Monday, December 12, 2011

So i was at work for the two games i wanted to see So Jessica Stennett can you tell me if the pats bengals won Old people always used

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes So i was at work for the two games i wanted to see.... So Jessica Stennett can you tell me if the pats & bengals won??
 
Kayla Hardison
Kayla Hardison Old people always used to tell me "your next!" At weddings, so i started telling them that at funerals.
 
Mantshadi Michelle Mahlatsi
Mantshadi Michelle Mahlatsi m wearing HALLE BERRY's fragrance n it gvs me a headache damn I wasted ma money
 
Takeisa Erraiel Norman
Takeisa Erraiel Norman Is saying I can tell I'm growing up because things that I thought were okay aren't anymore. #donewiththechildishgames...............but on a good note ATTENTION!!!!ATTENTION!!!!! TO EVERYONE THAT LOVES AND CARES ABOUT ME,MY B-DAY IS COMING UP (Dec. 28th) AND I'M LETTING EVERYBODY KNOW THAT I WANT CASH OR CLOTHES( Makiyah Knighton don't be hat in lol!!!) OR PERFUMES.........THANKS AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
 
Kimberly Tobola Drew Harris
Kimberly Tobola Drew Harris So my two boy's went to Stop a dance they have at the Boy's and Girls club all they keep talking about how they were grinding getting sandwitched between girls. But wait I asked if they new what was they told me the girl's put there back aginst them with there hands on hip or even there pelvic area. Oh yah they also told me a bunch of people made out. I thought it was supervised by cops and adults. Whats going on with this shit! kids now a days!
 
Na'Shema Boss McCormick
Na'Shema Boss McCormick I love the way you lie
 
Susie Lockett
Susie Lockett HELLD MY FB FAMILY AND FRIENDS WANTED U ALL TO KNOW HOW HAPPY U ALL MADE ME AND THANK U FOR EVERY B-DAY WISH SENT NO THAT GODS FAVOR HAS MADE THIS A WONDERFUL DAY FOR ME . WITH PUNKIN AND PUDDIN AND ALL OF YOU . I LOVE U ALL WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALWAYS WISH GODS BLESSING WILL SHOWER U FOR ALWAYS.
 
Byron Resuello
help.yahoo.com
Here's an article from Yahoo! Help that you may find useful. For more Y! product help articles and tutorials, visit help.yahoo.com.
 
Jo Joubert
Jo Joubert Well it is that time again. I hear my pillow calling me and I need to attend to it. Night all see you in the morning.
 
Roslyn Jean Tripp
Roslyn Jean Tripp My poop baby all stuffed up. I might take him to dr tomarrow aww its so sad it make me sad and feel bad.
 
Alisha Smith
Alisha Smith i love this!!!
~<3~
 
Shory Gurll Joey
Shory Gurll Joey Confession 10 | this might not sound true but I was in honnor / merit roll my entire life xD Hehehe im a nerd that ppl love
 
Mercedes Neely
Mercedes Neely I laugh at ppl that think they are better than everyone.. #getoveryourself
 
Steven Englund
Steven Englund if i search for Cher i want to list to Cher.... not some hip hop little kid
 
Rory Bigelow
Rory Bigelow i could go for a strawberry pie right now anyone wanna make me one lol
 
Melissa Campbell
Melissa Campbell Wish my hubby will stop snorning n my ear so i can fall asleep ...this gonna be a long nite lol
 
Reyes Estevez
Reyes Estevez i have the urge to punch you in the face
 
Helen Whorton
Helen Whorton WELP OFF TO BED I GO I GOT TO TALK TO A OLD FRIEND FROM OKLAHOMA AN MY FRIEND HELPED ME PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE
 
Kevin Mueller
Kevin Mueller I'm almost there!!! Yikes. I hope they are all nice boys like me.
www.youtube.com
I did not make this video. I am only showing it. The Declaration of Independence Think I can tell you that first sentence But then I'm lost I can't begin to ...
 
Princess Amii Ward
Princess Amii Ward well i think i shud get in the bed wi the mr befre he falls asleep b4 me lol hahaha <3 uu Michael Stables ur my world xxx
 
Ashley Bullchild
www.youtube.com
Chris Brown - I Love You (feat. Ester Dean)
 
David Dominguez
David Dominguez out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell -- but even after 25 stories,
 
Albert Joseph Jefferson
Albert Joseph Jefferson I leave the body alone, and, the body leaves me be. I find that the body can manage quite well on its own. It needs no help from me. It don't need no pills, no vitamins, no shots, no exams, no insurance, no "special" diets, no doctors, no anything out of the ordinary. All it needs is a healed mind that in "sickness" doth not believe! Very seldom am I aware of the body and very seldom is the body aware of me. We like it like that! More time for spirit and mind there be. And, body can do its thing with no help from me. ~PA~.
 
Kenny Shoemaker
Kenny Shoemaker oh how i love thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
 
Charlie Hust
Charlie Hust I love college basketball fans, but you can't be part of two fan bases. Is it baseball season yet? I have young minds to mold!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment