Monday, December 5, 2011

I hate rematches It's going to be like watching a rerun from the 5th Tippy Tow Tippy Tay Yhu Gone Get A Tip Tuuhdaie Fuk Dat Yhu

Cecilia Donahue
Cecilia Donahue I hate rematches. It's going to be like watching a re-run from the 5th...

Likes

Deontae MitchellAmelia Elizabeth Donahue
 
Maria Josenid
Maria Josenid Tippy Tow , Tippy Tay , Yhu Gone Get A Tip Tuuhdaie . Fu*k Dat Yhu Gone Get Some D*ck Tuhdaie . (Big Sean)

Likes

MyMy LaFamosa'Slick Took Ya'GirlMercedes Caine
 
Andrew Ellery
Andrew Ellery Who would have thought that on youtube there is a wealth of mating videos where both animals are of the same sex. Creepy, yet I cannot look away.
 
Antonia Hinnant
Antonia Hinnant i just wanna quickie lol i want a boyfriend lms if thats u
 
Kathleen Hernandez
Kathleen Hernandez Augusta and Mom u guys better be ready to party lik a rock star when i get down there!! i well be so mad if u dont drink with me guss!! I am going to get ur asses drunk as hell so get ready to have some fun ladies!!!!
 
Joshua M Smith
Joshua M Smith work, lunch at mom and dad's, tree hunting/cutting/hauling/yelling/lighting/decorating and a little bit of a football game. Looong day!! I told Sue I'm researching the pagan roots of X-Mas so I don't have to do this again!! Lol!!! All in all had a good time tho!!
 
Alex Murcia
Alex Murcia Had a good birthday party
 
Celinee Buskirk
Celinee Buskirk Me: Dawson THERES A GHOST IN MY HOUSE!!! Dawson: Wowzerz what's its name Me: IDK BUT ITS CREEPIN ;D Dawson: Talk to it and say whaddup homie(;
 
Melinda Tuakoi Mostyn
Melinda Tuakoi Mostyn It has been such a nice weekend. Spent all day with my mom n sisters yesterday spoiling my mom for her bday n then celebrated baby willows blessing. My mom doesn't have a facebook but I want u all to know hOw much I love her. Her beauty on the outside matches her flawless beaty on the inside. She was my best friend growing up n I thank my heavenly father for blessing me with a mom like her

Likes

Kakala NetaneEmasisi MaumauVictoria Taulanga
 
Jazmyn Weerdo Shadowz
Jazmyn Weerdo Shadowz waitng for my life to begin, starting with a nice,pretty girl to treat me right <3 im waiting
 
Ricky DerBoghosian
Ricky DerBoghosian Headin back to tc 1 week then home for a while
 
Marcus Jenkins
Marcus Jenkins who has a wii system?
 
Adam Williams
Adam Williams A graph of penis size according to country... need I say more?
dating.failblog.org
Expect An Increase Of Lady Tourists To Hungary
 
Jay Jay Price
Jay Jay Price God gave me u fore the ups and downs. nothing like a good song
 
Puzo Killz
Puzo Killz Q: whyy aree we fb friends & neverr had any contact? fwm;) & rate? A:irdk buh we cn change dat, an ok I got yu. 9.8;))
 
Larry Busino
Larry Busino Giants lose a tough one. They played strong. Just need to end in a sweep.
 
Barbara Lawrence Letendre
Barbara Lawrence Letendre Well a big thanks goes to my helpers today for braving the elements and serving the masses. Thank you Taylor and Spencer.
 
Makaylah Tart
Makaylah Tart "what's meant to be will always find a way" (:

Likes

Carrisa Womble
 
Chrishanda Fulloflove Deveaux
Chrishanda Fulloflove Deveaux may not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice. I may not be rich but I am valuable. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but am proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect but I don't need to be. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away!

Likes

Honorable TurnquestAshley Major
 
Aaron Velarde
Aaron Velarde When your waiting for a text and its someone else...sucks

Likes

Chenay Reed
 
Mele Tu Taleva Napaa
Mele Tu Taleva Napaa A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HANDSOME LIL NEPHEW EZRA KOMBA! the funniest child out n just like tati yu tell it straight haha big ups to Hekima Komba for bringing you into this world you are truly a blessing! Tati luvs you xoxo

Likes

Hekima Lisa Majaha
 
Gabriela Mora
Gabriela Mora How cool we went grocery shoppng for da kids and now my 10 yr old maritza is do n her favorite meat loaf for dinner. She loves meatloaf and mash potatoes. Now that we got a new stove and da oven works
 
Pamela Ingram-Witt
Pamela Ingram-Witt I was in a church service this morning that really opened my eyes to many things. When we are feeling the most alone, feeling that there is just no light at the end of the tunnel, feeling really sorry for ourselves, God is there just waiting on us to ask for help. I also realized how truly blessed I am to have so many WONDERFUL people in my life........so many friends and family members. Saw one of my nieces in this same church service this morning and what a blessing it was. Thanks you friends for always being there for me, it is just so hard to ask for that emotional help we need. I love each and everyone of you, please don't ever forget that. Each one of us have been brought into the others' lives for a reason and I now know what that reason is. Merry Christmas.......................

Likes

Brees Nanny
 
Monica Hernandez
Monica Hernandez damm people take things to the limit i gotta sayy fuuck but its all gud i still love em cant be a hater an talk shiit up on fb lol well gna enjoy the rest of my night with my fam .....
 
Brandy Salazar
Brandy Salazar Just finished puting lights on the house. Thank u uncle jr for all the help and my mom for helping and directing. Also javier for a very good dinner and reina for helping.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment