Monday, December 12, 2011

does anyone know a good place where i can get my posters framed at a good price what a lovely day I am a very lucky girl to have such

Nathan Bishop
Nathan Bishop does anyone know a good place where i can get my posters framed at a good price???
 
Ceri Barlow
Ceri Barlow what a lovely day. I am a very lucky girl to have such fantastic people
 
Cassius Mabunda
Cassius Mabunda in de train ha ha ha ppl r vry funny here, i thnk i mst use it quite more often.
 
Angel AS
Angel AS I deserve a break, I worked too hard the last 4 months, someone wants to spend time with me? obviously doing something unproductive...
 
Vicky Singh
Vicky Singh EVERYBODY PLZ PRAY 4 ME, I NEED DEATH #TBH VICKY V2R.#
 
Bill Wallstrom
Bill Wallstrom I had a bunch of updates...who knew
 
Princess Chantelle Dartnell
Princess Chantelle Dartnell Happy birthday to ma bby bro who is 11 today crnt believe how much u have grown up :D i love u so much wade have a gd day even though u got skool u and the family mean the world to me
 
Bob Marty
Bob Marty I hate when I cancel on plan and the otha one cancel on me
 
BlurBlur Lam
BlurBlur Lam arh..... i jst waiting for ppl came here buy shirt????
 
Hannah Hill
Hannah Hill I have gone approximately 18 hours without a book and im getting restless... A bookless hannah is no bueno!
 
Tokyo Driift
Tokyo Driift HAD A BLAST WID MY ENVIIES LMAO HBD KUPPY!!! I LOVE YOU TRICK...
 
Pooja Iyer Khushi
Pooja Iyer Khushi Friend is one who forgives before you say sorry, understands when you say i forget, waits forever when you say 1minute and stays wit you when you say leave me alone.
 
Kairon Simpson
Kairon Simpson hope some REAL girls come up dis next semester cuz dese females from dis semester was cocky and stuck up..but im glad da ones i did meet was cool
 
Rocio Rivera
Rocio Rivera Media ir al Stone pero el deber me llama... Ese deber se llama Jazmin n she literally does call me... namas dan las once n I know my fone is gona ring to hear her voice... I guess time for me to call it a night... :) K descansen.. Y le doy mil gracias a mi Virgen de Guadaluper x darme un dia mas d vida. Y darme sana la razon x la cual lucho cada y x la cual yo vivo... :) Have a blessed night everyone...
 
Glorilyn Domadalug
Glorilyn Domadalug i feel really alone,lonely?!!being far from your family and friends was like a hell..can't talk to anyone cant even smile naturally sometimes life is just a mystery there are thing you wanted and can have them but you just wont take it!!why can't we just have it all!!life is just a one big fucking shit!!!!1
 
Putua Beswick
Putua Beswick now to do my big girls 21st tomorrow...hhhmmmmmm wonder wot she wants....wish i could give my girl the world tomorrow..coz she so deserves it...love u bub.
 
Felicia L. Akins
Felicia L. Akins really dont want to make the trip in the mornin but I know it is for the best...Keep us in your prayers. God knows all about it and I know he will do his will...I love my husband son and baby girl!!!
 
Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson From now on I shall be know as the Dovahkiin ;)
 
Carlos Barillas
Carlos Barillas Dam she always makes my nite everytime i tlk to her
 
Karen E. Quinones Miller
Karen E. Quinones Miller When he looked up and saw her sitting in front of him with a gun pointed at his groin, he tried to let out a scream but the duct tape over his mouth stifled the sound. “Okay, we’re going to go through this pretty fast, I hope,” Chastity said in a calm voice. “First I need to let you know I’m serious. So . . . “ She paused, and took a deep breath, then aimed and fired. A bloody hole opened up in his ankle. “Shit, I was aiming for your big toe. Sorry about that. I think the silencer threw me off.” Danny’s head was thrown back, and she could see he was trying to holler at the top of his lungs. She bit her lip, as the reality of what she was doing sunk in. She’d never shot anyone before, and never thought she’d have to. But, hell, it was either this nigger or Jackie, she thought. The memory of the video, and what Danny had put through Jackie through hardened her enough to continue. “Calm down so we can talk,” she said. She waited a few seconds. “I don’t have much time. Either you calm down...
www.amazon.com
Chastity Jones is the real thing. She’s beautiful, she’s classy, and she’s got money to spend. Other people’s money. As long as there are men around, 19-year-old Chastity will be rolling in their dough. At 16 her mother was killed, her father sent to prison, and she&#x...
 
Terri Denton
Terri Denton Beautiful words for all of us with a son.....I'll always need my son no matter what age I am. My son has made me laugh...made me proud...made me cry...hugged me tight...seen me fall...cheered me up...kept me going strong...and driven me crazy at times! But, my son is a promise from God that I will have a friend forever! Put this on your status if you have a wonderful son that you love with all your heart! Like · · 4 hours ago ·
 
Elizabeth Vest
Elizabeth Vest First all nighter....it better pay off, but this isnt as bad as i imagined. Good company helps :)
 
Nathan Zwiener
Nathan Zwiener I used to be a good composer. But then I took an arrow to the knee.
 
David Whelligan
David Whelligan come visit me i live here it's great sand pool and bar what more could a man wan...
 
Danielle Guinn
Danielle Guinn I wish I could be effortlessly beautiful. :/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment