Friday, December 2, 2011

love this song its so true wwwyoutubecom 8 yr old Gospel singer this song is on Rhema's 3rd album Believe Physical CDs available at wwwRhemaMarvannecom or download from Itunesplz share

Melissa Bennett
Melissa Bennett love this song its so true
www.youtube.com
8 yr old Gospel singer, this song is on Rhema's 3rd album "Believe" Physical CDs available at www.RhemaMarvanne.com or download from Itunes..plz share "just ...
 
Valentin Golfita
Valentin Golfita Creeaza-i micutului tau amintiri pentru o viata!!! 0765205767 UrsitoareCraiova.ro www.ursitoarecraiova.ro
Creeaza-i micutului tau amintiri pentru o viata!!! 0765205767 UrsitoareCraiova.ro www.ursitoarecraiova.ro

Likes

Gogo Cosmina
 
Devon Robinson
Devon Robinson I cant go on any longer and fight this darkness that is growing stronger

Likes

Jacquee Marie HunterKatie KingsburyTanner Baldwin
 
Lisa Price
Lisa Price FINALLY gonna get things fixed on the Durango....Thanks to Kurt Miner!!!! Matt the salesman really messed things up for alot of customers....Stoled lots of money!!!! Gonna suck tho....gonna be w/o it for a few days.....Kinda hard when i gotta drive kids back & forth to Pre-K!!!!
 
Kristin Addison Shepherd
Kristin Addison Shepherd i need a little pep in my step... who's coming to party with me tomorrow night for my birthday???
 
Tosha McLean
Tosha McLean Happy Friday to u all! Just what shall I do the weekend? ANY SUGGESTIONS...
 
Sarah Mummy Louise Edwards
Sarah Mummy Louise Edwards To all my family and friends that are very dear to me would like to say from me and leon and lil leon and william merry christmas and happy new year I no it early put I thought I say it now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Likes

Laura Fatty Tyrer
 
Gina Marie McCormick-Arroyo
Gina Marie McCormick-Arroyo I keep telling my body it's time to get started, I have a million and one things to do today, and it's not listening to me :( it keeps on heading back to bed !!! LOL !

Likes

Samantha Wey
 
Erin Eschbach Beighley
Erin Eschbach Beighley Just did my good deed for the day! While getting in my car after grocery shopping I saw a paper on the ground. Picked it up thinking it fell out of my car and here it is a $3000 paycheck someone dropped. His address was on it so I took it to him. His wife was in tears! Couldn't believe someone would so something like that! Feels good to put a smile on peoples faces!

Likes

Jennifer Drobins SevilleDiana Hellerman Smith
 
Santavious Clipper King Roberts
Santavious Clipper King Roberts Hacked by your woman again hahaha:) i love you baby and always will:) you have my heart and i don't ever want it back you can keep it forever:)
 
Kaitlin JacksOn
Kaitlin JacksOn Omg Dashielle is 11 months, time went by faaaast. I remember saying i couldnt wait for him to crawl, walk, ect. Now i wish he was still tiny, Where i could just love him up without him getting mad lol I <3 him with all i got. :)

Likes

Amanda KimLisa MorningStarKay Steinhauer
 
Kristin McPherson
Kristin McPherson I Bergen!!! Har god følelsen!!

Likes

Christoffer KnudsenMarkus RolandCathrine Tveit
 
Gina McMahon
Gina McMahon FINALLY Friday!!! I can tell already that this is going to be the best December ever!!! I'm giddy again!!!!

Likes

Ilene DunneHeidi Alberti
 
DeMarcus Makk Trey Johnson
DeMarcus Makk Trey Johnson Diz Mornin - I Woke Upp... Grab Mii Strap, N Mii Hat... N Mii Bagg.. Diz Morning I Woke Upp Feeling Like $$$$ #WurrDemSexiiLadies@??

Likes

Tanqunesha Idntgiveafucc Jones
 
Christopher Vargas
Christopher Vargas I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life, If I die next Tuesday. ;)

Likes

Pam Rodriguez
 
Jill Ibarra Griffiths
Jill Ibarra Griffiths Feel a bit better today. Now if I can only make it thru today, I wil b off the next 2 days!!! Yup, finaly off on a weekend!!!!
 
Charles Burgess
Charles Burgess About to board the plane.....i hope the skies are friendly today...alright.alright.alright....storytellah

Likes

Kisha GreenTammy YoungRedd HennessySpecialPeachy Peach
 
Wes Storms
Wes Storms outta milk next best thing baileys n lucky charms i belive i just crossed the threshold into being alcoholism and it never tasted so awesome lol

Likes

Shelby CassidyDru Prentice
 
Stanislav Ianevski
Stanislav Ianevski We're Only Two In My Room Who Are Still Patiently Making Our Organizational Lantern. - Huhu. Pre-Bday Celebration Of Mario Tom. And I Still Dont Have A Clue In That Place. Excited And Kinda Frustrated. SO HELP ME GOD.

Likes

Raven LeeMari Cris B-Salon
 
Zama Mkhizeh
Zama Mkhizeh Hellowin guyz,i lv u all
 
Ladii Nohands Bizzle
Ladii Nohands Bizzle Inn Class Witd Meh Bishes (Ladii Mike , Nezzy , Lexus , And Etc .) BOAN Waitinq Till Lata On So I Can qo 2 Da Game.! BTW Vs. Carver.! Princess Bizzle <3

Likes

Derrica Pretty Qirl Moody
 
Marcus Davis
Marcus Davis Haters u dnt have to hate on me.... I have classes for those who want to b me or like me on Wednesday n Thursday..... Listen n learn....

Likes

Krystle BinionStephanie Woodfork
 
Coritioa Mushi Zolire
Coritioa Mushi Zolire This guy dont know from where the air come from " Did you still remember me?" We had been 4 years togethers. What the held is he form ?I quest he might be wrong earth huahua!
 
Mikki Enix
Mikki Enix So omw to work I decide I ant to paint my nails & drive! BAD IDEA red nail polish all over my brand new slacks and attempting to get it out messed up my nails smdh...like a whole bottle of nail polish though ugggh...coworkers saying it dnt look bad but GODly lol..."REMEMBER WHERE U CAME FROM" ---if it was a good place embrace it & respect it, if it was a bad place learn from it grow and move the heck on!!!...Good day FB
 
Kayc Silas Samuel
Kayc Silas Samuel Held in a spot all day jst 2 get it done...It ain't EasY I tell ya.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment