Monday, December 5, 2011

Had a great night with my girls last night HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERA DAVIS The past is history The future is a mystery The present is a gift kikin it

Francesca Gardner
Francesca Gardner Had a great night with my girls last night HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERA DAVIS !!

Likes

Curtis Peachez Walker
 
Alisa Pose-Pittman
Alisa Pose-Pittman The past is history.. The future is a mystery.. The present is a gift!

Likes

Heather Burgart Vaillancourt
 
Gregory Ryan
Gregory Ryan kikin it with the babe bouta lay it down in a few got a funeral to go to in the am.i love you krystal lynn
 
Carol McGinley
Carol McGinley Anyone else having trouble keeping up with what they want to do this time of year? I'm thinking it's time to sit back, put my feet up and have a good hot cuppa instead of crocheting, checking out NCIS and ignoring all those nagging little things I can't seem to get to- including housework. I have much better things to do most of the time. Between having less get-up and go, hurting more when I do get up and go, and having fewer places to get to anyway, it's easy to get discouraged. Then I think of those who have real problems right now- especially Ron and Rose, Royce and Dale, Chuck and Sharon.... I am blessed to abundance. My dog is worse off than I am; pain you can handle a lot of, but discouragement and uncertainty drain you.On the other hand, I love Christmas, and even though I can't decorate the way I used to or do as much of what I enjoy, I can manage some of it. I love shopping, giving odd things, Christmas songs and stories, and keeping in touch with friends near and far. We would be nothing by ourselves, and I have some truly wonderful friends and relatives. Bless you all! I' m hoping to do some crafty things before Christmas- with and without Bella- and get creative with yarn. I've read a beautiful book titled "The Christmas Jar" that brought me to both tears and laughter, and reminded me how much we need others in our lives. I heartily recommend it to those of you who love to read. Have a wonderful time enjoying the preparations for this blessed holiday, as well as the holiday itself. Hug your family, call those you don't get to see, and keep your reasons for thankfulness close to the front of your mind.
 
Bozena Jakimowska
Bozena Jakimowska Danuta i ja (oraz Andrzej K) bawimy sie nienajgorzej w Lisbonie i okolicach. Potwierdzamy, ze wino portugalskie jest coraz lepsze. A czekoladki z Firenze tez. My.
 
Thresa Yapp
Thresa Yapp Someone told me I reminded them of the Target Lady. I almost had a coronary from laughing sooo damn hard!!!

Likes

Rachel Strange
 
Katherine Nicole John
Katherine Nicole John Shot with a ballerina from American Ballet Theater today. Very cool.

Likes

Stephanie Piantedosi
 
Cashious Charmaboys Malefo
Cashious Charmaboys Malefo Oooh ohh...here we go again...brighten up your day with this masterpiece right here,am sure you'll get a promotion today at work...lol
www.youtube.com
Representing Phikwe(Zana),Cashious of Charmaboys Hip-Hop group,checkout his latest video release for "Ke to go le bontsha story" hit. Banger,enjoy it. Direct...
 
Keanu Salimi
Keanu Salimi DO THIS!!!!!!! --------------> click like, unlike, like, post as your status, then like it and press Ctrl + w ...... it will turn facebook purple for a day!!!!! so cool

Likes

Keanu Salimi
 
Shanteria Jefferson
Shanteria Jefferson This is for the time, you gave me flowers For the world, that is ours For the mulah, for the power of love I know I won't never ever eh-ever give you up And I wanna say thank you in case I don't thank you enough A woman in the street and the freak in the you know what Sit back sit back it's the pre game show Daddy you know what's up ! <3 -Beyonce

Likes

Neishelle Lovinghim RobertsChyna Wilson
 
John Reuter
John Reuter what fun How to pull a perfect shot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-Kw1p8m-g
www.youtube.com
The espresso shot is the foundation of a huge number of coffee drinks. It's also delicious in its own right. See how to make the perfect espresso shot.
 
Jessica Itsmylife Ramsey
Jessica Itsmylife Ramsey i have serious question for all you "christians"..... how do you know there is a god? The bibles been changed so many times, how do you know whats real? We've got an old testimon which describes god as being harsh and punishing, while we've "found" the new testment which describes god as being good and all knowing...well which is it? It seems to me people are just re-creating god to fit societies standard today, i wonder what "lost" book of the bible will come out next? I give it another few years and we'll have another one, written by the goverment, btw, to help keep everyone in check as the times change again...but as to my question... how do you really know? i dont wanna any "oh you gotta have faith" answers...i want real ones....thanks!
 
Meri Struckhoff
Meri Struckhoff So, I'm sitting here watching a christmas movie as I sip my yummy glass of wine, when my phone rings. So, as I'm holding the glass in one hand I pick up the phone with the other. However, I then put the glass of wine up to my ear! I swear this was only my 1st glass!

Likes

Laura Veri
 
John Mounsey
John Mounsey Omg Michigan is going to a bcs bowl game we will find out here soon and omg Alabama vs lsu hats off to Oklahoma state
 
Tom Derrit
Tom Derrit Today was an interesting game. Had 4 kids unable to make it. Got andrew and Andrew to give us a few reserves. Blue thunder fall 5-2. The closest we have been all season. Up Next Everest. Not Kidding thats the name.
 
Katherine Medero
Katherine Medero Had a wonderful weekend!! got my bestfriend bacck!! everything isnt back to the way it was before but its deff getting there! eh school tom!! text mee!
 
Cheryl Sims
Cheryl Sims Never be ashamed of the scars that life has left you with. A scar means the hurt is over the wound is closed, you endured the pain and GOD has healed you.

Likes

Koshala SimsMary Buford
 
Kristy Harter
Kristy Harter Today was a really good day!! Church service was awesome great job today Jason Rodriguez !!! Pool was fun and found out that my BFF Deanna Eyre was asked by an amazing man to marry him!!! I am so happy I love how much he loves her and has been by her side when I can not be there!!!! Thank you so much John for taking care of my little sister you are a one in a million guy there are not many like you!!
 
Blake Marion
Blake Marion 1: would you take your ex back? probably depends which one 2: bestfriend(S):Elisaa Gary, Ryan Thomas, Elijah Soto, and Stephanie Carly Gallegos 3: who do you trust? Stephanie Gallegos 5:who do you like? .........Elisa and Chere 6: whos your favorite person? idk 7: who are you inlove with? idk ha 8: how many people do you hate? likie right now quite a few 9: relationship status? Single 10: who's cute?Elisa, Chere Bobbitt,Stephanie,Cami Dallas
 
Trent Nix
Trent Nix im bored like for a tbh!

Likes

Paco RomanNick WrightRhiannon SimmonsEmmy Spencer
 
Taylor Greenwood
Taylor Greenwood Finishing up some editing then off to Madison tomorrow morning for a photo-shoot. Yehooo!
 
Julie Yang
Julie Yang I was doing homework, Ellis came up to me with a paper on his hand..."Here you go, email." I open it, he draw me a BIG heart. awwwww my adorable nephew. I love him too.
 
Chris Giesing
Chris Giesing think ima have to bowl this out then get back to a beat...or 3 or 4 lmao
 
Toni-Ann Francis
Toni-Ann Francis y this man nuh call the damn date n stop the 1 bag a chattin man.....tro

Likes

Shanice Morgan
 
Kiara Williams
Kiara Williams Lms for a wallpost

Likes

Tyrell Guff
 

No comments:

Post a Comment