Monday, December 5, 2011

Confession 4: I want the relationship I had with my parents back I just want to thank God that i found my brother Norris and hopefully my sisters will understand

Allyson Taylor Willoughby
Allyson Taylor Willoughby Confession 4: I want the relationship I had with my parents back.

Likes

Felecia Walters EvermanBrooke Young
 
Arthur Lawrence
Arthur Lawrence I just want to thank God that i found my brother Norris and hopefully my sisters will understand that its not my fault...God Im asking for your favor in this situation...

Likes

David Eckard
 
Tiffany Scarmuzzi Fisher
Tiffany Scarmuzzi Fisher Lots of Church time today. Preparing for the birth of Jesus...I should say the Birth of Jesus on earth since he has been around forever...just not on earth yet...What a wonderful time of re-birth for all. A time of reflection, of joy and of giving...and tonight the kids put on a play about the birth of Jesus and how it feels today, in this day and age, to be rejected...just as Mary and Joseph were when they were advised "no room at the inn." Reach out to help. Be there for people...watch over your friends and family...or a stranger..God Bless

Likes

Valerie ZampellaJudy L BalluchLeslie A. Serino
 
Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez I just want to take this moment to give thanks to the very few that stood tru to this mother FUCKER right here. For those who haTed on me like they always do good looking out Here's a crumb flea get off my balls. They say the season is the reason. But like I've said Tim and time again the reason is RISON aka the skin of the body because with out the skin it all falls apart. B DB OMANA MILO Merry Christmas from dad :) just like drake said FUCK IT I'M ON ONE!!!
 
Katlin Miller
Katlin Miller My mom is eating strawberry jam on peanut butter cookies. I think that’s weird but i guess it’s normal for a pregnant woman((: haha *~katie_bug~*
 
Ethell Johnson
Ethell Johnson Lord i thank u.
 
LaFamous Stephens
LaFamous Stephens 25...pass cause I can't see how u look foreal...plus ion no ya
 
Terry Christine Alder
Terry Christine Alder I came home from work and my husband had worked on cleaning the house all day! That is the nicest thing ever. I am so exhausted from working so much lately and had no time to do anything. Thanks honey! I love you!!

Likes

Brittany Weikle
 
Nolan Swagtastic Clutchness
Nolan Swagtastic Clutchness I Heard once, that they would rather hear about memories than enemies Rather hear what was or what will be than what is Rather hear how you got it over how much it cost you Rather hear about finding yourself and how you lost you Rather you make this an open letter about family and struggle and it taking forever About hearts that you broken and ties that you severed No doubt in my mind, that'll make 'em feel better Words from a wise man

Likes

Kayla Stephens
 
Hailey Amanda Faith Denney
Hailey Amanda Faith Denney deletin my facebook but i am making a new one with the same stuff and same nam and everythin!!!
 
Javon Hunt
Javon Hunt MAN ITS A CONSPIRACY TRAINS RINGING IN MY EAR ALL DAY NOW!! I GOT A HEADACHE!!! SAYS JAVON HUNT ON YOUTUBE.!!!!!
 
La'Shay Ramsey
La'Shay Ramsey -; My sister bri version. -Gucci mane nasty. I BE NASTYYY, I B NASTAYY. lol

Likes

Amber Sherrer
 
Ciera Sa'mone Sutton
Ciera Sa'mone Sutton Listeing to Adele :) ahh i love her <3 Beautiful voice Music night <3 :)

Likes

Erika Lin Martinez
 
LaReina Grzegorzewski
LaReina Grzegorzewski i hate my freakin job
 
Rochely Candelaria
Rochely Candelaria I don't care if I have to sell myself on ebay I'M GOING TO DEMI'S CONCERT.
 
Lonnie Edwards
Lonnie Edwards I dont even want chu
 
Steve Chadbourne
 
Sara E. Brenton
Sara E. Brenton ***ATTENTION***ATTENTION*** I need addresses if you want a card from me! I'd love to send you one, but if I don't have your address, I can't... Please get your address to my inbox ASAP!!!
 
Dewayne Phillips
Dewayne Phillips I think i got mice..oh no wait sorry thats kendra..damn i do that like twice a week..i cant even set traps any more....
 
Artist Can Educate
Artist Can Educate I been sleep off & on all day smh back 2 da grind

Likes

Kalai Justrynamakeit Seymour
 
Loren Nichol McKnight
Loren Nichol McKnight I have the best friend in the whole world

Likes

Katrina Richard
 
Kacie Nowacki
Kacie Nowacki as time goes by, baby all i'm gonna want is yoou, all I want is yoou(; -mac millerrrrrr<3

Likes

Marina Ritacco
 
Jessica Johnson
Jessica Johnson took madison to the fair tonight...i still got it..Im still a kid at heart ! My mini me loves rides just like me.......prices were so expensive but her smile was priceless! !! Madison and mommy =best friends forever !!

Likes

Anna Ruiz LopezBrooke ChambersAnna Karlsson
 
Joellen Herbert
Joellen Herbert Oh I love me some Dexter!!! =0)
 
Javier Portillo
Javier Portillo Inbox me question and I will answer them on my status
 

No comments:

Post a Comment