Monday, December 5, 2011

I once had dream that u where here with me standing by my side saying those 3 words that meant everything 2 me i don‘t know that dream will

Michal Asif
 
Birend Shah
Birend Shah I once had dream that u where here with me standing by my side saying those 3 words that meant everything 2 me . i don‘t know that dream will come True but i am Still waiting for you....
 
Adam Starnes
Adam Starnes I love my family.....what more could I ask for!

Likes

Kari Penrod ForbushBrittney Green Starnes
 
Nick Mortensen
Nick Mortensen No way D'yerMichael Finlay is on the team next year. I think it is more of a hands & desire to go over the middle problem problem than it is a chemistry problem.
 
Michael D Neal
Michael D Neal went to church. message was great. it was on living life together in relationship as a community for christ. he pointed out how people can sit in a sunday service, but be disconnected and alone in a croud. so true. I strongly believe that the purpose of christ's gospel is so that we will love each other and have meaningful relationships.
 
Allan Smith
Allan Smith I MISS HER
 
Luis Salazar
Luis Salazar i want to sell my guitar and amp
 
Kim Crumley
Kim Crumley my ankle looks like eighter I haven't washed in a week or more or it is black and blue.... well it is black from the ink LOL
 
Jennifer Miller
Jennifer Miller I don't think I could ever get tired of listening to piano music, I love it so much.

Likes

Colton CarrowayRachel White
 
Carlos Tapia
Carlos Tapia I f***ing hate my brother
 
Madison Mckay
Madison Mckay ~i love you, i hate you, i wanna push you off a bridge but run to the bottom to catch you <3~

Likes

Katy NickersonJenna Rogers
 
SalvadorPikachu Avalos
SalvadorPikachu Avalos i just found out the pikachu car cost like 14,000$ i better start saving up ;)

Likes

Jose Pickachu EsparzaNancy HernandezAraceli ReynosoReyna Manriquez
 
MarkKito's Torres
MarkKito's Torres Im fr om da southeast but I got love for the sunny maan I miss houston going bakk one day but I just dnt wanna be alone in a big city agiN I hate that felling no fam just friends n plust I got fam n some one speachial here in saginaw thats the only reason I stay :/
 
Trestuan Minnifield
Trestuan Minnifield Jan. 9th will be the day bama get the rematch they deserve and whip that lsu candy ass. I can hardly wait to see that elephant stump on that lsu tiger head and bring the titie home to alabama once again. Roll!!!!tide!!!!

Likes

Erik Caine
 
Erin Fletcher
Erin Fletcher Boys had a rough day today. I think the shots from Friday have them excessively cranky. Its so difficult! I wish they could talk just so they could tell us if they were feeling bad. :(
 
Erick Rochefort
Erick Rochefort I'm not hatting michigan but how can they go to a bcs game when they didn't even make it into the big ten championship game. So filling a stadium is a bcs qualifications now. I see its all about money.
 
Beth Beck
Beth Beck only 6 hours tomorrow and i get a day off. and yes i'm counting.
 
Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson You wanna get acquainted with me, you wanna know me From 3 point range, with a glock, I shoot better then Kobe
 
Lisa Schechtel Lesh
Lisa Schechtel Lesh In Tampa My little princess is so beauitful... cannot put pics up eric does not know how.... by the way it is 80 degress here I think my kids need to plan to live in the same state..... missed you marc today
 
Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith Walmart just called and said someone is drunk and smoken a joint and riden a plastice rain deer i will be right there to pick you up but this shit needs to stop...:)

Likes

Jack GillenKelsey Hagadorn
 
Teri Monteith
Teri Monteith My promise to my children ~ AS LONG AS I LIVE ~ I am your Parent 1st -your Friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU ! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, prays, cares, & worries about you more than I do! If you don't hate me once in your life - I am not doing my job properly. Re-post if you are a parent & agree
 
Turn U On
Turn U On fightingg isnt my thingg, but i will if i havee t2 =o

Likes

Cheyenne MorganMizs LoveableJordan Ciera Goode
 
Wuv Legacy
Wuv Legacy Perhaps a man learns almost as much about relationship when he fails as when he succeeds. I have done both.
 
Samantha Martinez
Samantha Martinez Raymond Rivera i wish i could bring you back to life, but i cant becuz of some dummy, that did something to you. I hope and pray that they caugh thos guy. Every time i see you, you always had a smile and always giving me hugs. You also gave good word of advice, and i truly miss those talks. Ill see you tommorrow for the last time!!!Watcj over us and my baby boy to,who i didnt see or bring into this world.
 
Arrianna Henry
Arrianna Henry Lms; *Lets Play 21 Questions! * Lame Or Cool? -Date Or Pass? -Cute Or Ugly? ... -Mean Or Nice? -Real Or Fake? -Love Or Hate? -Shoot Or Save? -Friend Or Stranger? -Marry On FB? -Chill Or Ditch? -Hug Or Kiss? -Best Feauture?. -Last Time We Talked? -Do i Regret Meeting You? -Dislike? -Truth is? -Rate 1 -100? -Do i Want Your #? -Are You Important To Me?

Likes

Destiny JosephRandee CharloCheyenne Haynes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment