Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting lost in d thing u luv is amazing feeling HahaHa found a virus on my fb u knoe who u are using a fake ass account coward muthafucka I

Puru Bist
Puru Bist Getting lost in d thing u luv is amazing feeling
 
Thomas Wheatley
Thomas Wheatley HahaHa. found a virus on my fb u knoe who u are... using a fake ass account... coward muthafucka... I ain't hard to find... but u must go goodbye...
 
Crystal Escobar
Crystal Escobar My booboo is the best!!! Love u!!!
 
Akhabue Sabastian
Akhabue Sabastian A NEW DAY! it is a lovely gft u cant buy wit money, use it well. Gud morning frnds.
 
Ankur Sarvalkar
Ankur Sarvalkar I am proud of my heart.. . . . . u know why? . . People plyed with imotions, loved & broke up but stil somehow its work... :)
 
Shan'Lovinqq Mikhayla
Shan'Lovinqq Mikhayla - hate when niggas try 2 act brand new. Shawty u dnt have 2 worry bout me txtn yo phne NO MO... # str8 up
 
Shola Dawodu
Shola Dawodu LORD am thkful 4d luv u av 4me..GOD am gr8tful 4d care u av 4me....Gudmrning luvly fwend,did u all give thks 2 GOD dis mrning 4 his wnderful doin in ur lyf? All am tryin 2say,any situatn u find urslf alwyz thk d LORD.........Oya shope tie.
 
Aderonke Adejoke Mohammed
Aderonke Adejoke Mohammed @adun ifemi,happy birthday to u my heart,may d gd lord b wit u and grant u all ur heart desire.
 
Lydia Kalare
Lydia Kalare With out God u cant make it in life.... Always give thankx 2 him.
 
Brayam Salcedo Grisales
Brayam Salcedo Grisales Trough out life god puts certain ppl there in order to appreciate have you have. So make sure u don't lose them for thing or stuff that r not worth it!
 
Chris Travis
Chris Travis Missin my dad.. i wish me n him had a relationship.. I fucked tht up tho.. Wen will this pain go away.. i love u dad..
 
Tiara Chantel Swindler
Tiara Chantel Swindler Inbox me a number an ill leh u know if id smash or pass
 
Sibongile Nomha Jola Makrwede
Sibongile Nomha Jola Makrwede Endleleni evela e PSJ ngo 12 ebusuku u Phindile Nyembezi wothuka kukhangelwa iphone, avule izip ye brukhwe akhuphe incanca athi bamba nantsi iphone yakho, athi omnye yintoni nale ingathi ngumsundululu, yhoo bekumnandi kakhulu, molweni zihlobo.
 
Max Well
Max Well hey hmu if u got skype//////jeff.max20!!
 
Candylove Reinhold
Candylove Reinhold Mommy people are calling me a desprate bitch... What am i gonna do to prevent it? Think bout how desprate you are and think about what you did in the past for people to call u desprate. People are not willin to waste their energy for nothing:-)
 
Kelgrin Otoide Kelly
Kelgrin Otoide Kelly morning frndz,d best awaits u dis week
 
Chewè Şamké Musenge Kabilàh
Chewè Şamké Musenge Kabilàh "jst knw u r not alone in ths thng,thres alwys a plce u cn co hme in me...we gotta fight,fight,fight..for ths luv"#singn
 
Manav Patel
Manav Patel Hii friends i misss..... u all..........:-(
 
Raj Takwani
Raj Takwani A frnd is some1 who knows d music in ur heart <3 n sing bak 4u wen u forget d words...... :) <3 :) >>R@j T@kwàNi
 
Gonzalo Martinez
Gonzalo Martinez For everybody I know, even if we met for a brief second. I promise all of u 2 things, I will fo my best to make all of u proud to call me a friend, brother, uncle, cousin or watever I am to u even if I'm u don't like me and would consider me ur enemy. And I will always be here to help anyway possible. I am thankful tat I got to met everyone and I'm even thankful for the ppl who treated me bad. If it werent for everyone I wouldn't have turned out the way I am. Thank you everyone for allowing me the honor of getting to know u, even if its just ur name. I cherish everyone I've evet met because all of you have helped to shape me into the man I will become. Thank you, each and every one of you. Especially the ppl who treated me like crap, I wouldn't be this strong if it weren't for them.
 
Raees Ahmed
Raees Ahmed 8 best moments in life 1@ Giving the 1st salary to ur parents. 2@ Thinking your love with tears. 3@ Looking old photos & smiling. 4@ A sweet & emotional chat with friends 5@ Holding hands with your loved ones for a walk. 6@ Getting a hug from one who cares you. 7@ 1st kiss to your child when he /she is born. 8@ The moments when your eyes are filled with tears after a big laugh. Wish u all such gr8 moments ! Have a wonderful life ! .. Enjoy More ..
login.yahoo.com
Best in class Yahoo! Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies and more. You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.
 
Raprap Belano
Raprap Belano Mark Durante, Michael Paningbatan... pare nasan kayo? I need to talk to u guys. Magkita tayo.
 
Akshay Parmar
Akshay Parmar Only Two things can change a womens mood .. 1) I love u .. ... - - & - - 2) Discount 50%... .. :PSee More
 
Xoliswa Mabija
Xoliswa Mabija Ngiyabopnga lala ngikwamukele thnk u vry mch
 
Brady Cook
Brady Cook I hate when people get mad cause u dont want them so thay take ever fucking thing cause there not happy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment