Monday, December 12, 2011

Thalaivaaaaaaaaaaaaa What a moment this is MAny more happy returns of the day What i am now is because of u Why i am in fb

Robo Vignesh
Robo Vignesh Thalaivaaaaaaaaaaaaa . What a moment this is . MAny more happy returns of the day . What i am now is because of u . Why i am in fb is because of u . Why we all are happy is because of u . More than the cinematic joy that u have given us , utaught us what life is all about . Thalaivaaa you are my demi god infact The god . This is one of the greatest day in my life . Going to celebrate the whole day . Waiting to see you badly in screen . We have grown up watching you and your movies and want to end our lives by doing the same . MAny more happy returns of the day Thalaivaaaaa . This is the day guys that we have been waiting for the entire year . Long live Thalaivar ♥ :) love u thalaivaaaa

Likes

Robo Vignesh
 
Naelazsha Oneal
Naelazsha Oneal -Lms () u cute () u sexy () u ard () u ugly # lms ( stolen from cuzo ily )
 
Jessie Simms
Jessie Simms missin my baby to death n cant wait til i get to finally be wit him. i love u mariah lynn simms & barri booth <3 forever & always yours babe
 
Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore 9 idk u but that should change
 
Kiara Walton
Kiara Walton I FALL IN LOVE WIT DIS GURL MORE AN MORE EACH DAY..LOVE U AMERIA KING..GLAD IM DOIN DIS BY MYSELF..DAT WAY ID HAVE 2 SHARE TYME WIT NOBODY..IM A STINGY BITCH LMAO
 
Quinn Marie Lerol
Quinn Marie Lerol S I N G L E or N O T put this as your status and see what color people inbox you!(: ;) ITS A SECET!! Shhh..Black : I want A relationship Green : I'm falling for u :Purple : I miss you....Orange : I really like you. Pink : I love you!Red : I miss how we were...Yellow : Kiss me.Blue : Your Sexy:Grey : We need to talk:Brown : i want another chance. ** inbox me...
 
Karleigh Jean-Nicole Norris
Karleigh Jean-Nicole Norris Dear Past Me You had a good life. U were that tallish fat kid in the front of class. U had a huge speech problem that everyone noticed. No guys liked u cause the way u looked. U looked like a messes up opalompa. Ur nickname was lion king cause of ur weird looking hair. Bit don't worry past me in a few years it will be the oppisite trust me lol u have the best bf ever! And ur hairs isn't as bushy anymore and u talk a lit better. And ur not as fat I love u old me.
 
Dannyy Mɇ ØrcourɇsMɇ
Dannyy Mɇ ØrcourɇsMɇ ★LMS★ -If we kissed by accident i would: [] bite ur lips []continue kissing ♥ ... ... ... ... []slap you []laugh about it []wonder if i should kiss you back []it wouldnt happen []will never ever ever ever...sooo dont get your hopes up -If you held my hand i would: []lock my fingers between yours []stand there like wtf are you doing []let you keep it []pull away -If you hugged me i would: []pull you in closer♥ []push away []id be shocked []its alrite just let u hug me -You should: []make this your status so i can like []hit me up now []inbox me♥ []do nothing -would I date you: []yes []maybe []no
 
Debbie Gilmore Fourie
Debbie Gilmore Fourie monday again!!!! Dr T hope u working ha ha !
 
Generali Patolitoh Nzomoh
Generali Patolitoh Nzomoh Morning?Honestly do u mean kuna yeyote anasema leo ni JAMUHURI day!!?
 
Muzira Graceous
Muzira Graceous Goodmorn'g my dear friendz,I jst wish u da best in all yo endeavours. May u live 2 testify da gdness & da luv of da Lord in dis week!. God bless u all...
 
Ezekiel Blue Watson
Ezekiel Blue Watson Uh huh i know u wantin dis uh huh telll me can u handle it uh huh show me how u work dem hips uh huh and maybe u can roll wit it uh huh
 
Taylor Klemoff
Taylor Klemoff 5 likes and I'll do my abc's. A avalible? B best memmorie C crushing on D drink you had last E easest person to talk to F favorite song G grostest memorie H home town I in love with J jelouse of K kissed last L longest relasionship M milkshake flavor N number of siblings O one wish P person you called last Q question your allways asked R reason to smile S song you last sang T time you woke up U underwear color V virgin? W worst habit X x-rays you had Y your last time you cried Z zodiac sighn
 
Sarah Renee Donaho
Sarah Renee Donaho i am gonna need books to read while in rehab if u have any that i can borrow or have please let me know. thanx
 
Starboi Leija
Starboi Leija 1111 I USED TO LIK U BEFORE U GOT PREGO LOL
 
Kimberly Anne
Kimberly Anne Its my Time ---Fab-u-Losos way
 
Patrick Brandt
Patrick Brandt Good morning 2 all my fbook friends hope u all have a good night rest
 
Tynisha Edwards
Tynisha Edwards Say This Fast: U , R , 2 , 6 , C , & I , 1 , 2 , 4 , Q Like when yu get it .. Stole From: PrettyBoy Santana
 
Oscar Flores
Oscar Flores gt locked out my phone so if u callin or txtin srry but wont b able to answer u back untill tomorow
 
Cristina Hernandez
Cristina Hernandez i never wanted to disturb your life Michel Messi and from now am done gud luck i wish u the best with her just remember tht i loved u and its was sincerly

Likes

Cristina Hernandez
 
Lor Tiffypooh Rush
Lor Tiffypooh Rush Somethings jus are not meant to be u can try hard as u can but thing jus wont happen or go right. But god knows i want them to
 
Megan Blaylock
Megan Blaylock Oh and @ La Tonya I'll through my coat at u again anytime lmao!!! Mmmkkkeeyy
 
Santosh Panjiyar
Santosh Panjiyar The greatest gift u can give to sum1 is ur Time,B'coz when u give sum1 ur time, U r givin them a portion of life that u never get back.............!! Gud morng frends....
 
Jason Matthews
Jason Matthews @ valhalla x-mas party....open bar and free food all night so u know I'm here!!!! White boy wasted and fat boy time lol
 
Missy Winy Teclah
Missy Winy Teclah Nao i biliv that all gals hav had a chain of joking men that they lie they lav you a galfriend of mine ia in fb just kold me nao to tel me dat she has the xame problem even mo than me and stl almst ol her friends safa the xame siknes i nao undastand why wen i updated my status yestaday thea was NO gal who dared touch it bt the men who had the charaktas i tokd abot tuk heels to post a koment kwanza wale wamekoment vibaya ndo hao if you fyl u ken just go ova it and b amazd
 

No comments:

Post a Comment