Monday, December 5, 2011

wwwmimejorfrase1comar Las mejores frases para compartir wwwgodvinecom When Westboro thought they would protest and ruin this fallen soldier's funeral a few Christian veterans banded together to make sure that didn't

Sebastian Tapia
www.mimejorfrase1.com.ar
Las mejores frases para compartir.
 
Hugh Patton
www.godvine.com
When Westboro thought they would protest and ruin this fallen soldier's funeral, a few Christian veterans banded together to make sure that didn't happen. This is a great, must see video!

Likes

Mark RiedelHugh Patton
 
Jarrod Dunn
Jarrod Dunn Bored as Fuck and day time Television wat a joke

Likes

Paige ApathyTaneill Tucker
 
Isabelle Baker
Isabelle Baker MY mom and Dad just handed me an early Christmas present!!!!! A Phone I am so happy Thanks mom and dad I love you so much :) :)
 
Annteona Trust Nonigga Simmons
Annteona Trust Nonigga Simmons My little sister NIKEYAH IS THE BEST LOL SHE A BIG DRAMA QUEEN ......
 
Ricky Joeseph Barr
Ricky Joeseph Barr If you called me at 4:30 a.m. I would: [] Answer. [] Ignore. [] Don’t even know. ... ... If we walked home I’d: [] Hold your hand ♥ [] Push you in a bush. :DD [] Trip you and run. [] Give you a BIG HUG! [] Have heart to heart conversations ‘cos that’s how cool we are. In 10 Years, I see you: [] Pregnant. [] A famous person. [] Model. [] Crackhead\Drug dealer. [] Same as now. [] Athlete. [] Party…every night. [] In college\University. [] Dude i dont know you :P [] Idk. I can see us: [] Living together. [] Being close. [] Not talking. [] Married. [] Chilling. [] Partying. You should: [] Talk to me more. [] Chill with me. [] Write on my wall. [] Stop being a stranger. [] Text me. [] Call me. [] stop being a hater [] Put this at your status so I can like it

Likes

Chelsea Guthrie
 
Gary Gatens
Gary Gatens Green Bay got very lucky today escaping Met Life stadium,especially after 9:58 in the 4th quarter when Aaron Rodgers got sacked on third down.A penalty was called on the Giants turning into a first down and points. Game would have had a different outcome , if the refs knew how to officiate a game Pressure is on And good luck the rest of the season.
 
Frank Araújo
Frank Araújo Atenção torcida carniceira! A chegada da alvinegrada foi adiada pra segunda...

Likes

Artur Araujo QueirozÂngela Araújo
 
Casandra Millman
Casandra Millman i couldnt go sit where we did yesterday :( there were too many ppls there but i still had a good day walkin around Bristol!!! and guess wat!! I saw this 12 year old kid and he was free styling and it was amazing :) then we sat in the middle of the street just cuz it was fun and we were bored :D i love times like this <3 they need to hurry up and make the decision (its clear enough wat to do!!) so we can have more nights like this without having to make sure to be home right at a certain time to leave!!! :/
 
Kelsey Scheiwe
Kelsey Scheiwe Like My Status:) && I'll Write A Note On Your Wall<3

Likes

Josh PhillipsDesiree JonesEstefani HernandezMaria Cornea
 
Ann Anderson
Ann Anderson Today was my day to be a lazy bum.. I didn't do a darn thing other than unload the dishwasher.. and spin...

Likes

Barbra Szabrowicz
 
Paul Cohen
Paul Cohen Thank you to the Holiday Decorating Committee, Chelmsford Fire Department, Santa, Piney, the sponsors, and other volunteers for a fantastic holiday prelude on the town common earlier tonight. the new LED lighted tree on the common is awesome.

Likes

Kathy Hunt DuffettBernard ReadyParlee DonnaTimothy McIlvenna
 
De'Anthony Owens
De'Anthony Owens Jes got Off The Job Spot & Brought my Girl a Bottle of Rose'. Bouta Blow this Kush And Sip like a OG Even Though i'm a Young Cleveland Kidd - Kidd.tha.SLAVE.net

Likes

Desiree Merida
 
Lindsey Kate N. Heslop
Lindsey Kate N. Heslop 3 years old : Mommy I love you ♥ 10 years old : Mom , okaay 16 years old : My mom is so annoying 18 years old : I'm leaving this house 25 years old : Mom you were right 30 years old : Wanna go to Mom's house 50 years old : Don't wanna lose my mom 70 years old : I would give up everything to have my mom here with me You have only one mommy . Put this as your status if you appreciate your mom . A girl ignored it and 365 days later her mom passed away. It may be a sort of a chain message for you. And you might get annoyed. But sorry, I just love my mom. And I wouldn't risk her just for a status.
 
Paula Ramstead
Paula Ramstead wow, that was quite a nap heehee
 
Aalayah Lipsey
Aalayah Lipsey Q. WHEN CAN I CHANGE THT LAST NAME TO GARDNER A. IDK IF I WILL LYKE THT SORRY I LUV MHA LAST NAME
 
Shante Jewelz
Shante Jewelz Q: wat is your personalty like? A; blunt af' nice &'nd goofy.
 
Anthony Lee Geiger
Anthony Lee Geiger friends spose to be there for you no matter wat. spose to have ya back nigga i lost everything i owned in a fire yo broke me down real talk now that im at the bottom everybody done went ghost on me. im so glad ima real nigga cause if you needed help or my shirt off my back nigga you can have it word up. guess i took yalls being nice the rong way stupid me. i cant help wat happend to me a fire took me down not no fuck shit. jus needs someone to talk to now.
 
SoBeautiful Parks
SoBeautiful Parks Finna call it a nite and wait for bae to call me so i can sleep good
 
Robin Manshum Nurenberg
Robin Manshum Nurenberg Abby just said she wants to watch the Lions to see if they get a strike, I laughed and then she said I mean touchdown ~ lol!
 
Chris Junod
Chris Junod LMS: If we walked home I would: Hold your hand Push you in a bush Trip you ... []Talk about stuff If you kissed me I would: [] Slap you [] Push you away [] Kiss you back [] Look at you weird I think you're: [] cute (just a little bitt) [] pretty [] hott [] alright [] sexy [] beautiful [] UGLY gtfo my page (: You should: [] Text mee [] Inbox me [] Stop being a stranger! [] Make this your status so i can like it

Likes

Arianna SticcoSam McgovernShayna Cowden
 
Renee Wilkerson
Renee Wilkerson The heart of christmas is truley a life changing moive:))
 
CHINO & NACHO LOS MACKEDICHES PAGINA OFICIAL FANSCLUB
CHINO & NACHO LOS MACKEDICHES PAGINA OFICIAL FANSCLUB Vota ya por Chino y Nacho en Premio Lo Nuestro.
musica.univision.com
Vota aquí por lo mejor de la Musica Tropical de Premio lo Nuestro: Album del año, artista femenino y masculino del año, canción tropical del año y más

Likes

Mariely GilNinoska PeñaRaiinneer SotoYesmary Silva
 
David Henry
David Henry Priceless Philosophy Life is all about asses. You're either covering it, Laughing it off, Kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a piece of it, Or behaving like one.
 
Haley Barnes
Haley Barnes I just want to give a special thanks to paige crockett for being such an amazing friend. she really helped me out !!! I love her :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment