Monday, December 12, 2011

Im on a natural high but i land perfect You say i mean everything to you so why do you throw me away like im no good to you like

Brenton Fox
Brenton Fox Im on a natural high but i land perfect
 
Krystal Lynn
Krystal Lynn You say i mean everything to you, so why do you throw me away like im no good to you? like you dont care. go ahead i dare you to push me away a little bit more.. see what happens.
 
Margaret Ali
Margaret Ali Have to put this one on FB i got cuss because i didn't want to were panties under my dress why because the panties was showing through my dress, to ease arguments i put on the fucking panties, then i was accused of taking off my nylons at the club WTF, when i said i didn't i got call a dutti dog and a slut. Wow good one for the night. I love myself and further more is my fucking body and i can wear wht the fuck i want i can even go naked wonder wht i will be call then.
 
Sunny Narang
Sunny Narang "The minute you think of giving up any relation, think of the reason why you held it so long" Good morning and have a nice day.
 
Gloria Torres-Hough
Gloria Torres-Hough Had a great visit with my gma and gpa. They both took care of me now its my turn to take care of them. <3 <3
 
Doneva Cabrera
Doneva Cabrera "When I buy a bag of air and the company is nice enough to put some chips in it."
 
Tressa Boles
Tressa Boles i would like to celebrate Alvin Cordy for being such a gentleman when i met you in jacksonville, fl. Lunch was great and u r so funny. You wouldn't even let me buy my own cup of coffee. You walked me to my car and hung out with me and i appreciate u for that. u r my "favorite cuzzo rockstar". Only great things for you baby!
 
Ashley Grass Sharpay
KPOP Fashionista: Samantha Louisse Jones Last year at KPOP NATION, we held the first KPOP FASHIONISTAS MODEL SEARCH in a KPOP EVENT. Grand winners, Rainne Leocadio and Jed David brought home 20,000 worth of scholarships at John Robert Powers. This year’s KPOP FASHIONISTAS grand winners will have the chance to be featured in @[179525392064012:274:Sparkling Magazine], a K-Pop entertainment and lifestyle magazine published by Summit Media, the leading magazine publisher in the Philippines. And will also bring home apparels from our Major Sponsor (TBA). They will also get the chance to be introduced to our local talent scouts in search of models. If you think you have what it takes to be @[297280936956035:4:KPOP NATION '11] KPOP Fashionista then join the search! Refer to this link for the contest details: http://www.facebook.com/notes/kpop-and-culture-fest/kpop-fashionistas-model-search/296425400388034 Catch the Grand Contest on December 28, 2011 at the Megatrade Halls 2 & 3 in KPOP NATION 2011. Refer to this link for the complete event details: http://www.facebook.com/events/297280936956035/
Last year at KPOP NATION, we held the first KPOP FASHIONISTAS MODEL SEARCH in a KPOP EVENT. Grand winners, Rainne Leocadio and Jed David brought home 20,000 worth of scholarships at John Robert Powers. This year’s KPOP FASHIONISTAS grand winners will have the chance to be featured in Sparkling Magazine, a K-Pop entertainment and lifestyle magazine published by Summit Media, the leading magazine publisher in the Philippines. And will also bring home apparels from our Major Sponsor (TBA). They will also get the chance to be introduced to our local talent scouts in search of models. If you think you have what it takes to be KPOP Nation's KPOP Fashionista then join the search! Refer to this link for the contest details: http://www.facebook.com/notes/kpop-and-culture-fest/kpop-fashionistas-model-search/296425400388034 Catch the Grand Contest on December 28, 2011 at the Megatrade Halls 2 & 3 in KPOP NATION 2011. Refer to this link for the complete event details: http://www.facebook.com/events/297280936956035/
 
Ankit Singh
 
Ane Benlero Baccay
Ane Benlero Baccay It hurts to think that it could have been me. But choosing to obey God than saying yes to a man who I think is what I exactly want...is the bravest thing I ever did. He's wonderful, mature, charming, brilliant and smart. I say he's almost perfect for me...except for ONE thing. Indeed, God knows better than I. And I thank Him for always reminding me of the truth that HE alone is my Ultimate Lover who can satisfy and save me...forever...in eternity. He's the ONLY ONE I have that never leaves and cannot be taken from me. And this heart break, this hurt....these too...will pass. So I won't settle for anything less than His best for me. YES, the BEST is yet to come.
 
Ladyy Mathis
Ladyy Mathis - Haha , Watckhin My Son , He Got His Mouth Widee Open ; While He Watckh B A R N E Y <3 . He Will Be Knocked Out Sleep In A Min , Night Fb Friend's !
 
Matt Garcia
Matt Garcia like it ? (: []I Like Your Profile Picture []I Like Your Eyes []I Like Your Smile []I Like Your Swag [] I Love You..haha [] I Miss You :( [] You’re Funny [] You’re Cute [] You’re Pretty [] HMU :D [] You Mean Something To Me [] Stop Being a Stranger [] We Should Text [] We Need To Hang Out [] I Like Your Personality [] Smash Smash Smash ;) [] Copy This As Your Status So I Can Like It (:
 
Terrell Parker
Terrell Parker You have received a Multimedia Message - You received a Media Mail from {TRIMMED_SENDER} Click to view. http://mediamail.boostmobile.com/share.do?invite=RENr27Jj8m7GqhZLh8rQ _frsthgl
 
Clarke Harris
Clarke Harris It was such a pleasure this evening to impart the message of what Christmas really is about...."But who may abide the day of His coming?" I'm truly in a Christmas spirit this year. BRAVO to my wonderful colleague Scott Atchison for a great performance!
 
Jonathan Baguma
Jonathan Baguma hahahaha...Uganda 4 u ...i hear the officials have resolvd In a meetg that Golola lost but retains the belt and the hungerian won but the reply to decide tittle...
 
Jerry Smith
Jerry Smith You would think a dream girl would be one raised by two gay men- There would be no mother in law.
 
Tiffany So Real Smith
Tiffany So Real Smith Just hop out a nice warm shower feeling o so clean its been a long weekend for me but i loved every bit of it kicked it my long lost real friend sansia u cant find them nowdays ok sb kidder out resting up for the 5 day wk lata fbf
 
April Caldwell Free
Looking at this stunning girl Annie is shepherd pit mix. Annie is under 2 years old and has been at shelter way too long. 14 months. Annie is a great companion she is dog friendly and loves people. She is spayed and update on her shots at 55 lbs she is perfect size for more info on adopting Annie pls contact 201 981 3215 or email crysros1@aol.com. Annie is waiting to hear from you
 
Deborah Jackson
Deborah Jackson HAPPY HOILDAY !! AND HOPE EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND BLESS HOILDAY !!! PLEASE DO NOT FOR GET THE RESON FOR THE SEASON !!! IT NOT ALL ABOUT GIFTS !!!!
 
Alex Parra
Alex Parra Congrats to all the tigres fans for a well deserved championship...
 
Josh D Jenkins
Josh D Jenkins Q.did you have a good time last night if you know watt i mean A. lol you silly and don't put that on facebook
 
Laura Ellis
Laura Ellis Enjoying a frosty beverage created by Erica Peterson Lane & her man. It's yummy!
 
Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez The Otherside, Coming In January. Who Wants A Copy/Who Will Download? (Like) <3
 
Kathleen Coleman
Kathleen Coleman Keep on trying
www.youtube.com
© 2008 WMG That's Life [from Sinatra A Man And His Music Part II]
 
Cathy Mealey-Arcega
Cathy Mealey-Arcega loves ending her fabulous weekend with her extended family-celebrating December birthday's. Have I ever mentioned, I am a mom/Auntie to 25 children with another one on the way (and no, not mine!)? I am blessed! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment