Monday, December 5, 2011

to all friends past present future and to you this is special yh yh I mean Uhm merry Christmas Purple Rain Good New year may our dreams

MacLawrence Hagan
MacLawrence Hagan to all friends, past present & future (and to you this is special yh yh I mean U.hm) merry Christmas & Purple Rain (& Good New year)....... may our dreams comes to past...i just take in to all d-drama going on withing this piece, the energy is re energizing ha ha u know what I mean lol
www.youtube.com
La balada de los '80! genial y que me trae tantos recuerdos...
 
Cathy Nguyen
Cathy Nguyen dont get messed up i chanded my profile piture linh helped me
 
Cj Allen
Cj Allen I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!

Likes

Cocoa Marie
 
Arl Molotave
Arl Molotave Ragequitting my computer-Playstation effort for today. Can't figure out how the heck to tear open a .bin file, I think that's what I need to do anyway... Currently on the list of things I'd like to get working: Dino Crisis 1/2 Resident Evil 1/2/3 Galerians (Vaguely remember someone else playing it, and it looked frigging trippy.) ...Crash Bandicoot.
 
Abhi Jannat
Abhi Jannat Your friendship and love, And all the wonderful things That they bring into my life, Are like nothing else I have ever known. My heart is complete With the love we share, And our love grows more Beautiful each day. I love you, And as long as we are together, I have everything I need. You are with me always... In a smile, a memory, a feeling Or a moment we share. You will always be My Forever Love..!!
 
Jazzy Icandobad'bymyself Mitchell
Jazzy Icandobad'bymyself Mitchell Wow!! Sometimes being the bigger person make u feel so small... ugh! Bfad, I know u scary so it wouldn't have bn a fair win! Oan: Drinking something smooth; feeling myself. Sn: Thinking bout an night out 2nite! :)

Likes

Shamekia Changingforthebetter HathornJazzy Icandobad'bymyself Mitchell
 
Ntsikelelo Madubedube
Ntsikelelo Madubedube I wish my child cn angavuka the way ndivuka ngayo 2 make sure i family yakhe ilala ityile
 
Jessica Studley
Jessica Studley I can't wait for the holiday's to be over, so I can go back to working normal hours. It's gonna be a long day Monday and it starts at midnight and ends at 5:30pm then an hour drive home. I'm sure I will be collapsing as soon as I get home.
 
King Quaku Snypper
King Quaku Snypper I can't get enough

Likes

Yaa SimplyMe Acquah
 
Roderick L. James
Roderick L. James That bitch LOIS / SARAH, still hasn,t deposited the money she ows me into my account... Off to the Court House tomorrow to file for a breach of promise summons ... This is 2 months in a row that she has been late.... I hope she cops some time in jail, when all is done.
 
Erica Lynn
Erica Lynn not listenin to the sweet nothings anymore.. if i dont see actions i aint hearing Shit!
 
Eli Baxter
Eli Baxter Just because I don't post my life story on facebook, and I keep my status's short and unknown, doesn't mean I'm 'seeking' attention.. You don't know how many times I sit here trying to type out the whole situation, trying to explain how many times I've been hurt, or how many times I sit here in front of my computer crying my eyes out.. What I'm trying to say is.. YOU DON'T KNOW, so before you try to tell me that I'm 'seeking' attention, try asking me about it as if you gave a fuck. Just leave me alone.
 
Charity Chavarria
Charity Chavarria @ home already cuz its cold outside and plus skool tmrw. It was a pertty gd day, got to c my bro on his birthday its been a min since the last time i seen him so that was kool! We laugh'd, talk'd shit to eachother jus like the gd old days.... I sure do miss those! Well i shall get back on n a lil got stuff to do rite now. But b4 i go jus wanna wish EVERYONE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THAT HAS A BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH.....
 
Kristina Koehn
Kristina Koehn I'm fixin' to tell you something about being from Oklahoma. Oklahoman doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Howdy" or "Hey Y'all". All soda pop is "Coke" and if I ask for "sugar" it means I want a KISS. I'm polite and say "Ma'am..." and "Sir". And if you hear an Oklahoman say, "Oh, hell no!!" you'd better run. If you're proud to be an Oklahoman then click 'LIKE' tab on my status. Then go up yonder and copy & paste to your status. :-). And P.S. if you don't know where yonder is then you ain't from Oklahoma
 
Sherika Walton
Sherika Walton Flatter me and I may not believe you,Criticize me and I may not like you,Ignore me and I may not forgive you,Encourage me and I promise you I will not forget you #trustory

Likes

Sherika Walton
 
Coleman Martin
Coleman Martin i miss my dad Nicholas, uncle Robert, grandpaw tony, and my brother Justin

Likes

John HoffmanMaggie Barber
 
Dionandre Martin
Dionandre Martin if i have a kid..nd its a boy ima name him "Crash"...thts if the wife lets me
 
Jeffrey Isler
Jeffrey Isler God 2 weeks I can't wait to go home I need my family

Likes

Jessi Conolly
 
Nook Got'swag Marion
Nook Got'swag Marion C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((> (4 people only) LMS FOR A COLOR ! [] Red: You Fine ... ... [] Pink: You Cute [] Green: You Alrite [] Blue: I Want Ur # [] Yellow: I Would Date You [] Orange: You've Made Me Smile [] Gray: We Should Talk More [] Purple: I Love You [] Gold: You're Important To Me [] White: We Should Chill Soon [] Black: You Should Post this on Yo Status

Likes

Janiya CookJikalee MiddletonAlexandria Luvs-u Lewis
 
Kelly Hampton
Kelly Hampton I'm fixin' to tell you something about being from Missouri. Missourian doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey". I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Howdy" or a "Hey Y'all". ... ... ... ... ... ... If I ask for "sugar" it means I want a KISS. I'm polite and say "Ma'am" and "Sir". And if you hear me say, "Oh, hell no!!" you'd better run. If you're proud to be an Missourian then click the 'LIKE' tab on my status. Then go up yonder and copy & paste to your status. :-). And P.S. if you don't know where yonder is then you ain't from Missouri

Likes

Mallory Hagler
 
Jennie Uvalle Herrera
Jennie Uvalle Herrera awww, my poor baby skilynn is sooo sick! Fever went from 99.4 to 103.4 in 20 minutes! they gave her motrin by mouth, a tylenol suppository, took 2 tubes of blood! now she's hooked up to an I.V! i would trade places with her in a heartbeat! dominic is doing way better!
 
Lyndsey Umphress
Lyndsey Umphress ROLL TIDE!! I think so :)

Likes

Shaylon Miller
 
Brian M. Carroll
Brian M. Carroll LILA I WANT U2 NO WEN THA TIME COMES I WILL MISS U BUT I WILL B HERE WAITIN WEN U COME HOME I LUV U SO MUCH IM HAPPY 4U. ME AND U 4EVER BBY

Likes

Lila Cruz
 
Debi Wiseman OBrien
Debi Wiseman OBrien I was at the Upper Midwest Great Dane Rescues Howiday Bash today and finally got to meet people I consider friends, hmmmm can you have friends you have never met yet? lol I really did meet some amazing people who previously were only known to me through Facebook! Thanks all for a fun day!

Likes

Alison Galbraith Brown
 
Malik Collins
Malik Collins like my stat if i should punch Dylan L. Wolfe tomorrow for no reason

Likes

Haley ReavesDanika HarmsEverett JacksonMonica Sanguino
 

No comments:

Post a Comment