Monday, December 5, 2011

OKKK I'm all for someone that's trying to point me in the right direction WHEN THEY SHIT IS LAGIT but boo when you on yo fifth baby daddy staying with

Tasheba Williams
Tasheba Williams OKKK!!!!!! I'm all for someone that's trying to point me in the right direction WHEN THEY SHIT IS LA-GIT... but boo when you on yo fifth baby daddy, staying with yo momma, barley holding down a job what I do is no fucking concern to you. Step yo game up. Get a job n hold it for more then two days, more like a month then come halla at me..... Oh no you can't then. When you get your own, stop going out parting and making babies a bullshit MAYBE then. WHEN YOU GROW DA FUCK UP THAT'S WHN U CAN TALK TO ME!!!!! #ONMYGROWNWOMANSHITBITCH

Likes

Tasheba Williams
 
Sandra Bharath
Sandra Bharath went to the party, oh what a nightt they played marc anthony song rain over me and the rain was falling at the same time and stupid me decided to let it rain over me now i am sick as hell
 
Laurie Middleton
Laurie Middleton Chris and Janet please lengthen the antenna to 67 foot (20.43 Metres) Adjusting the feed line for a better vswr does not change the radiation pattern back to a proper resonat antenna on 80/40/20/10. The feed line is not part of the antenna and does not change the rad.pattern.The antenna is now resonat on 4.25 mhz 8.5 mhz 17 mhz and 34 mhz.The current and voltage are no longer in phase on your antenna now.Give or take conditions know there wacky! I thought your signal was down. Yes might be a prob.with room and it is easy for me too say here! add the correct length on each side of the dipole using an insulator and form a dog leg.This will make no difference to the radiation pattern and the antenna will be far more efficient. An off resonance antenna wont make much differencs to the recieved signal but a hell of a difference to the transmitted signal. Cheer s 73+88 Col and Laurie. Been there and done that ps not trying to sound like a smartarse.
 
Nicole Drebsky
Nicole Drebsky I WILL BE COMPLETELY HONEST FOR 24 HOURS...You can ask me 1 question (only in my INBOX). I DARE you to put this as your status and see what questions you get!
 
Hailey England
Hailey England what did the Chinese person say to the other Chinese person?????? idk i dont speek chinese
 
Emanuel Rivera
Emanuel Rivera I know i can, can you????
 
John Thomas Buis
John Thomas Buis Viking metal is badass, I want to see them live!
www.youtube.com
Like this video? Come see hundreds more at KrankTV.com! - the Net's biggest home for metal, death, grind, thrash, rapcore, heavy and hard rock music videos! ...

Likes

Jay Morales
 
Brenda Medina-Gallegos
Brenda Medina-Gallegos I don't qet drunk.! I qet AWESOME.! xP

Likes

Guadalupe Yunuen 'Yunii' BerrellezaLa Gummiie BearRosarely VillanuevaYoselin Anel Hernandez
 
Joanne Groffel
Joanne Groffel Ambika Ellison ɐɥɐɥɐɥɐɥ spuodsǝɹ oɥʍ ǝǝs oʇ ƃuıɥɔʇɐʍ ǝq ןןıʍ I ˙snʇɐʇs ɹnoʎ oʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI...ʇsod ı ʇɐɥʍ oʇ uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ʎɐd spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɟo ʎuɐɯ ʍoH
 
Peggy McClane Kuykendall
Peggy McClane Kuykendall I am not sure but I think maybe the ole devil is visiting with me, first I have broncial phen. for oh 3 or so weeks and cannot teach sunday school, and now with this lip thing going on did not teach this morning would have scared the kids to death with looking like mt. rushmore on the right side lol, and december is just starting gosh...
 
Eve Cogsdell
Eve Cogsdell How can people eat junk all of the time? We hardly ever eat fast food and now I know why. After eating it 3 times this week (not proud of that), due to a crazy toss up in schedule, I feel so bad. Not bad as in the guilty kind of way but as in the I NEED water and vegetables...possibly a detox kind of way.

Likes

Tonya LaRae RobinsonMaddie Lee
 
Rocco Boccuti
Rocco Boccuti I WORK OUT
 
Sylvia Smith
Sylvia Smith Studying for final exams which can stress u out & fam for putting up with u but I love them for being patience with me and I'm thankful for having them in my life...... ; )

Likes

Renee ParkerKaren D Kinder Johnson
 
Rae Murray
Rae Murray Big Sister..I Thank You<3
www.youtube.com
Buy Take Care Here: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/take-care-deluxe-version/id479760323 Drake - Look What You've Done Drake - Look What You've Done Drake -...
 
Crystal Wanjelani
Crystal Wanjelani thank God im awake again....i hate it i cant go back to sleep
 
TJ Choquette
TJ Choquette I honestly don't understand how anyone in the world can say Alabama doesn't deserve to be in the national championship game. It's completely befuddling.

Likes

Morgan WeedKrista MitchellAdam Heidenreich
 
Ray Pena
Ray Pena I have carpel tunnel
 
Wesley Childress
Wesley Childress i farted so hard my ass hurts from it
 
Paul Michael Kostel
Paul Michael Kostel http://youtu.be/mwz5I4woKFY "I can feel it taking hold. i am an animal. im just a fucking chemical. once again and again andd again
www.youtube.com
Download their new album here: http://howtodestroyangels.com/
 
Adam Santiago
Adam Santiago Alright I guess this is the night bitches die Lmao Stewie Griffin
 
Brett William Copeland
Brett William Copeland I have been doing these reading journals all day! Only 3 left to go I will be so glad when they are done!
 
TaMar Patton
TaMar Patton I was just Hard body Facebook Creeping ..plz don't judge me..

Likes

Natasha Tamara
 
Jessa Holcroft Sosebee
Jessa Holcroft Sosebee Holy shit. I've been in ga for 15 years and tonight I found my way to maysville for the first time!!! Love y'a Roni Sosebee
 
Angelina Aylsworth
Angelina Aylsworth Whatchin Harry Potter and listening to music. I wonder what it would be like to be a wizard and go to Hogwartz. :)
 
Teresa Croghan
Teresa Croghan Had so much fun at the swap meet with Lori today!!! I wish my brother-in-law was better.. I love you Glenn!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment