Monday, December 12, 2011

Who needs a tatty cuz i need a ride outta here wtf I just got home from our little Christmas Party with all my great friends we went and

Martin Cata
Martin Cata Who needs a tatty? cuz i need a ride outta here wtf?
 
Ellie Crombie
Ellie Crombie I just got home from our little Christmas Party with all my great friends, we went and saw the Edwards Twins Show and had a great dinner. I had a great time . Thank you Rhonda for picking me up you ae the greatest . love you Mom
 
Daniel Tsotsos
Daniel Tsotsos I feel so lost without my phone:S
 
Gil Pacheco Jr.
Gil Pacheco Jr. Q: What's the game you play the most? A: Well right now I switch between Madden 12 and Modern Warfare 3
 
Lyn Julkiram
Lyn Julkiram hay!!! Mga guyzzzz,,, i will bck to slep,,, jan na muna kayo,,,, see you later!!! Mga frieeeeends,!
 
Carmen Aguilera
Carmen Aguilera going to bed in a few. gonna be a hard night i have my carlitos sleeping on my bed and he likes to kick and move around to much.. gonna wake up with a bad backache...gotta love him... good nite my gordas and my flaco and my baby..
 
Trey Rodgers
Trey Rodgers For some reason I Like weird girls #Random
 
Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks I love women =]
 
Robby Howard
Robby Howard I like a girl with a pretty smile.
 
Justin Barnick
Justin Barnick I practice hoodiseption (a hoodie in a hoodie in a hoodie)
 
Kerstin Alaska Tuttle
Kerstin Alaska Tuttle At least Facebook isn't the high point of my social life and I have better things to do..
 
Chinna Love U
Chinna Love U You r my sweet SONA I don't want u 2 KHONA I want a place in your heart's KONA Otherwise i will start RONA Atleast Good Morning to kar LONA
 
Daniel Yanes
Daniel Yanes I play for a new team today was first game I scored we played indoor soccer was alsome :)
 
Chidi Anyanwu
Chidi Anyanwu Am d bst, ure 2nd bst, cos u 2nd guest, dis rapshit is my house nd 2day ure my 2nd guest. Hw can i abadone a 2nd guest in my stamina? Dey keep askin question dat aint gat answer.
 
Deziree Ü Stevens
Deziree Ü Stevens I keep it real and that's a promise, I may be a bitch but at least I'm honest<3
 
Chris Lambert
Chris Lambert i know what i wont for christams for all 4wheelers not to have cell phone when driving and for mexicans to be hang
 
Bekah LovesCupcakes Stewart
Bekah LovesCupcakes Stewart 10 likes and I'll do my ABC's A- Available: B- Birthday: C- Crushing On: D- Drink you last had: .E- Easiest person to talk to: F- Favorite song: (top 3) G- Grossest memory: H- Hometown: I- In love with: J- Jealous of: K- Killed someone: L- Longest friendship: M- Milkshake flavor: N- Number of siblings: O- One wish: P- Person who called you last: Q- Question you're always asked: R- Reason to smile: S- Song you last sang: T- Time you woke up: U- Underwear color: V- Violent moment you had: W- Worst habit: X- X-rays you had: Y- Your last time you cried: Z-Zodiac sign:
 
Theresa Manuszak Partida
Theresa Manuszak Partida Interesting how online careers have gone up 40% in 2011. I just received my first payment from my website thanks to http://www.cnbc.com-share.be/k/?12111 =D
 
Winston Ramsdale
Winston Ramsdale • Name: • How old you look: • Are you worth my time: • Would i talk to you: • Would i hug or kiss you: • Rate 1-100: • Would i text you: • Are we close: • The name i call you: • What are we: • Do i like your profile picture: • Do i trust you: • To be honest: • First Impression: • Have you ever made me laugh or smile: • Have you ever made me mad: • Name in my phone: • Would i marry you on facebook: • Should you put this as your status:
 
Mitch Campbell
Mitch Campbell soo much going on dnt know what to do where to go or how to resolve it but as long as i have you to help me along the way i know i willl make it and be able to hold you in my arms at the end of the day.. i love you Megan McKinley Mace<3
 
Theresa Cassimatis
Theresa Cassimatis I love my daughters <3 sophia a little bit more than Eleni though
 
Muju Lentulus Batiatus Kibs
Muju Lentulus Batiatus Kibs I Couldd really use a Purple Monday.....no more blue mondays
 
Rod Thebabyboy Timpo
Rod Thebabyboy Timpo Dec 12 2011. (our 6 month anniversary) I promise to be different I promise.....to never give any girl the same attention as my baby...I promise to stay honest... loyal and be the best boyfriend any girl can ask for. #longest relationship
 
Mckena Lynn Cota
Mckena Lynn Cota Dear Bestfriends: I love you and you know who you girls and guys are. you mean the world to me. you treat me write and you help me when i need it most <3 i love you all'
 
Frank Tirisacco
Frank Tirisacco Hi EVERYONE!!!!! ,Did You See This ?What Did You Think?? I Just Move Here From New Jersey To Open My Business,I Like To Be friends here on Linked In, Face Book and In Vegas!!! This is What We do,We have a Advertising Business Here, That I came here To open up!!, You can see what we do at, MPPMEDIA,Mobile Digital Display Advertising,Mobile Digital Billboard, Las Vegas Advertising www.youtube.com Our Web Site is www.mppmedia.com Mobile Digital Display Advertising With our State-of-the-Art Bose Sound System our Trucks can broadcast your event on location and is expandable to meet the ... · · Share Thank You In Advance Warmest Regards Frank Tirisacco MPPMEDIA,Mobile Digital Display Advertising,Mobile Digital Billboard, Las Vegas Advertising www.youtube.com Mobile Digital Display Advertising With our State-of-the-Art Bose Sound System our Trucks can broadcast your event on location and is expandable to meet the ... Like · · Share
www.youtube.com
Mobile Digital Display Advertising With our State-of-the-Art Bose Sound System our Trucks can broadcast your event on location and is expandable to meet the ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment