Monday, December 12, 2011

I just want to go home Just made it in from over eastthat was a nice drive I love drivinq in the fast lane on the express way Oan: I

Andrew James Munson
Andrew James Munson I just want to go home.
 
Iman Sade
Iman Sade Just made it in from over east...that was a nice drive. I love drivinq in the fast lane on the express way. Oan: I quess i'm qoinqq to text until I fall asleep. -PINK NATION
 
Torian TooSmooth Broadnax
Torian TooSmooth Broadnax Think I'm bout to watch Juno.....I like that movie.
 
John Boyd
John Boyd i only wish my soul could be this strong. Enjoy all. Jb
www.ted.com
TED Talks When she was 19, Amy Purdy lost both her legs below the knee. And now ... she's a pro snowboarder. In this powerful talk, she shows us how to draw inspiration from life's obstacles.
 
Connie Kelly
Connie Kelly This is the parade we were in..17:10 minutes into the video you will see 3 CHP cars.. I am driving the 3rd one .that's my grandson waving
abclocal.go.com
 
Maryjoe Pida
Maryjoe Pida randy gavililano
www.youtube.com
When I Need You When I need you Just close my eyes and I'm with you And all that I so want to give you It's only a heart beat away When I need love I hold ou...
 
Melinda Parker
Melinda Parker Some people feel like bringing a baby into this world is a burden or a bad thing theres so many wonderful people out here that want kids but can not have them my heart goes out to them.U also have people that do have kids & dont deserve them.I love my kids id die for my kids they are my life. I wana thank god for letting me bring another baby into this world i pray it will be healthy in jesus name.
 
Brianna Bundy
Brianna Bundy It's crazy how much I love you.
 
Mookgo Litsn
Mookgo Litsn Good morning my beloved friends. This morning I would like to send my wishes for strength & prosperity as we go into the tasks The Master put before us. Let's give our best & a little more from positions of love. Let us not expect those we give ourselves to, to return the favor. The spiritual favor will be return in magnitude we never would understand.
 
Jennifer Hembd Stitt
I HAVE BEEN BEHIND YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA....since reading your first book in the late 1990's.... Got my boots on ready to go forward with you...♥ ♥ ♥
 
Jacob Schlittler
Jacob Schlittler stick a fork in me cause i am done!
 
Andrew King
Andrew King The only reason I hate winter is I can't watch Sounders but its sweet the English Premier League is always on! soccer is a never ending cycle
 
King Hollo Woods
www.youtube.com
no copyright
 
Oswaldo Barron
Oswaldo Barron Let's party w that amigos. I can't stay home tonigh....let's do this....
 
Davey Mcallister III
www.youtube.com
A old friend introduced me to this great song ,is very sad ,even though i will never be able to thank that person , this is for all of you out here .May God ...
 
Lusanda Lucy Nyenyeku
Lusanda Lucy Nyenyeku Gudmorning people I hope every1 is fine on Monday morning
 
Badroenisa Martin
Badroenisa Martin Damn I'm still not feelin leka after dis crazy weekend....think I shud stop indulging in alcohol....
 
Stephen Gargiulo
Stephen Gargiulo I have NEVER seen such pourous defense in all my life. The Giants couldn't stop me...an absolute joke...the season is OVER and thanks Coach Coughlin for bringing us a SuperBowl.
 
Josef Gorospe Danan
Josef Gorospe Danan how do i get you alone?
 
Heather Ewen
Heather Ewen so i finally woke up from my unexpecting nap i took! and now i feel great!
 
Jose Razo
Jose Razo I wish I knew how to play the piano
 
Jhen J JeEn
Jhen J JeEn todAy!..my life begin.,i know lord is always there for me to guide me and everything.to my parents,brothers and sister" trust me.",,sooo KAYA NKU NI.kaya nku ni...ajahh
 
Matt Riley
Matt Riley There better be a hot chick under my fuckin tree this xmas.. thats all i gotta say lol
 
Jim Bull
Jim Bull I like this a lot. Roberta Luce at church has this on a bumpersticker on her car! Sad that this even has to be said!
Love.
 
Seth Regan
Seth Regan I was really looking forward to playing tonight, then last minute, something came up in RL. So we're moving the tonight's 9PM show at Club Graffiti to Monday night at 9PM SLT (PST). I hope you'll still come out. If you like, you can always see the events calendar on my blog...
sethreganmusic.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment