Friday, December 2, 2011

today im taking some daylight time to come on fbwill make the studying up laterim in a reflective mood todayso much death and sorry all around me but strangers and

Linda Cagle
Linda Cagle today im taking some daylight time to come on fb...will make the studying up later..im in a reflective mood today...so much death and sorry all around me, but strangers and some very close to me...can remember david price at the beach house on crystal beach... and uncle shelby and my dad and mom...dione, dd, richard, the twins, sallys three boys all playing in the sand and waves...so many i have lost and miss greatly...aunt betty and mike...too many that i love that has passed on or gotten so far away from me, sarah and her tribe lol, toogie and the other david...some of the happiest memories that i cherish...richard and the twins at the house in singer fighting over who was going to "drive" the tractor...richard never did let them get the best of him lol...and of course sandy...im sure u have many memories taking over ur mind today...think of the good times and great memories we all share...rejoice in davids life...praying for u richard and deedee and of course all the rest of the family...fb friends please remember the price and hadlock families in ur prayers...they lost their father/grandfather yesterday
 
Aerii BadAsz Duhh
Aerii BadAsz Duhh que yo era tuyo y tu eras mi para nuestro amor no habia medidas pero de repente todo campio ya no eras la misma cuando haciamos el amor hoy me pides que me valla sin nincuna razon tu no sabes cuanto daño la haces a mi corazón
 
Alicia Diaz
Alicia Diaz Soo... the cable guy came today to fix my cable.. I thought it was a hook up bc he gave me a main box i asked if it was an extra charge he says no.. so i got all the channels I was super excited, but now my surround sound system dont work!! They needa bring their asses back and fix it! I shoulda known it was too good to be true. Now I bet when they come back Ima get the old box and all the old channels.. but ill be ok as long as I have my sourround sound working
 
Somesh Sinha
Somesh Sinha THE DIRTY PICTURE:Gutsy, high-powered, and held together by crisp & laudable dialogue, the film definitely makes for a riveting watch..........I have never before watched a film being held together by a constant wit and repartee of dialogue........ Naseerudin Shah makes the chauvinistic, hypocritical, and womanizing character seem like it’s been carved for him. Emraan’s chemistry with Vidya although sizzling, his performance is rather withdrawn. That could be the result of being overshadowed by two spectacular actors (Balan and Shah). Silk (or Balan) concludes – There are three things you need for a successful film: entertainment, entertainment, entertainment. Over here, “I am the entertainment.” She is absolutely right, beyond first-rate.In terms of creativity, it's a middling effort. But where bravado is concerned, The Dirty Picture kicks ass by virtue of three very strong reasons: Vidya Balan. Vidya Balan. Vidya Balan.

Likes

Pratyum Sinha
 
Cena Newme
Cena Newme Gud nyt frnzz hve a nce drm..:-)
 
Od ICrank
Od ICrank This "I Do" jont by Andre 3000 ft. Jeezy a Jay Z GO!!!

Likes

Marsha Deane
 
Shannon BM Stately
Shannon BM Stately Itz Friday, UGH I Hate the wekndz only bkuz i cant do anything ): Lol Well im gettn use to it kuz it will be a LONG while b4 il go out newayz prly wont have some FUN til my birthday(; IM NOT LIKE OTHER BITCHESZ THAT HAVE THEIR BABYZ AND GO OUT THE NEXT WEEK AFTER THEY JUST GAVE BIRTH LMao (SAVZz)

Likes

Anjelica Stillday
 
Hannah Levin Bozzay
Hannah Levin Bozzay Please copy and post this as your status, even if just for a few minutes, if you know someone who is alive today because you can't afford a hitman.
 
Richard Balek
Richard Balek Great night of no drinking!!!!! Might be a little different tonight!!!!!

Likes

Gawge GonzalezVéda Caridad Ortiz
 
Colleen Dinoffri
Colleen Dinoffri ANYONE LOOKING FOR A PC I HAVE A COMPAQ AND DESK FOR 600.00 IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE LET ME KNOW NEED TO SELL IT THANKS
 
Lynnzi Fitch
Lynnzi Fitch I HATE a Cold toliet seat:( Just saying!!!

Likes

Sammie GyrlNalena Richardson
 
Betty Clark
Betty Clark Laundry done. House clean. Now can realx this week-end. Have a great day all.

Likes

Debbie McIntosh Cartwright
 
David McGill
David McGill I was at Walmart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog, in the check-out line, when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensiv...e care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story). Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................Now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else. Share and make someone else smile today! Thanks Bobbi:)
 
Jeff Tha Kidd Jefferson
Jeff Tha Kidd Jefferson A who all gt a voxer laeave yo voxer name o invite tha kidd jeff jefferson
 
Debbie Bonee
Debbie Bonee what a difference actually having a few hours good sleep will do for your day!

Likes

Denise Paskovas Taperek
 
Valerie Martinez
Valerie Martinez And this is why I never memorize phone numbers, if u should ever need to forget one all it takes is a click of a button and poof all gone....

Likes

Angela de la Isla
 
Shilpashree Raj
Shilpashree Raj SUPERB.............LOVERS SPOT.........HOPE SO I GET A CHANCE TO BE THEIR WITH MY LVE...................
A perfect place wid _________ ♥♥♥ (^_^)\ ♥ Like and Share this Page with Friends ♥
 
Alex Parker
Alex Parker at work! life couldnt be anymore confusing and fucked up! hahaa pettyness is ignorance and karmas a bitch. we'll see! haha yeahhhh..

Likes

Zack Holden
 
Mark Palmentera
Mark Palmentera just got up about to take a shower then drivein down to the hood to get my hair cut
 
Rob Hale
Rob Hale Everything went well with surgery in my own room should be home in a few days..

Likes

Bonnie Jay
 
Latif Busari
Latif Busari Am proud 2 bi a 9ja MAN, despite all d treat n lack of basic amenities 2 d masses.A Le salo
 
Selwyn Johnson
Selwyn Johnson Just finish work at Beachcombers Hotel up the Central Coast now ready for a good sleep.. Ooh my first DJ gig was awesome had heaps of good feedback and good vibes from everyone now.. :-) :-)
 
Mukasa John Andy
Mukasa John Andy Ngenda gambba maama, ngambbe taata nti Mary ankuba. she z under arrest of a crime of making her love, ma heart miss a bit for 30seconds wen ever i tink abt her hence she need to be arrested for 30years n jail of beatiful gals who deserve some hapines n gentle care of love dat jail z ma heart... munyambbe banange mumungambbire ekindi kumutima... omwana anziita.....i believe God can creat!!!!!!!

Likes

Mukasa John Andy
 
Holly Mull
Holly Mull I wanna give a S/O to the teachers @ Peppermint Hill Learning Center, these ladies show everyday that they are soooo dedicated to the care of other peoples children just like they were their own. it takes a special person to do what they do and I think they deserve some acknowledgment from time to time. these children are well taken care of, they are learning and growing, and it is more than obvious they are loved!!

Likes

Catrece Oliver
 
Showcase Diamond Jewelers
Showcase Diamond Jewelers Bring in your old gold to any of our three locations and get CASH or double for store credit! Have a great Friday everyone! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment