanie Taylor Exciting weekend... the city, Mary Poppins on Broadway, Christmas with my incredible Pardee Family, church on Sunday. I am beyond blessed.

Likes

Tiffany McNulty
 
Sandy Adams
Sandy Adams Thinking. I need to learn how to edit video taken on this phone, any ideas out there???
 
Todd Satter
m.espn.go.com
Quickly find the information that matters to you most by selecting your favorite sports to appear in your personal menu bar.
 
Kevin Browne
Kevin Browne i am liking this new youtube layout
 
Thomas Turnbow
Thomas Turnbow Man i want it to snow here i miss it
 
Nikki Johnson
Nikki Johnson Ugh, still got a freakin headache, smh. Back to sleep I go with my Niah bug.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment