Monday, December 5, 2011

51: Whats irritating you right nowNothing 52: Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurtsNoooooo 53: Does somebody love youI think 54: What is your favorite color Purple Black

Marissa Eddington
Marissa Eddington 51: Whats irritating you right now?Nothing . 52: Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?Noooooo! 53: Does somebody love you?I think. 54: What is your favorite color? Purple & Black (: 55: Have youu ever changed clothes in a car? Once 56: Milk chocolate or white chocolate? Both;) 57: Do you have trust issues?Naah' 58: Bestfriends name?Jessika Mitchell 59: 2nd bestfriends name?Kytia Moselyy 60: 3rd bestfriends name?Kristah Nikole
 
Austin Goon
Austin Goon just realized my goal in life is to have a cattle farm
 
Phillup Banks
Phillup Banks Im The Man nigga im sayin fuck a hater, Yall on the same shit just different toilet paper, It's my time now i cant wait 4 later, I gotta do it 4 Karma and jordan in decatur!
 
Angel Marceau
Angel Marceau me n the dean just got done decorating r home. it reminds me of the gingerbread house. haha. i love my family! hope everyone has a good holiday season with all there loved ones
 
Frances Adkins
Frances Adkins I have to say sometimes the smallest things totally mean the most....a kind word or small gesture of kindness ......
 
Marty Howroyd
Marty Howroyd im fuckin bored an i need a god damn cigg
 
Teri Quagliarello
Teri Quagliarello IF YOU WERE RAISED ON HEE HAW, HAD A CRUSH ON ANY OF THE DUKES, ONLY WATCHED CARTOONS ON SATURDAY MORNING, PLAYED IN THE DIRT, GOT YOUR BUTT WHIPPED WITH A BELT OR HAD TO PICK YOUR OWN SWITCH, HAD A ROTARY… PHONE, HAD 3 TV CHANNELS (You had to get up to change), SCHOOL STARTED WITH THE "PLEDGE", HAD A BEDTIME, RODE IN BACK OF PICKUP TRUCKS, RECORDED THE TOP 40 FROM RADIO ON CASSETTE TAPES (I still have them) , PLAYED ......IN THE CREEK, RODE YOUR BIKE ALL DAY WITHOUT A HELMET, & YOU STILL TURNED OUT OK... and had to be home when the street lights came on RE-POST THIS & REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES!!" yes I MANAGED 2 SURVIVE
 
Jena Garland
Jena Garland Took a cuddly nap with my lil fluffy britches. Time to get up and prepare for a killin' of a workout with the bestie
 
Jaime Zimdars
Jaime Zimdars Sunday night...kids are in bed...it's quiet. Kinda sad...I may have a dreamsicle!! Something to sooth my throat after all that screaming at the TV....LOL! God I love football!

Likes

Matt KoellerRick Kolosso
 
Whitney Johnson
Whitney Johnson Facebook should have a "I want to punch you in the face for this status " button.. just a suggestion.

Likes

Anthony PrittAlyna JarrettDasia RogersAndrew Hamilton
 
Ngale Carlson
Ngale Carlson Mom,you've been my strenth,the rock on which i stand.I've gained so much wisdom,guided by your gentle hand.The kindness you have shown, in every word and deed, has been a blessing in my life, in so many times of need
 
Cj Stevenson
Cj Stevenson To my enemies: You can hate me, you can spit on me, you can call me names, you can say that i'm worthless and that I'll never reach my goals. You can slander my name, insult me, threaten me, hurt me. But showing me how passionate you are about hating me only tells me that you're the insecure one. So I won't hate you for hating me. I won't be upset that you call me names, I won't cry because you think I'm worthless. What i WILL do is pity you, and the fact that you won't ever achieve what I will in this life. I pity you, and hope that someday you will finally realize that all the energy you spent hating me could've been put to something productive like helping yourself or society. And when that epiphany hits I wish I could be there to help you up off your ass and lead you down the path that will lead you to be an asset, not a hindrance; because as long as you waste your energy hating me that's all you are. To my friends: You love me, you support me, you care, and you're always there for me and I could never tell you what you all mean to me. I love you all so much and without you this world wouldn't be what it is to me. I don't want to succeed for myself, I want to succeed to prove that your faith in me is not misplaced. THANK YOU!
 
Josh Sing
Josh Sing I didn't know all these Tennessee fans were college football experts. Quit hatin and enjoy basketball season where you may get a few wins
 
Scott Bopp
Scott Bopp After years of living without a PS3 I finally got one today on a smoking deal from J. Coggeshall, thanks for signing away all my free time to Sony there buddy.

Likes

Kyle Bock
 
Sydney Cooper
Sydney Cooper Q- what do you think of me? (: A- prettyy cool.((;

Likes

Catelyn Elizabeth
 
Hannah Roop
Hannah Roop I've literally spent an hour trying to write this essay on what I want for Christmas, and all I have is a heading..

Likes

Sima Safavi-Bayat
 
Korey Mathis
Korey Mathis Ugh...can't wait to go back home...the internet here, while stable, is still a steaming pile of horse shit.
 
Amy Bissett Cherry
Amy Bissett Cherry My son's 4th day after surgery he is doing pretty good. Not eating anything yet, but drinking lots of fluids. Then I have had the flu all day so I feel like crap. Hope tomorrow will be a better day.
 
Gisele Alves
Gisele Alves Thank you all for the birthday wishes.. I'm thankful to God for giving me wonderful and awesome friends...you are the BEST!!! I really had a great night yesterday, filled with unforgetable moments... thank you for everything, especially Ketielly Baia, Fabiany Ribeiro,Aline Sordi, Junior Souza, Julio Marques, Clelia Piveta, Nilton Piveta, Barbara Guimaraes...sem vcs nada teria acontecido (SURPRISE PARTY)... thank you for the friendship and companionship at all times .... lov u all!!!

Likes

Keila Vieira VianaJulio Marques
 
Melvin Vaughn
Melvin Vaughn What's so important about repping a hood or City ! ! Kiddish too me !

Likes

Kathleen FigueiredoTriyona CuffeeEddie Griffin
 
Cathy Keyser
Cathy Keyser We all need prayers so bad right now...Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways.
 
Tereasa Jay Cee
Tereasa Jay Cee Despite the Rain..Real Good Sunday! Went for A Walk Along the Danforth with My Love & Found Chocolate Panatonne. Then, Got Event Flyers AND Fridge Magnets Made for Dirty Bingo! YAY! :o)
 
Manoj Bhandari
Manoj Bhandari gd mrng my swet fredz... Nd have a nice day
 
Shawna L. Good
Shawna L. Good http://youtu.be/g0sihX98mAw
www.youtube.com
It's love among relations...
 
Tw Cururu Williams
Tw Cururu Williams You know what ... Facebook should have a limit on the number of times people can change their relationship status.After five, it ought to permanently default status to "Unstable" in RED

Likes

Elsa LuisMonica Pascoal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment