Monday, December 5, 2011

I love leah k so much I also love leaving my facebook up on her phone cause I used it at work she is theeee best Every status for

Tierra Tako
Tierra Tako I love leah k so much! ... I also love leaving my facebook up on her phone cause I used it at work, she is theeee best.
 
Jackson ODoherty
Jackson ODoherty Every status for the past 2 months has been about Bali, Stereo or eminem Hahaha and I love it!
 
Nathan Gensmer
Nathan Gensmer Hmmm.. I betcha I could jump clear over that house...!
 
Michael Anthony CBunz Averna
Michael Anthony CBunz Averna I will be the one to finally stand and say, enough is enough.

Likes

Chelsea Keeler
 
Kami Shae Tucker
Kami Shae Tucker ; confession three: I love to laugh..

Likes

Chad ConnerTonya Morton- TuckerHernandez AlexxAnniesha Ma'Nae
 
Kitana Smith
Kitana Smith YO I AM TIRED OF PPL TALKIN MADD JUNK, JUSS BECAUSE OF A NIGGA SKIN COLOR. NOW THAT'S TRUELY RACIS.....
 
Markell Makeucum Whaley
Markell Makeucum Whaley Wats up wit all these fuckn tx i been getn talkn bout i send u a mess on voxer..... my phone aint got that shit so stop sendn me that shit...

Likes

Markell Makeucum Whaley
 
Kwamiyah JuiceLips Stephens
Kwamiyah JuiceLips Stephens oooo i dont know about u miss kitty but im feeling sooo much yummierrr
 
Christina White
Christina White This moves is so good I'm watch it now
www.youtube.com
http://enliven.tv Utilizing 6 HD (high definition) cameras, Enliven Entertainment captured Mo'Nique's performance of "I Coulda Been Your Cellmate" at the Ohi...
 
Allyson Hill
Allyson Hill The only thing I want for Christmas, a Guy who actually cares...
 
Jana Rochel Vallis
Jana Rochel Vallis Where is everyone i am bored and need to have fun!!!
 
Stickz' RundhaBeatz Pearson
Stickz' RundhaBeatz Pearson i would neva believe someone tht say they love u but can go weeks without talkin to u What tip!

Likes

Shireen Christopher
 
Sean Erik Parker
Sean Erik Parker So 3 years ago I leave a good paying job and take a flyer with a radio station that was in real bad shape....We throw sport talk on as the format....and in those three years Alabama,Auburn,and now Bama will play for the NC.....Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good!!!ESPN1049!!
 
Eleanor Moseman
Eleanor Moseman ugh.......it's morning already?!......first time in 3 weeks I've had to unload the panniers for an inn. i hate the part of loading back up. Oh route 303, how I don't look forward to you and your coal trucks (flying by at 80+km/h)...will hunt for backroads.
 
Boyd Kitsemble
Boyd Kitsemble I need some mickeys I miss the puzzles on the cap
 
Kacey Waytes
Kacey Waytes Somebody helped me member my MySpace password so I guess im going to upload some old picture!
 
Francklen Celestin
Francklen Celestin I love cats now!!!:D

Likes

William DiBariBriana Febles
 
Walteshaa Green
Walteshaa Green LIKEE if you wash yo face everyday -______- I do <3 whoelse do ?

Likes

Markayla KardashianHakeem HawkinsBianca BelleBae WinfieldMarcus Jones
 
Patrick Hockers
Patrick Hockers Im not a fan of the NFL but I consider the Dallas Cowboys the Ralph Wiggum of the league lol
 
Brionna Shunte Hammon
Brionna Shunte Hammon Now your tryna find somebody to replace what I gave to ya, its ashame you didn't keep it.<3 #ShotForMe<33

Likes

Wacii Killenn'Emm BaqbyyBrittany BadesztChicc Devillier
 
Doris Martin
Doris Martin Poor (noun) = I went Christmas shopping today!!
 
Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers Just put the Christmas tree up with the fam. I let Ant hang up the candy canes. After he finished I noticed that he put them all in the same section Lmao. Deprived of height.
 
Dylan Diggy Thibodeaux
Dylan Diggy Thibodeaux I know I'm late....but anyone who hates on Tim Tebow....can suck my left big toe.

Likes

Airelle Van Duzee
 
Joshua Welch
Joshua Welch Last name ever, first name greatest, like a sprained ankle, boy I ain't nothn' to play wit, started off local, but thanks to all dem' haters, I know g-four pilots on a first name basis!

Likes

Joshua Welch
 
Christine Rapave
Christine Rapave well, i finally finished my quilt!!! it looks awesome!! will take pic & post tomorrow! also stitched up a lil purse thing for cassie to have in her locker for her personal items. its pink & purple floral fabric with some green trim & a green hanging loop. she loves it! hope u all had a great day! hugs love & pokes to all of ya! hehehehe!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment