Monday, December 12, 2011

my homie said he got a bad bitch fo me Q : Do You Smoke Be Real A : Nopee Lol la escuela va a ser muy aburrido

Clayton Merrill
Clayton Merrill my homie said he got a bad bitch fo me
 
Kevon Morris
Kevon Morris Q : Do You Smoke ? Be Real ! A : Nopee Lol !
 
Marcos Knight
Marcos Knight la escuela va a ser muy aburrido, así que supongo que hoy se fue por el bien. Estoy bastante sleppy y estoy a punto de chocar con
 
Titi Flores
Titi Flores q:Will You Ever Go Out With Me ? Rate & Text Me ? P.S - Do You Miss / Love Me Like The Way I Do? :$ a: i would love 2 ..9 ... nd sure...+ i didnt know u missed me or love me that way i do thoe nd im qonna b honest the day i stared 2 act weird from no where i did cuxxx i was starinq 2 qt feelinqs 4 a boy from freeport im sowwy
 
Allison Sparta Bowden
Allison Sparta Bowden Had a pretty awesome weekend ... LONG but good day today too! Sooooo overtired! Time for sleep! Gooooooodnight FB!
 
Trent Harvey
Trent Harvey I have been called alot of things in my life but never would have thought the words "cold" & "harsh" would describe me. Wow!!! I guess that should be a eye opener! Apparently I'm not the person I think I am being.
 
Elena Kollarova
Elena Kollarova After a long day of studying, come relax and enjoy the best Sunday night at @Cure Lounge!!! Text me if u want to come!
 
Joann Zabala
Joann Zabala Omg I uploaded a pic of me popping outt my stomacch n I was just pretending to be pregnant . & tell me why people are messaging me asking me if I was pregnant ! . (: hell no , !
 
Zack Hugg
Zack Hugg Hahaha Brain Urlacher calls Tim Tebow a good running back? The guy threw for 236 yards on your defense and he's an awful passer according to every ESPN analyst so that must make the Bears defense the worst in the league if they let a running back throw for 236 yards.
 
Mary Olin
Mary Olin I had a great time at christmas party and 2day hangin w/the girls...I am so lucky2have such wonderful women in my life 2day...2MORE DAYS UNTIL BOB SEGER CONCERT OH YA OH YA...
 
Sydney Coundiff
Sydney Coundiff Going to bed, tired, had a pretty good weekend... Goodnight.
 
Nick Conner
Nick Conner Red solo cup I fill u up let's have a party
 
Monique Rodrigue-Marshall
Monique Rodrigue-Marshall I want a chocolate martini!!!!!!
 
Nate Quailes
Nate Quailes come on giants give me a 10 minute drive wit a td....JUST DONT LOSE BY 10....
 
Lerato Lecholo
Lerato Lecholo Monday monday monday.....its always a wondrful day to me!
 
Жасмин Любовь
Жасмин Любовь omg i am a slut for nicely done tats
 
Latasha Smarr
Latasha Smarr Got a photoshoot tomorrow at 4pm and one this Friday[: Yahhh<3
 
Andrea Santiesteban
Andrea Santiesteban I remember these old days...i had a conservation with my cousin. He has an iPhone4. Him: i get a new iPhone4! Me: wow! Him: yeah! Me: your iPhone is an apple! Him: yeah? I dont get it. Me: let me use your iphone. Him: *gave it to me* Me: *put it in the blender* Him: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! *took it back* Me: ugh. I want your iphone turns into an apple juice!!! Him: are u drunk?! Me: no i wasnt drunk. Lmao!
 
Cory Wilson
Cory Wilson To all who didn't see it and want a chance to redeem themselves for not watching the actual event: The IU/UK game is going to be re-aired Monday night at 7pm on ESPN Classic and the BTN.... You're Welcome! Enjoy! :)
 
Julie Horner
Julie Horner I NEED A HEATING BLANKET!!!
 
Joseph Tuthill
Joseph Tuthill Been a long weekend spent time with the love of my life and my best friend smelly and changed tires again and ate dinner with him and Suryp and watched a movie and get to my baby girl tomarrow
 
Kevin Bontello
Kevin Bontello It doesn't take more than 10 seconds to reply to a text.. If you can't waste 10 seconds on me then, say no more.and It be the same people, who can't put their phone down when they're w/ you, that'll always talk about "I never got your text." .. Lies.
 
Trayshawn Davis
Trayshawn Davis LMS* IF yu Support pansexuals A person who is sexually interested in other people regardless of gender including males, females, transexuals, tansvestites, gender benders, hermaphrodites,intersexuals, androgenous people, and those with sex-chromosome anomaly such as klinefelter syndrome or turner syndrome
 
Marri Anntoinette Parks
Marri Anntoinette Parks That was a lick.....look like it kinda hurt.....
 
Shijin Osho
Shijin Osho Gdmng freiends.hava a nice day:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment