Monday, December 5, 2011

Thinking like always when is someone not thinking but ya anyway goodnightfamily n friends love u guys Never kissed a girl Never had a girlfriend Never loved someone Never made fun of

Aleah Balzano
Aleah Balzano Thinking like always when is someone not thinking but ya anyway goodnight.family n friends love u guys
 
Chase Wolbrink
Chase Wolbrink Never kissed a girl. Never had a girlfriend. Never loved someone. Never made fun of someone. Never beat someone up. lms if u think im lying

Likes

Yarelly DuenasColt GarzaEmily DeGlopperAndrew Lee Pratt
 
Mike Bruce
Mike Bruce Bru it was the best game we had all year.let me feel good about them a lil bit i loved it.i bet u were going crazy over it....lol....will u b able to sleep tonight known they got stomped by da phins.....go dolphins.....
 
IiCanthelpit Imjust Unique
IiCanthelpit Imjust Unique Wit My kya Pooh && My Mom Bout To Watch Kya Favorite Movie "Mamma Mia" <3 Lol Lowkey iim Starting To Loveeeee Itt..!!!!! Anywhoo #Text Me.... Inbox If U Dont Have The Digits
 
Collin Wolff
Collin Wolff Hokies to the Sugar Bowl!!! Just another time for me to hate U of M!!

Likes

Ryan AustinViney GuptaElizabeth Raguse
 
Rafiat Shittu
Rafiat Shittu First person to like my status – I will have your last name for a week. 2nd person to like my status -I will poke you for a month . 3rd person to like my status – I will write i love you on your wall for 3days. 4th person to like my status – I will answer any question… 5th person to like my status- I will text/chat you for a week. 6th person to like my status- I will hug you at school(if u go to my school:) Copy & paste this to your status…if your brave

Likes

Aliyah Alabi
 
Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez What is the point of being open till 9 when we havent had a customer come in since 3 rediculous if u ask me stupid stupif place

Likes

Taryn Pearl
 
Sallian King
Sallian King Who u voting 4?...... who mi voting 4.."JESUS"
 
Gregory Pottinger
Gregory Pottinger Now u know its FUNNY WHEN YO GREAT GRAND FATHER WATCHING BIG BOOTY GIRLS ON A MOVIE HAHA. AND SMILES WHEN THEY SHAKE THEIR BUTTS

Likes

Lexi SoGorgeouzz Monique
 
Qamil Koxha
Qamil Koxha Fuck u nuno
 
Hope Rose
Hope Rose can someone tell me what iam doing wtrong i can't get my bow ties to out on om page and i just ask for compass and it didn't go i clicked onced and it won't go if u know please let me know ive been trying for bowties for 7 times know
 
Deedee Williams
Deedee Williams today was a blessed day! Thank u JESUS!
 
Iovanny Vasquez
Iovanny Vasquez im a down-2-earth-niqqa wit intentions dats rite u'll b down 2 earth quicker if u diss me 2nite ;)

Likes

Joe Munoz
 
Arid Leks
Arid Leks Hello West, see u later East..hehe..Cuti2 Malaysia..... :)

Likes

Iskandar Yang Agong
 
Russell Session
Russell Session u kno wat i dont get y ppl bitch about things they choose to be appart of for example how u bitch about lms(s) and like mine like an hour ago if ur gonna bitch atleast make sense lol fuckin dummies
 
Crystal Rudegirl Hennessey
Crystal Rudegirl Hennessey 12-0 baby 12-0 HELLZ YEAH GO PACKERS eat it up all u haterz!
 
Morgan Moberg
Morgan Moberg I'm not random, u just can't think as fast as me! I'm board
 
Thessalonia Washington
Thessalonia Washington Shout out to my baby.....KEEP DOIN IT BIG BABY....U DA BEST

Likes

Durdy FuquaDana White
 
Chris Lewis
Chris Lewis lms if u brush yo teeth 2dayand i got more than 500frandz so like

Likes

Fateha RahmanParis MonetAmari SimmonsKayla Pope
 
Gabe Chase
Gabe Chase If u want my number ask for it or leave yours. Deleting my facebook at midnight

Likes

Dayaisha Nicole EldridgeCharli Hubbard
 
Tommy Crow
Tommy Crow wvu plays clemson in the orange bowl! U already know what it is.
 
Heather Nancy Leanne Weaver
Heather Nancy Leanne Weaver 911: Tbh: u are a trip and I love u for that Rate: 10 Remember when: I saw u today with Macie lol :) What I like about u: ur attitude :)
 
Mahammad Rafi
Mahammad Rafi Love- Be Yourself. Do Not Compromise So Much That U Change Ur Character Completely. U Are Just Faking At The End Of The Day.. Good Morning!
 
Angel Thugbob Knapper
Angel Thugbob Knapper wel kick it wit the bae 4 a minit.goin 2 miss u until friday..:-(wel life goes on.

Likes

Kadeija Givnnoluv Andrews
 
Brittany Burchell
Brittany Burchell Htc :) watchin Ice age 3 wit the dinos in it....:D im sooooo weird. Havin a pokin battle wit my wifey Rainbow Alley lol. shower soon an the idk if u wnt to hang torrmow txt me if u got the number,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment