Monday, December 5, 2011

head so good i dont even have to fuck ;] Wondering y some women worry about the nextif u r doing wat u suppose toothen u have no need to

Alexx Montana
Alexx Montana head so good i dont even have to fuck ;]
 
Cherkissa Kitty Jackson
Cherkissa Kitty Jackson Wondering y some women worry about the next,if u r doing wat u suppose too,then u have no need to worry about ,KITTY trust one thing i got me!!!!!!!
 
Tonya Wilson
Tonya Wilson I have found love, he loves me no matter what. He loves me sick or in the best of health. He is by my side at all times...he even watches sappy movies with me.
 
Sebastian Nugent
Sebastian Nugent I got "u r emo" on the Who are you in real life!?!?!?! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-khklc/?ref=asp
 
Amy Martin
Amy Martin Its crazy how you have to lose something to gain... i miss you soo much. please dont lose me

Likes

Alaina GoutyHeather DavisScotty V HaganEdward Wilson
 
Amy Breanna Levant
Amy Breanna Levant 925354-You Cool AF and I Beat You Still Have Feelings & A Crush On Me LOL
 
Matt Opalka
Matt Opalka Doug Redus and I are now HORRIBLY scarred! Our 'male' bird has laid yet another egg...we thought the first one was identity issues!

Likes

Liz Hale
 
Dyah Yulia Niastiti
Dyah Yulia Niastiti When I am down...
 
Karen Butler
Karen Butler Second time this week the cat turned on the bathroom sink and i walked into a kitch full of water which also went down to the basement and kicked off the hot water tank,.......old house and what a mess
 
Nick Antique
Nick Antique I need someone new to talk to.

Likes

Kelsea HilditchGehad MahmoudLucy Loughlin
 
Dayana Jimenez
Dayana Jimenez Your Not God , So Don't Judge for something I do Without even knowing the reason why I do it -_-

Likes

Alexandra BatistaAngel JadTerri Seguinot
 
Maliah Deck-Barber
Maliah Deck-Barber ♥ It's Christmas, I would; [] Kiss you under the mistletoe [] Cuddle you & make hot chocolate [] Absolutely nothing. [] Stay in & watch movies with you [] Have a snow ball fight ♥ You're my; [] Bestfriend [] Nothing [] Friend...? [] Everything [] Boyfriend / Girlfriend♥ [] Babe [] Brother [] Sister [] Who are you? ♥ You are; [] Cute [] Pretty [] Adorable [] You're alright [] Amazing [] Beautiful ♥ You should; [] Hit me up more [] Inbox me! [] Text me [] Put this as your status [] Nothing. At. All.

Likes

Bill Kidd
 
Lexie Kaufman
Lexie Kaufman Dear Mom, Thank you... for everything. You brought me to be who i am today. you inspire me like no one else. your amazing and my best friend. love you

Likes

Sydney Steiner
 
Jon Harris
Jon Harris I worked today but I'm free from work tommorrow but I got to work Tuesday and Wednesday then I'm off Thursday and Friday and work Saturday
 
KenDashus Harris
KenDashus Harris I know you fed up , so am I but our relationship will never be over ♥

Likes

Ilexias McQueen
 
Amanda Red Feather
Amanda Red Feather Im happy i talked to my girls their happy three more days till they come home ha they better not be taller then me I LOVE MY KIDS
 
Samantha Rodriguez
Samantha Rodriguez IM BORED!! I WANT HIM TO CALL ME!! I MISS HIS VOICE!! <3

Likes

Josue Perez FuentesJacinto Guerrero
 
Stephanie Keeton Jones
Stephanie Keeton Jones Ok,ok! not a Bama fan but I am glad they r gonna get their rematch! Hope all u Bama fans r still smiling on Jan.10! I am rooting for a Bama win on the 9th! Good luck
 
Presley Lollar
Presley Lollar Isn't she pretty? (:
Alright, here is the unveiling of Rum Runners new Boat. We have had it since last season but weren't sure what we were going to do with it. I think at this point we are going to build our SuperBoat. Not many more details will follow as we dont want to give away all our secrets. But we will show some pictures as we progress with the build. Let us know what you think!

Likes

Matthew LoganEli Estle
 
Martha Marques Dias
Martha Marques Dias At 3 years we say, ''Mommy I love you." At 14 years we say, ''Mom, whatever." At 16 years we say, "My mom is so annoying!" At 18 years we say, "I'm leaving this house." At 21 years we say ''Mom, you were right''. ... ... ... At 30 years we say "'I want to go to my Mom's house." At 50 years we say ''I don't want to lose my mom." At 70 years we say "I would give up everything to have my mom here with me." You only get one mom. #LMS ! & Re-Post this if you appreciate your mom if there was anythin i could do to get my mom back i would ! I LOVE YOU MOM;) ♥
 
Jack Gordon
Jack Gordon Why is her hotness and his 'youngness' causing such a stir? All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey & Justin Bieber (video release premier). Happy Cougar Christmas Mariah!
www.youtube.com
Mariah Carey duet w/Justin Bieber- All I Want For Christmas Is You!
 
Kevin Lo
Kevin Lo Such a wonderful Japanese dinner with my baby doll :-) Hope everyone had as good of the weekend as I did lol birthday next week Thursday at shark club!!!! Cannot wait:)

Likes

Mackenzie Sawyer
 
Damien Barefield
 
Thomas Shaw
Thomas Shaw Its only been several minutes and already I wish it could still be a "special" "complicated" situation.
 
Cezly Herrera
Cezly Herrera ever since the first connection,i knew it was interesting because i got the impression that you were sucha perfection,we repping this imperfection youv always been my apperciation an ill always try to be your defintion for perfection,. haha finally no mistakes! -.-

Likes

Thomas SosaStephany Gutierrez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment