Monday, December 12, 2011

used to tell people that what Mr Sata meant by saying he'd develop Zambia within 90 days of being elected President wasn't literal it was actually biblical And now people

Paul Mwenda
Paul Mwenda used to tell people that what Mr. Sata meant by saying he'd develop Zambia within 90 days of being elected President wasn't literal, it was actually biblical. And now people are seeing it, a day is like a year biblically.
 
Chaarzarul Rockatron
Chaarzarul Rockatron For Christmas, I want a wolf pup, a hawk fledgling, and a grey clydesdale. Yes, I live in a World of Warcraft.
 
Richard Garcia
Richard Garcia Chill out bitch u were just a booty call
 
Andrew G. Nduta
Andrew G. Nduta A candle loses nothing by lighting another
 
Katie Naquin
Katie Naquin ATTENTION FACEBOOK: I have a dire need of Green Tea KitKats! I, personally, hate green tea, but a friend of mine's parents ate the one that someone brought her from Japan and she is understandably mad at them. Also, they're being dicks about it. Anywho, I wanted to try and get her some. I plan to look in Japantown, but does anyone know where they sell them? Save me a lot of looking around?
 
CH'ariSma Svaleson
CH'ariSma Svaleson I was shown how to Love by a person I didn't want to Love. I was scared and confused. Then I Love you was used. I was fallen really hard and then I smacked my face. Yea it's gonna hurt it might just scar and it will never be replaced. Love wasn't around but then you came and changed the game. I'm sorry for Loving you, But things will never be the same.
 
Teresa Seevers
Teresa Seevers 2:12am and I am still working on an install for work. thought this was only gonna be a couple hrs tonight. Started at 9 pm and will hopefully be done in another hr. Next time I will take a nap during the day.
 
Mrudula Sekar
Please read if you eat shrimps - Very Educative: A woman suddenly died unexpectedly with signs of bleeding from her ears, nose, mouth & eyes. After a preliminary autopsy it was diagnosed that death was due to arsenic poisoning. Where did the arsenic come from? The police launched an in-depth and extensive investigation. A medical school professor was invited to come to solve the case. The professor carefully looked at the contents. In less than half an hour, the mystery was solved. The professor said: 'The deceased did not commit suicide and neither was she murdered, she died of accidental death due to ignorance!' Everyone was puzzled, why accidental death? The professor said: 'The arsenic was produced in the stomach of the deceased.' The deceased used to take 'Vitamin C' everyday, which in itself is not a problem. The problem was that she ate a large portion of shrimp/prawn during dinner. Eating shrimp/prawn is not the problem that's why nothing happened to her family even though they had the same shrimp/prawn. However at the same time the deceased also took 'vitamin C', that is where the problem was! Researchers at the University of Chicago in the United States , found through experiments, food such as soft-shell contain much higher concentration of five potassium arsenic compounds. Such fresh food by itself has no toxic effects on the human body. However, in taking 'vitamin C', chemical reaction occurs and the original non-toxic elements change to toxic elements. Arsenic poisoning has magma role and can cause paralysis to the small blood vessels. Therefore, a person who dies of arsenic poisoning will show signs of bleeding from the ears, nose, mouth & eyes. Thus as a precautionary measure, DO NOT eat shrimp/prawn when taking 'vitamin C'. After reading this; please do not be stingy. Re-share to your friends.
 
Letha Hansen
Letha Hansen RT @ThisDamnQuote_: The first person who's on your mind the moment you open your eyes after a long sleep is the reason of either your happiness or your pain.
 
Jaime Yarbrough
Jaime Yarbrough You do know each time he's been re-elected to office over the past THIRTY YEARS he is required to take this oath right ? As well ALL the members of Congress are as well. Can you tell a difference between him and them?
"I, Ron Paul, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." -Ron Paul 2013
 
Khuliswa Khuli-babe Payo
Khuliswa Khuli-babe Payo Another day, another hope, another dream,hv a great positive day friends!
 
Rashaad Bastra
Rashaad Bastra Can't believe my baby girl is 4 today! Shukran to Allah for blessing us with such a joy in our life.
 
Dhazzel Nazareno
www.youtube.com
"There is a God" Song by Lee Ann Womack. Watch in HQ
 
CaKimmee Still-Standin Smiley
CaKimmee Still-Standin Smiley Had a blast 2nite @ the bro & sis (Lex & Nikkis) house...cant wait to do it again!! #J&C NEVA BROKEN & WE MAKIN MOMMY PROUD
 
Stacie Rider
Stacie Rider a person can be so happy! then confused!!!!!!
 
Tyler Robert Curfman
Tyler Robert Curfman the lyrics that are flowing from my fingertips kind of worry me. they are just really really dark. i may post some in a bit..
 
Claire De Juan Capapas
Claire De Juan Capapas The end of love is not the end of life, it should be the beginning of understanding, that love ends for a reason and leave with a lesson........
 
Alyssa Robles
Alyssa Robles I think about how much i missed out on when i was younger because i was always so busy taking care of my little sister ( making sure she was dressed for school, well fed, homework done, bathed & all ) - but in the end it was all worth it. I didn't miss out on anything. I cherish the moments i had & still have with my sister. - i love that she looks up to me. Not once have i turned my sister away for anyone. & i never will. - i grew up fast. & raised my sister well while my mother busted her ass working. - i thank god for giving me the chance to experience life the hard way. - as a kid i was raising my sister & as a woman im still at it. - i wouldn't ask for anything else in this world but to make sure that i keep up with my hardwork as a role model. <3 & keep me breathing as long as my sister needs me in this world.
 
Jonathan Bañuelos
Jonathan Bañuelos I'm in a good mood and I blame it on the 70's funk that's on at work.
 
Priinsii Retana
Priinsii Retana Mi virgensita hermosa me voy a kedar despierto contigo para celebrar tu cumpleanos y para felicitarte toda la noche.. Y me voy a echar unas chelitas.. Y te agradecere todo lo ke ases por mi y por lo mucho ke me kuidas te amo virgencita santa
 
Prakhar Mathur
THE BEST I HAVE READ TODAY >>>> Wipro chairman Mr. Azim prem ji's comment on reservation: * I think we should have job reservations in all the fields. I completely support the PM and all the politicians for promoting this. Let's start the reservation with our cricket team. We should have 10 percent reservation for Muslims. 30 percent for OBC, SC /ST like that. Cricket rules should be mod...ified accordingly. The boundary circle should be reduced for an SC/ST player. The four hit by an SC/ST/OBC player should be considered as a six and a six hit by a SC/ST/OBC player should be counted as 8 runs. An SC/ST/OBC player scoring 60 runs should be declared as a century. We should influence ICC and make rules so that the pace bowlers like Shoaib Akhtar should not bowl fast balls to our SC/ST/OBC player. Bowlers should bowl maximum speed of 80 kilometer per hour to an SC/ST/OBC player. Any delivery above this speed should be made illegal. Also we should have reservation in Olympics. In the 100 meters race, an SC/ST/OBC player should be given a gold medal if he runs 80 meters. There can be reservation in Government jobs also. Let's recruit SC/ST and OBC pilots for aircrafts which are carrying the ministers and politicians (that can really help the country.. ) Ensure that only SC/ST and OBC doctors do the operations for the ministers and other politicians. (Another way of saving the country..) Let's be creative and think of ways and means to guide INDIA forward... Let's show the world that INDIA is a GREAT country. Let's be proud of being an INDIAN.. May the good breed of politicians long live.. - SM
 
Oladipupo Abayomi Sodiji
Oladipupo Abayomi Sodiji Life is lyk a giant blockin ur progress, until u give it a fight, it wn't give u a chance. Rise up, a gr8 day 2 start wit. @skul~ Mornin gr8 fellaz
 
Bryan Tromler
Bryan Tromler wheeew boy... was talking to an old friend.. Took a lil trip down memory lane.... Got all my endorphines goin' and the devil popped up on my shoulder and started whispering in my ear. Made me wanta go excitement seeking (Not drinking, but that is where it leads eventualy and all starts with 1 ). So I turn on some music and did some dishes. That didn't help ..much. So i took a look around me and and am greatful to be here (Grounding) acheiving my goals, even if ever so slowly and realised how lucky I am to have never taken anothers life or that of my own. God bless sobriety! I still wanta go do dohnuts in the pasture though! LOL!
 
Marcelo Heidemann
Marcelo Heidemann Cheguei em casa após um cansativo dia de trabalho! Great! Cadê minha chave de casa? Esqueci no carro. Cadê o carro? Está com a esposa que foi num chá de bebê ali pertinho em Wahronga...vou a praia me enterrar na areia...
 
Nickulie Mikels
Nickulie Mikels Add my friend she is a daily player for MAFIA WARS!!!!! dedicated player!!!!!!!!!! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002623647381
 

No comments:

Post a Comment