Monday, December 5, 2011

Tatt my fukin name so wen I'm gone u still b mine If u down with my tripthen by all means take a ride with me on the Demented Starship

Mu-dillz Get'Right Jones
Mu-dillz Get'Right Jones Tatt my fukin name so wen I'm gone u still b mine

Likes

Kayy Brown'BabeBreyana Mikee'
 
Skyhorse Price
Skyhorse Price If u down with my trip,then by all means take a ride with me on the Demented Starship Express.But check it out yo-I will take my fuckin guitar up onstage & proceed to call down the Holy Electricity from on high until the very air u breathe crackles with the zero point energy of music & passion intertwined in a fiery strand of my soul's DNA.I live in the event horizon between pain & joy,& not one among u shall ever stay me from my chosen path.
 
Shajib Ahmed Joy
Shajib Ahmed Joy white skin-u-girl-u girl-u, girl- u-heart e black-u, eyes a eyes a meet-u-meet-u , my future dark-u, {mmmmm} why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di..?

Likes

Hafizur Rahman ShuvroAdnan MohdShanatic Roop
 
Tabetha James Loftin
Tabetha James Loftin made baked spagetti for my honey his favorite. Had a great day at church, would like to invite u all to come with us. God has truely blessed our family! goodnite everyone

Likes

Sandy Sims Leonard
 
Leonie Rossiter
Leonie Rossiter WOW NOW IM COPPIN SHIT FROM A DIRTY BITCH CALLED REH wtf. Who da fuck do u think u are. Fucken dirty old dog how dare u! Mind ur own buissnes n get fucked ey!

Likes

Craig Billing
 
Diondre Ross
Diondre Ross U ALL READY NO ITS O.G.O.D ON YO BITCH MANE ..OUT THE WATER YUGHH...AN U NO ITS YOUNG DR3..SPLASH..
 
Marvin Maina
Marvin Maina The way u whine u amaze me ur lifestyle aint no shady
 
Nando Chavezz
Nando Chavezz Thiis here bhee Yumii hackin thee bro's paqee, luvv u buddy <3
 
Adah Siamon
Adah Siamon tulog muna ako night shift pa ko galing antok na din ako :)) miss u girl:))---DESICA Carmilina Desica Garais adah: gue tulog kana.. hheheh miss you more.. soderno!! xcited ko. yeay!! Godbless!!

Likes

Carmilina Desica Garais
 
Pfc Martinez
Pfc Martinez Life is a beautiful rose with a hidden thorn... Every1 sees the outer beauty n smells its delicate fragrance, yet only u as the holder of it truly feel the sting of its hidden thorn... Nobody knows wat somebody goes thru until they put on ur shoes for a nite...

Likes

Caitlin ApplesauceHayley Licona
 
Tina Santiago
Tina Santiago Even tho i wanted The Giants to win :(.To show some love for #47 Travis Beckum :D!!!. p.s. did u see dat touchdown :). But da the Packers did it 12-0 babyy... #Packers be shittin on em
 
Lyrik Blakk
Lyrik Blakk I Fuck Up, I Sin Daily, & I Ain't Got It All Figured Out By Far But The Difference Between Me & My Peers Is Wisdom, And Patience And I'm Only 22. If U Read This, & U Are A Friend Of Mine.. I'm Not Saying Stop Being YOU. But Atleast TRY To Change
 
Isterna Jose Seme
Isterna Jose Seme I JUST FINISH DECORATING THE CHRISTMAS TREE WITH MY MOMMY SHE ACTUALLY ENJOY IT AND sHE KNEW wAT SHE WAS DOIN SORRY COSTARICA SLIM JOSE WE dID IT LAST YEAR BUT U WAS AT WORK TODAY SN...HAPPY AND BLESS WITH MY FAMILY EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE NOW
 
Amp Favors
Amp Favors i will never do anything to hurt u ill give all my luv to u
 
Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez Wat do u do when the one u need dont need you?:/

Likes

Audrey FernandezKatelyn RegitkoKerri RojanLexi Hope
 
Nagesh Salunkhe
Nagesh Salunkhe Our frndship is like flying kite, U r colour paper of kite people see and appreciate U, I m thead of kite, invisible to people but always with U......!!.! Very good morning to all..
 
Jami Parsons
Jami Parsons Bed soon Nerves...u can text
 
Lacalvin Hankston
Lacalvin Hankston IM gone keep it 100 babi at all times I aint gone play wit yo heart I dont want u 2 give me yo shyt n I drop it n stump on it... Some shyt just aint ment 2 b... So if we have sex n I dont call u back no hard feelins dats just how shyt go sometimes... #fakejustaint4me

Likes

Angie SmithNuNu BaeybeeRobjan CramerYung Blakk
 
Freddy Medrano
Freddy Medrano omg im so bored someone txt if u wana talk
 
Shante Davis
Shante Davis 27' Nasty Fingerss Nd U Stiff AF N Rollinqq Boyy, But You Had My Freen So Gonee.. Still My Homiee Doee.
 
Lynn Sadie Gotschika
Lynn Sadie Gotschika Sick of these lil girls fuckin older men do some better with ur life its gross and for u older men i hope these bitches tell on ur dumb asses its gross fuckin someone so old
 
Shanique Mccrae
Shanique Mccrae LMS if u Wanna go ice skating @ rockafella center<3

Likes

Quaysha WintersShamyia McLaurinChanel Monick Pemberton
 
Lesego Letsholathebe
Lesego Letsholathebe bathong fa o le maswe o maswe jst accept it and put ur own 4to on ur wallpaper e seng tsa makgoa, u nt da 1 and u'l never be no matter hw u dream rit!!!
 
Drama Free
Drama Free LMs If U Like To Party!! U Dnt Like It U A Lame #Real Talk

Likes

Amanda RamirezKie Baebee
 
Keykeythebadestgurl Davis
Keykeythebadestgurl Davis lms if u wearing white tan n gray tomorrow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment