Monday, December 12, 2011

i hate this wind and slushy snow coming down power is out too thought i lost 1 of he kittys ok no more going outside after dark 1112if it

Kastle Sorensen
Kastle Sorensen i hate this wind and slushy snow coming down!!!! power is out too!
 
Mike Meyer
Mike Meyer thought i lost 1 of he kittys ok no more going outside after dark
 
Jonathan Roper
Jonathan Roper 1112..if it wasnt for u in high school i would have died and probably failed, you kept me alive you were the shit and i miss you!!\
 
Nigel Booth
Nigel Booth I hope that special person texts back!!
 
Kyle Eadbhárd McKinney
Kyle Eadbhárd McKinney 1. Resolved, that I will do whatsoever I think to be most to God’s glory, and my own good, profit and pleasure, in the whole of my duration, without any consideration of the time, whether now, or never so many myriad’s of ages hence. Resolved to do whatever I think to be my duty and most for the good and advantage of mankind in general. Resolved to do this, whatever difficulties I meet with, how many and how great soever. 22. Resolved, to endeavor to obtain for myself as much happiness, in the other world, as I possibly can, with all the power; might, vigor, and vehemence, yea violence, I am capable of, or can bring myself to exert, in any way that can be thought of. From the Resolutions of Jonathan Edwards
 
Alex Fabian
Alex Fabian imma going to san diego for the last week of school and just acidently droped my phone down the stair witch sucks dick so not gonna talk to anyone on the for for a whole month or till i fix my phone hoorgay!!!!! ://
 
Dwyane Mcculloch
Dwyane Mcculloch Just decided i wanna go to Las Vegas and ride their roller coasters on top of buildings :)
 
Amanda Carter
Amanda Carter Is working on day 15. Wish Santa could wrap the gifts that I bought, I don't have time. Hope every stays warm and has a goodnight.
 
Ikusagba Emmanuel Odunayo
Ikusagba Emmanuel Odunayo Its not what they see as d matter with but what matters to God;and that i can clearly see in Jeremiah 29:11 God has plans to donate to you a colourful;beautified end,He who laugh last!! Hahaa!! Its ur turn to luagh and rejoice now...happy xmas friends
 
Esmy Hernandez
Esmy Hernandez - LMS : If We Lived Together... [] Smoke 24/7 . ;D [] Argue All The Time -__- [] Sex Sex Sex ! (; ...... ... ... ... [] Eat Ice-Cream for breakfast (: [] Watch movies. c: [] Prank call xD [] Text You Even Though Were Right Across, The Room :D [] Chat.♥ ^_^ [] Play Fight ... [] Cuddle♥ c; [] Kiss :* [] Get drunk (; [] Throw a Mean Ass Party. (x [] Make out. (; [] Whatever You want. . . . [] I Wouldn't Want To Live With You. -_- [] Put This As Your Status So I Can Like It.♥
 
Brittany Mitch
Brittany Mitch L M S ♥♥ :) [] I like your profile picture [] I like your eyes [] I like your smile [] I like your swag [] I love you [] I miss you :( [] your funny [] you're cute [] you're pretty [] HMU :D [] you mean something to me [] stop being a stranger [] we need to hang out [] I like your personality [] copy this as your status so i can like it :)
 
Hold On
Hold On today i held exam plzzzzzzz all frnds pray for me. thnx in advance
 
Collin Vinson
Collin Vinson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbsk127TnnE I love this video so damn much! thanks kelsey for showing me this
www.youtube.com
http://fratlife.spreadshirt.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/jimmyTatro The views and opinions expressed in this video do not reflect those of any other member of ...
 
Tew Pretty My-my
Tew Pretty My-my {{**LIKE NOW**}} FOR A GUD NIGHT WALLPOST & A <3 ON UR WALL!!!! # I AM DOIN EVERYBODY FR FR
 
David Meyer
David Meyer I can't think of a clever use of the first world problems meme... - first world problems
 
Jez Comesky
Jez Comesky people think we cant make it ppl say that we dont kno wat we r doing ppl say me and u dont kno wat the real worlds like ppl say ive been there and i kno how it turns out but idc bc thats wat lives r about taking chances going out on ur own doing wat u think is best making ur own decisions, so i say we take that leap i say we prove them wrong no matter wat every one says they can joke they can laugh they can do watever but we will still be strong and confident and we will never give up never and we will always have eachother
 
Edwina Tay
Edwina Tay Singpost sux! :( Why lost mails, whyyyyyyyyyyyy.................lost liao, nvm, still want me pay $21.40 if I want them to find it and if they manage to find it. pfffffft
 
Cody Ray Barber
Cody Ray Barber I've come here as a man in shambles Worn out from begging on my knees Please, I'm just trying to keep my family together Now, when you saw your lover wore a ring around her finger Why didn't you stop I have half a mind to make you hurt To make you bleed, to make you suffer I swear if you've touched her Oh, heaven forgive what I would do to you You monster Think about your children They'll never believe what you've done Listen, I am begging you, back off Let me rebuild the things you've shattered She meant it I swear that she meant it She whispered so often Husband, I'll always be here with you But always, always, always, always, always, always Always is valueless I wish I'd never heard her speak a word And I hope you see us Your wife and your children and I Buried in the wreckage of your crime While you're laying down your sins Softly leaning in to kiss your guilt goodnight She is mine, she is She is mine You stole her, somehow tricked her But we'll survive, we will We'll survive She loves me dearly You'll see You are blind, you are You are blind She loves me dearly Loves me she Breathe in, breathe in, breathe in Breathe in, breathe in, breathe in Breathe in, breathe in, breathe in Breathe in, breathe in, breathe in, breathe He finally paused to take a breath and then looked down It felt like staring into hell The man was seated in a chair before him silent A statue framed in pain and flesh He thought, what more can I say to sway him To make the statue speak I swear he's made of stone and I am barely stirring up breeze I'm barely stirring up a breeze And after waiting in the silence Finally turned around to leave Broken and barely through the doorway Breathing slowly, beating hard He heard him speak I guess love's a funny thing The way it fades away without a warning It doesn't ask to be excused And when it's gone, oh it's gone It ain't ever coming back There is nothing you can do to save it To make it breathe the way it did When you were sliding on the ring Trust me, it's gone for good Now there is nothing you can do stop me She is happy when she is with me And I am, I am finally alive I'm sorry
www.youtube.com
There really wasn't a lyrics video up for this song so I decided to make one. What an amazing band indeed. So much passion. If you haven't heard about them c...
 
Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones I had a bunch of fun tonight. but tha best part was seeing all of yall have such a good time, I'm grateful for evry 1 of yall that came!
 
Rebecca Arlene Steinhauer
Rebecca Arlene Steinhauer This sucks why did i fall for sum1 else again ughhhhhh
 
Apostle Tabva-Toto
Apostle Tabva-Toto CURSED FOR NEGLECTING THE HOUSE OF GOD Haggai 1:3 Then came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying, 4 Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste? 5 Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways. 6 Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes. 7 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways. 8 Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD. 9 Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house. 10 Therefore the heaven over you is stayed from dew, and the earth is stayed from her fruit. 11 And I called for a drought upon the land, and upon the mountains, and upon the corn, and upon the new wine, and upon the oil, and upon that which the ground bringeth forth, and upon men, and upon cattle, and upon all the labour of the hands. MESSAGE: The children of Israel were living in their luxurious homes while the temple of the Lord lay in ruin. In other words they were minding about their own affairs while neglecting the affairs pertaining to the house of the Lord. They were living good lives while men of God were suffering. Their houses were well managed while the house of God was poorly managed and neglected. Thus they were cursed. They sowed much but harvested little, they drank but were not quenched of their thirst. They dressed but were not warmed, they earned wages but their money just vanished like putting money in a bag with holes. They looked for much but got little and by the time they got home they had nothing to show. Their life was dry and there was a drought in their lives. Their lives were characterised by lacked. Why? Because the house of the Lord was being neglected. You want a blessing? Tend to the house of the Lord and take care of his Levite your pastor. Where does he live, how does he live, what does he eat, how does he dress, how is his family? How is your local church, is there a need you can meet, is there a contribution you can make, is there a life you can improve? It is your responsibility. Neglect it and you are inviting a curse in your life. Stop talking about the shortcomings of your church or pastor. If any shortcoming, problems, challenges, weakness or need has been revealed to you, it is either so that you stand in the gap and pray or that you do something about it. It is not so that you post it on face book or talk about it. Notice in your own church that the ones who talk too much don’t paticipate in any church activity. They just wait to talk about the problems. As a result their lives are unproductive and stagnant. They are under a curse and need to repent to break the curse. PRAYER POINTS 1. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to your loving kindness and according to the multitude of your tender mercies blot out my transgressions in the name of Jesus Christ. (Psalm 51:1) 2. I confess that I have neglected your house and your Levite, my pastor 3. I ask you now to forgive me as I repent in dust and ashes in the name of Jesus Christ 4. Holy Spirit open my eyes that I may see what needs to be done and what I can do in the name of Jesus Christ 5. Lord Jesus Christ I ask you kindly to rebuke the devourer and reverse every curse operating in my life because of neglecting your house in the name of Jesus Christ 6. May I eat and be filled in the name of Jesus Christ. 7. May I drink and be quenched in the name of Jesus Christ 8. Holy Spirit seal up the holes in my pockets so my wages don’t disappear in the name of Jesus Christ 9. Cause my clothes to warm me in the name of Jesus Christ 10. Cause me to look for much and find it and bring it all home in the name of Jesus Christ 11. Holy Spirit burden me with the condition of the house of the Lord and the welfare of my pastor my concern in the name of Jesus Christ 12. When every other man runs to his own house cause me to run to the house of the Lord and to the man of God in the name of Jesus Christ. 13. Mighty God now open my heavens that they may give me rain and bless my fields that they may yield fruit in the name of Jesus Christ 14. Cause the drought in every area of my life come to an immediate end in the name of Jesus Christ 15. Let the labour of my hands now be blessed in the name of Jesus Christ 16. I take authority over every curse unleashed in any area of my life by neglecting the house and servant of God in the name of Jesus Christ 17. I command every demon associated with the curse to leave at once forever and be scattered never to regroup in the name of Jesus Christ. 18. May every area of my life house affected by the curse begin to receive divine fire of the Holy Ghost for renewal and restoration right now in the name of Jesus Christ 19. I pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ
 
Hailey Jones
Hailey Jones I'm sorry im not perfect, im sorry everything ive done in my life is a mistake to you, im sorry i cant always make you happy:( but cant you accept me for me???
 
Stacy Warner
Stacy Warner So much, so young, I’ve faced on my own Walls I built up became my home I’m strong and I’m sure there’s a fire in us Sweet love, so pure I catch my breath with just one beating heart And I embrace myself, please don’t tear this apart
www.youtube.com
 
Misty Reed
Misty Reed I feel so completely blah and unmotivated. Suckaroo.
 
Joseph Lo Monaco
Joseph Lo Monaco 20 minute live jam from Alvin and the boys.
www.youtube.com
Ten Years After live @ Winterland Aug 4, 1975 A 20 minute "I Can't Keep From Crying". I am the original owner of a copy of a famous Rock Book titled, "Rock D...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment