Monday, December 12, 2011

Life is full of right and wrong decisions work hard or be lazy decisions and be smart or be stupid decisionsi think im just gonna do what feels right whether

Rachael White
Rachael White Life is full of right and wrong decisions, work hard or be lazy decisions, and be smart or be stupid decisions...i think im just gonna do what feels right whether people like it or not..it wont be smart or right and mayb a lil lazy, but once you start listening to what everyone else wants you to do, you forget what you want...soo here i am doing what i feel is right..buut very stupppid hahahah
 
Kayla Yon
Kayla Yon so i made so homemade chicken&dumplings dam mom u taught me well
 
Nicole Marie Padilla
Nicole Marie Padilla Hoping that the rest of this month flies by can't wait till january. Hopefully i get 2 c one of my friends soon whom went to pr. Have a safe trip;-)
 
Ty Jefferson
Ty Jefferson I can teach u how 2 b a harbor nigga
 
Christopher Kaiche
Christopher Kaiche does anybody know where i could find diesel in Malawi.....MAINLY lilongwe.
 
Ashima Bhalla
<3 I <3 will <3 be <3 there <3 for <3 u <3 every <3 time
 
Baron Faust
Baron Faust I cannot move.
9gag.com
9GAG is the easiest way to have fun!
 
Joseph Guidry
Joseph Guidry i wonder what it feels like to have that feeling back?? its G........music is here :)
 
Mario Guzman
Mario Guzman marking and planting territory as i pass by ayeeee
 
Prince Samson Iseoluwa
Prince Samson Iseoluwa “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul
 
LayedBack Pop
LayedBack Pop its 1:53am.. i just woke up from a 3hrs nap.. and um no wea near sleepy..
 
Simon Mitchell
Simon Mitchell i jus drank my second monster for the night..im staying up ALL NIGHT..Bout tht time for a flight so whoever aint wit me getting left! #TakeOff!
 
Liahcriz Velasco Begrado
Liahcriz Velasco Begrado chachi i love you!!!!!!!!!!!ey?
www.youtube.com
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! I DO NOT OWN THE VIDEO! Phillip "Pacman" Chbeeb Di "Moon" Zhang Džajna "Jaja" Vaňková Olivia "Chachi" Gonzales Brandon Ha...
 
Marlene Besinio Lorenzo
Marlene Besinio Lorenzo .....I cried a lot about this. but, God will make a way for everything na matupad ang gusto kong MATUPAD..
www.youtube.com
ang kwento ng buhay OFW
 
Christopher Centeno
Christopher Centeno There comes a time in life whey u sit there and think. Mabe if I would have done things different would I be better then i am now? Would i steel be the person that i am? Yep :) i think so. Lol
 
John Russick
John Russick if i could put all the pieces of my life together it would be one helluva jigsaw puzzle what piece where? But i wouldnt trade a moment of whos here now for who was there when...esp lc n mia
 
Michael Chamberlain
Michael Chamberlain as much as I LAUGH at Office Space....a "case of the Mondays", is always GOOD NEWS to me (it's a day off). "I believe you'd get you ass kicked for saying that!". :-P
 
Ann Madeupmind Lanieux
Ann Madeupmind Lanieux Psalm 112:1-10 Praise the Lord! How joyful are those who Fear the Lord and delight in obeying His commands. Their children will be successful everywhere an entire generation of godly people will be blessed.. Light shines in darkness for the godly..good comes to those who lend money generously and conduct their business fairly...such people will Not be overcome by evil. Those who are righteous will be long remembered. They do Not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them. Thank U Lord this awesome word. Lord i hope to conduct myself better when I receive bad news cause I fear U and not evil in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Cheetah Sarah Syna Khut
Cheetah Sarah Syna Khut Bong Ron thank you for letting Mom and I know... Thank you for being appreciative! <3
 
Jaimie Best
Jaimie Best Im weird. I do weird things, i dress weird i do my hair in weird styles..i eat weird things..... I make weird choices, i design weird things...... And thats how i like it..... Weird!
 
D'anna Tesso
D'anna Tesso Nana and Tata, thank you for spending a week here in albuquerque. thank you for my early christmas gift Tots and thank you Betsy for the long late night chats. I am sad you went home. when are you coming back?
 
Nicole Foster
humorswitch.com
Click to see the picture
 
Gina Balwit Suski
Gina Balwit Suski I can't beleived the attitude of some people here,were trying to be nice ,submissive and to respect them,but its useless they are all aggressive! and superfacial !i hope they realize where they from and who they are before...
 
Chris Kidfresh
Chris Kidfresh Give mee a goodnight possst an illl givee yuhh one baccc aha it was an alrite week but i didnt get to go to club heat this week bc my momm fukkk mannn orr to Chelste partty if i didnt speell her name rite then fukk itt yuh mite knoe who im tlkinnnn abuttt thoee..:) L I K K E E E.....!
 
Daleena Frank Stevens
Daleena Frank Stevens my boys are so precious to me. they so small but smart like their dad and they are learning so much from him, and it makes me happy. its not the easiest to let my babies explore or discover when i'm not around, but they learning something i couldn't teach them. as their mama i want whats best for them, so i gotta let them live and learn from where ever and from whoever, so they can be independent adults and not depend on anyone. both of us will always be part of their lives, its not a popularity contest. i don't have to be the "RIGHT" or "BETTER" parent, i just have to be mom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment