Friday, December 2, 2011

wwwhuffingtonpostcom When I moved from trying to fit prayers into my life to fitting my life around my prayer schedule I instantly removed a great deal of clutter from my

Maryam Saba Hameed Chaudhry
www.huffingtonpost.com
When I moved from trying to fit prayers into my life to fitting my life around my prayer schedule, I instantly removed a great deal of clutter from my daily routine.
 
Sally Sinclair
Sally Sinclair There is a very special place in Heaven for these guys.
www.godvine.com
This is probably the most touching video you'll see in a long time. Nine beagles that spent their entire lives in a lab were rescued, and this is the video of them experiencing it for the first time. A must see.
 
Truthseeker Wake Up
Truthseeker Wake Up arthur c clarke was one off the good guys.he knew a lot and he trys to tell us in his books,,if we want to hear....
www.dailymail.co.uk
Footage has emerged which shows the late 2001: A Space Odyssey author, pictured, making his space race forecast, even predicting the landing would coincide with the 50th anniversary of the October Revolution.
 
Ronald Steed
Ronald Steed This is a great chorus...
Eastern CT Children's Chorus Tonight at St James..... http://t.co/4B5h3Zdo
 
Marco Lignoi
Marco Lignoi Violan a mujer en Afgahnistán y la que va a la cárcel es ella. Ahora le sacan de prisión porque se casa con su violador.Claro, iria provocando. El Islam es justo, razonable, equánime, igualitario.
 
Kaushik Pandey Sarkar
Kaushik Pandey Sarkar To be good criticizer,its important to be a good listner.
 
Biswajit Tamuli
Biswajit Tamuli How unlucky we are !!!!!.............while the whole Assam is protesting against the BIG Dam at Gerukamukh the Power minister of Assam is saying that the machine parts which are blocked are not turbines but draft tubes.............Mr. Bordoloi please keep in mind that Assamese people are not protesting only against Carrying of turbines to the site but against the Lower Subansiri project................any material whether its a draft tube or a turbine doesn't matter for the common people.....................they are united against dam....................Why are you cheating with your own people Mr. Bordoloi........shame on all of you

Likes

BhasKar Jyoti DuttaPrincess Sangita
 
P.k. Dlamini
P.k. Dlamini I wonder why pple stil thnk marriage iz a grt idea *thnkin kakhulu*
 
Dovie DestinedforDivinity Fort
Dovie DestinedforDivinity Fort PSA...I KNOW IT AND I FEEL IT SO STOP IT!!! FORGET WHO I USED TO BE OR WHO/HOW YOU THINK I AM NOW. YOU WILL NOT CONTINUE TO ATTACK ME IN A WAY THAT WILL KEEP ME DOWN WITH YOUR SNEAKY, MANIPULATIVE, KNIVING, LOW-DOWN WAYS. BUT I THANK YOU FOR THAT. IN DOING SO, THAT LETS ME KNOW THAT THE HIGHER BETTER I GET & THE HIGHER I GO, THE LESS OF A CHANCE THAT YOU HAVE TO GET AT/TO ME...BCUZ I'LL BE OUT OF/AWAY FROM YOUR REACH!!! #strivin4thealltimehigh#
 
Katie Murphy
Katie Murphy wow. a sleepless night.. i woke up litterally every single hour.. what the heck is wrong with me?! :/
 
Jonel Yepez Meniano
Jonel Yepez Meniano what makes me happy are not the good memories I have but the pains that I keep in my heart. Why? because pains always make me realize that the world is a place wherein I test myself to be better in the art of perseverance. And knowing how to persevere is already an achievement, for never have I learned to be one.
 
Mahlako Portia Sebaka
Mahlako Portia Sebaka U had a trip nd u arvd safe,hu do u call first FAMLY OR UR PARTNER?
 
Tela Owens
Tela Owens When you become a PARENT YOU are suppose to change for the sake of your child!!!!!! What can a child get if you locked up because you dont wanna change???? People lets get it together YOU ARE NOT LIVING FOR YOURSELF YOUR LIVING FOR YOUR CHILD!!!!!! Ugh that just burns me up!!!!!#changeisalwaysgood

Likes

Soraya S JohnsonTela Owens
 
Dallas Gonzales-Maraj
Dallas Gonzales-Maraj "The secret of achievement is to hold a picture of a successful outcome in the mind."
 
Simone Collamer Red Bear
Simone Collamer Red Bear Please, keep my family in prayer... received word that my uncle Ben Richards passed away! arrangements are being made back home on my reservation! there is a strong possibility I may travel to be with my family during this difficult time! let's remember all those who have lost loved ones during the holiday season! much love and prayers! ~God Bless~
 
Kagiso Mooketsi Kaygee
Kagiso Mooketsi Kaygee Ae I wanna go home*sad4days* Chaneng ya bora tlheng!! Y'all wont believe how long I've been walking for a FUCKEN BOTTLE YA AMARULA! I give up, ebile ama sleep
 
Dustin Ambrose
Dustin Ambrose I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand Walkin' through the streets of Soho in the rain He was lookin' for the place called Lee Ho Fooks Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein
 
Robby Russell
Robby Russell I got a blue nose girl six months very slim head has not really got to big yet i want $50
 
Tiffy Marie
Tiffy Marie 36 days and I'm officially gonna be a bride and wife, still haven't quite grasped it but I'm so beyond excited its not funny! Going to pick out and order my ring tonight or tomorrow! YAY!

Likes

Trisha A. LopezBrooklynn Van Pelt
 
Cynthia Impens
Cynthia Impens Had a lot of fun at the barn last night seen a lot of old friends and met some new ones thank you Carlie (:
 
Benjamini Turuka
Benjamini Turuka to beat a wife is the sign of love?
 
Alice Madrigal
Alice Madrigal Someone need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it ......for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways doing it for a friend. I agree...
 
Cenikinshasa Congozaire
Cenikinshasa Congozaire J'avais ouvert plusieurs fenetres entre autres celle de la page de la Ceni qui a affiche la dominance du President Etienne Tshisekedi dans au moins 6 provinces. Mais comme je l'avais dit Mulunda a cache cette page. Heureusement, cette page est restee ouverte sur cet ecran , si bien que je viens d'imprimer cet article de la Ceni que je vais scanner pour tout le monde

Likes

Philippe Mc-Spider LiondjoMerveille GozoMimie TshivunduAaron Bangudi
 
Lisa Miller Bowker
Lisa Miller Bowker I hate when you get the "Your JUST a mom?" or "Do you ever work?" Uhhh yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just my first job... BEING A MOM!! :) I may not be anything to you but I am everything to my children! Re-post if you are a PROUD MOM!!!!!
 
Chirag Nagda
Chirag Nagda ATTITUDE AT ITS BEST.. My back is not a voicemail, sokindly say it on ma face

Likes

Mahesh Chavan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment