Monday, December 5, 2011

Damn everything I close my eyes I always see uy is thatmaybe I jst mz u to much but maybe u dntsigh i think its sad when u cant

John Vang
John Vang Damn everything I close my eyes I always see u...y is that...maybe I jst mz u to much but maybe u dnt....sigh =(
 
Jenine Dials Clay
Jenine Dials Clay i think its sad when u cant go to a childs sport event without the adults screaming at the other team. Grow up people ur children will act the way u do.

Likes

Kelly WarrenTheresa Spriggs MacnamaraCrissy McClanahan JusticeMelissa Ball Pritchard
 
Jon Lovell
Jon Lovell I love life and i love living love havin fun and praise and thanksgivin is it cool to see sum1 fall and think thats it funny is it a sin to pay ur tythes to get more money am i wrong when i pray abt doin wat i do then go ahead do it then come back to u idk sumtimes my thought overtake me like david lookin at bethsheeba on the roof while she bathin sumtimes i cant take it the way they shake it sumtimes i wanna take gone get naked im facin foul retrial that burn like hell im surrounded by delilahs eves and jezebels i feel like paul in a phillipian jail abandoned like josephs by his brothers in the pit of a well is life a test and if i fail am i goin to hell only u kno and time gonna tell
 
Josh Cox
Josh Cox Sitting here reading hush hush its a cool book but I still think about u and miss u
 
Reka Burns
Reka Burns Jus bcuz i cum around her n she cums around u dnt mean i fuc wit u too UGH

Likes

Reka BurnsBriana ShaneseBgStar Pitts
 
Anisah Jones
Anisah Jones U know what fb i had to check myself cause i always look at the bad in the people that hurt me and i tend to say mean evil shit about them i hate them and i want the world to hate them and sometimes i only see the foul shit they do and the i was thinking to myself dam y am i so Disturbed about what they do im not notice its some of the shit i do i aint no fucken better long story short nobodys perfect everybody shit stank rather u relize it or not im just learning to grow fm my mistakes it dnt make u less of a person to admit that me speaking on some dnt make me better it makes me weak so im still gone do it just not as much k fb...... I m not perfect

Likes

Monae LeviLakisha Herkeekee Mundine
 
Stephy Salcido
Stephy Salcido -That Mini Heart Attack When U Think U Lost Ur Keys In The Store D:
 
Robert Trillyoungsavage Hawthorne
Robert Trillyoungsavage Hawthorne lms 4 a rate on u mutha suckaz wall(mike blackson vce)!!!

Likes

Crystal Chérie Santiago MShania BridgesTybria Prettyqirl Dunn
 
Amy Jennings
Amy Jennings u cant get a more honest,caring,genuin friend than TANIA JONES FLOWERS!!i know first hand and i love u tania!!!!(p.s dont kill me) LOL
 
Kristin Reynolds
Kristin Reynolds Post on my status what u think I should go to school for. What do u think o would be good at for a career....
 
Rocelyn Tabinas
Rocelyn Tabinas ok lng mawala ang taong minsan kong minahal..wag lang ang mga kaibigan kong ABNORMAL:)Ü
 
Jackie Matlock
Jackie Matlock Waiting on God today on! Sometimes u have to let go and let god! Ifit's true love and meant to be it will come back around,

Likes

Tenisha Marks ToneySusie ColemanYvonne Hunter
 
Aaron Shirley
Aaron Shirley U needa watch this
www.youtube.com
 
Kevin Castro
Kevin Castro wat 4 animals do u see after sex??? 2 tired asses, 1 wet cat, and 1 dead cock

Likes

MiMi Dgaf
 
Rønnie Rated-r Cølemen
Rønnie Rated-r Cølemen If u gon post a status every 5 mins at least say sumn meaningful without quotin songs n shit.u mafuckas is so lame on here

Likes

Jerika HarlowAmy Jennette SpenceChristine HayesStaci Brooks
 
Donte Harris
Donte Harris Lms if u wanna text
 
Shameka Nichols
Shameka Nichols #972 one of my I guess u can say ex's
 
George London
George London This ...... days...... u...... have ......to ....be ....a .....bad .... Boy
 
Myiesha Johnson Noliagurlent
Myiesha Johnson Noliagurlent Im coolin it......STILL DONT CARE WHO DNT LIKE ME U CANT HURT MY FEELINS CUZ I DNT HAVE ANY FEELINGS BEYOTCHHHHHHHH

Likes

Amin Miller
 
Bonnie Greenawalt
Bonnie Greenawalt I'M SO DAM FED UP WITH THE SHIT U HAVE TO TAKE WITH PEOPLE I'M SO READY TO WALK AWAY , I JUST HATE MY LIFE HERE ANYMORE AND ALL THE FIGHTING U HAVE TO DO EVERYDAY OF UR LIFE EVEN WHEN UR SICKLY NO ONE CARES UR TREATED LIKE A PEICE OF SHIT AND THEN IT'S ALL TURNED AROUND TO BE UR FAULT ,IT'S NOT WORTH IT UR BETTER TO BE ALONE AND I WILL BE THAT VERY SOON

Likes

Lauran A. Ritenour
 
Tavia Nicole
Tavia Nicole U alreadii kno wat it is between me & uu ;) .
 
Shelly Brown
Shelly Brown reality? sometimes u dont wanna face facts till u have to.and when u do good things happen as well as bad things.know matter how old you are we all still have growing to do..
 
Carol Jene Smoot
Carol Jene Smoot Glad i have my son and family in my life. idk what id do with out them!! i lovE u guys!!
 
Nichole Kimberly
Nichole Kimberly Whats the difference between a crack head & a tweeker ? .................................A crack head will take ur shit & run & a tweeker will take it & still help u look for it ! Hahaha

Likes

Judge GonzalezMonique Leal
 
Yozemite Ali Xiong
Yozemite Ali Xiong damn just look at my football team score too woot woot baby beat the damn colts u know what it is! patriots!!! lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment