Monday, December 5, 2011

i got checked out by some weird people tonight NR : i havent heard from you in F O R E V E R Need updates on this

Ashley Raymond
Ashley Raymond i got checked out by some weird people tonight >.>
 
Wylesha Jabree Williams
Wylesha Jabree Williams N.R : i havent heard from you in F O R E V E R !

Likes

Nick So Siked Out
 
Darlene Dorey
Darlene Dorey Need updates on this game peeps... i broke the antenna at work so no game on radio for me =/
 
Shakeena Coleman
Shakeena Coleman - you aint the ONLY one that CRIED.* | YOU just dont kno * who aint cried i have but you just dont know ugh .. *

Likes

Destiny Lucas
 
Calvin Young
Calvin Young I can never understand bans on breeds. Are people that misinformed!?
m.examiner.com
As of Monday, December 5, 2011 all “Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Pitbulls, Mastiffs (all bully breeds), Akitas and Huskies” will fall under a new breed ban.
 
Hadea King
Hadea King Awww I miss my nunka:(
 
Jitendra Bhavsar
Jitendra Bhavsar Pranam: The most humbling statement is "I AM NOTHING without GOD" and our most powerful statement is "with GOD, I can dO EVERYTHING!" GM GBY
 
Chichi Pretty Gurlswaqq
Chichi Pretty Gurlswaqq IM A DIVA!i pose every were every day and 2 all those haterz out there
 
Alexis Anderson
Alexis Anderson Officially single <3 Just the way I like it :)

Likes

Sheldon BeckBrandon RitchieDean Gallegos Jr.Xiclaly Guzman
 
Dante Bro Duarte
Dante Bro Duarte I lovee My Bigg Sister so muchh (:
 
Ricky Soto
Ricky Soto i love watching that show repo games................. hahaha
 
Alexis Moll
Alexis Moll I think I can I think I can I think I can...10 more days <3

Likes

Madalaine Morrow
 
Melissa McKenzie
Melissa McKenzie God only gives three answers to prayer: 1. 'Yes!' 2. 'Not yet.' 3. 'I have something better in mind.

Likes

Tim Riley
 
Joanna Carson
Joanna Carson Schedule an appointment with me this week and all the money i would make goes to help a family at my church! Hours mon, wed, fri 9-11. Tues and thurs 9-3.
 
Steve E. Combs
Steve E. Combs "I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN" lol

Likes

Jill Carder
 
Esther Bonquiqui
Esther Bonquiqui sooo sadd i actuallyy startedd cryingg
www.youtube.com
IM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF. I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OUT HERE.

Likes

Kelly Tran
 
Garrett Schrader
Garrett Schrader I need sweets to keep me alive
 
Diane Lambeck-Riley
Diane Lambeck-Riley Great weekend for Aw-Wee...1st place in tourney on Saturday and 16 birthday party surrounded by aunts (& greats), uncles (& greats), grandparents (& great), cousins, good friends, sisters, brothers, mom, dad and doggies... All good in the hood! Happy 16th birthday son I love!!!!!

Likes

Bobbie Weston Iverson
 
Latrice Haynie
Latrice Haynie When I Leave I Will Never Come Bak!
 
Magdalena Rodriguez
Magdalena Rodriguez DONT LIKE ME? TAKE A NUMBER & SIT DOWN... I WILL CALL UR NAME WHEN IM READY 2 GIVE A FUCK!!! LOL GN

Likes

Neticia Nene Rosa
 
Josh Young
Josh Young I think i have the sniffles... I dont feel good.
 
Sumyah MoOkie Charlie
Sumyah MoOkie Charlie LMS When I first added you I was like [] Bye [] Wtf [] ..Sexy [].....Okay Would I date you [] yeah [] nahh [] maybe [] already am [] already did Would I marry you on a Fb [] Hell yeah [] nope [] Idk [] Im down , if u Down ; ) Best feature [] eye's [] smile [] Lips [] everything [] hair [] Idk Rate: []1-4 []5-7 []8-10

Likes

Chris GotSwaggYoung D AugustineLolife JetsonNa' Vsqz
 
Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez Ready for christmas break to be here.. I really dont want to go to school tomorrow

Likes

Devion Imthatnxgga Brown
 
Stacy Gray
Stacy Gray Outback Bowl....I could stand going to visit somewhere warmer :)
 
Daniel Duncan
Daniel Duncan Frost wire is eating every Kb my net has to offer. 7 1/2 hours away from skyrim being downloaded! Until I have to put in a download limit so my mom can have some net too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment