Monday, December 12, 2011

im going to try to make the last ferry so u can come home its ur house i am the one who shoukd leave u r right Im the most

Nicole Lee
Nicole Lee im going to try to make the last ferry so u can come home its ur house i am the one who shoukd leave u r right
 
Marty Halvorson
Marty Halvorson Im the most unique and datacated man u will ever meet in your life ;)
 
Mohan Raj
Mohan Raj Happieeeeeeeeee bday thalaivaaaa!!!!
Best night ever!!!!will forever cherish and love today!!! Happy birthday Appa!!! The greatest father.The greatest human being.Love u tons Appa
 
Greg Chester
Greg Chester A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE
 
Hitesh Rathod
Hitesh Rathod THE more i meet you....♥ The more u appear new...♥ The more i know you......♥ The more I want to Love you.....♥Each day my love for you is my first love........... ...♥ Coz each day i feel as if i have just started loving you....♥ And theres much more to love you......♥ Coz u deserve endless love....♥♥♥
 
Vincenzo Palmiero
Vincenzo Palmiero Tomorrow marks 1 month I miss u mom can't stop thinking about u :( tomorrow night mass in memory of my beautiful mom xx
 
Angela White-davis
Angela White-davis I had a great time with my family today. Thank u for all the gifts for the kids an me. we luv u guys... To the ones we have lost over the years,(mom&aunt jojo)we missed u so much today it just isnt same now that ur gone.Wish u were here. We Luv & Miss Y'all So Much.... Smooches!!!
 
Morris Derrick
Morris Derrick when your phone rings private answer it "Dave's Sperm Bank. You spank it. We bank it!" I bet they hang up on u! :)
 
Nick Blackice Donte
Nick Blackice Donte lms if u dnk u can pull me #inbox u yes or no
 
Alex Wilson
Alex Wilson {LMS} if u got oovooo n if so add Me {100%}
 
Tori Ball
Tori Ball 10 likes and i'll do my abc's (: A - Available: B - Birthday: C - Crushing on: D - Drink You Had last: ... E - Easiest Person To Talk To: F - Favorite Song: G - Greatest Memory: H - Home town: I - In Love With: J - Jealous of: K - Killed Someone: L - Longest friendship: M - Milkshake Flavor: N - Number of siblings: O - One Wish: P - Person Who Called You Last: Q - Question I'm always asked: R - Reason to smile: S - Song you last sang: T - Time you woke up: U - Underwear color: V - Violent Moment you had: W - Worst Habit: X - X-rays you've had: Y - Your last time you cried: Z - Zodiac Sign:
 
Taigan Loosemore
 
Teresa Peek
PeopleString is a fun social network that pays you to do the things that we are already doing everyday. It allows you to put any part of any website on your homepage. The Insta Portal automatically updates every few minutes. PeopleString has nothing to buy and nothing to sell.. it's entirely Free. http://peoplestring.com/?u=teresap
 
Dave Lall
Dave Lall Ok let's go little B.....run like u stole something and NYPD is on ur ass.....LOL
 
Mukil Thomas
Mukil Thomas Hello Boys.... I am Singing Song.. Soup Song......Flop Song.. Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri de (3) Why this kolaveri............de Distance-u la moonu moonu moon-u color-u white-u White background night-u night-u night-u color-u black-u Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri de (2) White-u skin-u girl-u girl-u girl-u heart-u black-u Eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u my future dark-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri de (2) Maama, notes eduthuko Apdiye kaila snacks eduthuko Pappa papaan pappa papaan papaapa paan Super maama ready, ready 1 2 3 4 What a change over maama Ok maama, now tune change-u Hmmmm ,kaila glass, only english huh .. Hand la glass, glass la scotch eyes-u full-ah tear-u Empty life-u, girl-u come-u life-u reverse-u gear-u Love-u love-u , oh my love You showed me pow-vu Cow cow holy cow-u I want u here now God i am dying now-u she is happy how-u ? This song for soup boys we dont have choice-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri de (4) Flop song ...
 
Edward Mbedzi
Edward Mbedzi zwa mulovha zwo fhela mulovha. vhala vhangana vhanga na mashaka anga vhe vha guma ndi kho semana madekwe zwi divheni uri ndo amba nga urala ndo amba zwa guma zwenezwo t fari muthu nga mbilu but vhathu ni songo dzhilela chance or u gova staff nga uri ndi do ni wisa na huvhala badi. ( those who did profile n use my name to fight their own problem or insulting ppl getl life n stand for yo fight not by fake profile.
 
Hollie Boyer
Hollie Boyer Re-post this is u love ur dad. If u keep scrolling he will die in 12 days.
 
Janet Mason
Janet Mason LMS" if u like nicki manj
 
Boriqua Dominicano Djflako
Boriqua Dominicano Djflako Some time u can't for get about dat person he or she will alwayz be in your mind w2 XD x77
 
James Crazy-kid Brooks
James Crazy-kid Brooks If u hate hatin axx ppl these dayz lms
 
Samantha Figueroa
Samantha Figueroa ahhhhhhh were going 2 die next year ill misss u guys ttyn or ttym or ttyl or ttyt hahaha 12.25.12 thats the date were going 2 die
 
Shanta Jadrianamama Fultz-Franklin
Shanta Jadrianamama Fultz-Franklin Fuk it GNA LIVE TIRD OF STRESN N BEING MAD IM SUCH A GREAT PERSON N IF U DNT C DAT THEN DO WAT U DO KUS I GTA B STRNG REGUARDLEZ NT 4DA STREETS NOR BS BT 4MZ.JADRIANA I BEN DOEN IT ITZ NTH 2YELLOWBONE #BEING REAL
 
Sandra Abo Sela
Sandra Abo Sela the hardest part of what u fell for someone is that u cant admit that you are jelous when somebody catches their attention....!!! (is it possesive???)
 
Tiffany Wheeler
Tiffany Wheeler I'm so glad I get to finish my tree tomorrow. I finally got white lights. Thank u Aunt Wanda. I have lots to do this week between finishing my tree, finishing up gift shopping, lots n lots of baking n the usual cleaning. Wow when does life slow down??
 
Dillon Thomas
Dillon Thomas Sam- I wanna twinky now and I want a ding dong and a hoho Me- u would want a ding dong and a hoho
 

No comments:

Post a Comment