Monday, December 12, 2011

Lmao I was finishing eatn and my 3year old said to me Y u aint smoking ur newport ma I juss smdh and said its time to stop now Lol

Felicia Kenon
Felicia Kenon Lmao. I was finishing eatn and my 3year old said to me. Y u aint smoking ur newport ma. I juss smdh and said its time to stop now. Lol im done smoking thanks baby boi
 
Julie C. Stinger
Julie C. Stinger Well I have one more exam this Thursday and then I am done until January 23. Looking forward to a break of just sewing and reading. It has been a rough first semester. Will be glad when this is all over.
 
Rachael Wilson
Rachael Wilson Why am I so freakin miserable?...
 
Sharita Brown
Sharita Brown I see it time block frew smdh at u she the reason why u smile do for her she smile . Long she have me she gona smile 4 ever and day
 
Daniel Ulugaono Got Bank
Daniel Ulugaono Got Bank YEA, I TOLD DIS PERSON YESTERDAY DAT THA raiders IS GONNA GET BLASTED BY THA green packers... I GUESS THA PERSON DIDNT BELIEVE ME... LOL !! RAIDERS ARE WACK !! LOL !!
 
Michelle Barnett
Michelle Barnett Love is painful im tight on all that! Jus wanna be left alone! Guess i wasnt dumb enough yo bad lmfao!
 
Ronni Rexroat
Ronni Rexroat Me & Mr. Wrong get along soo good even though He Breaks My Heart So Bad We Got a Special Thing Goin On Oh I Love My Mr. Wrong!
 
Lacresha Jackson
Lacresha Jackson So ready 2 move nxt yr I cnt stay hur muc. lonqr uuqqhh!! #ready4thebigchanqe
 
Raelyn Williams
Raelyn Williams soo id like to meet this mick guy imm suposably dating, that I had no idea about?, I swear the stuff you hear around phs...
 
Quinton Burse
Quinton Burse i can only be me ..
 
Donald Samuel Capes
Donald Samuel Capes Whew wish I never stopped working out! I'm outa shape! Did a mile tonight with the dogs and abs and arms/chest my upper body hurts
 
Coneh Gumaneh
Coneh Gumaneh yo evry1snz goin to bed well i aint goin no wer got notin else to du ama b upp all nyt
 
Radasha Thomas
Radasha Thomas if only they can feel mi pain and see wat i go through.....
 
Latoya Too Grand Hart
Latoya Too Grand Hart so bored but i will call it a nite
 
Chavon Haywood
Chavon Haywood Now i lay me down to sleep, i pray the Lord my soul to keep, if i should die before i wake i pray the Lord my soul to take...
 
Cookie Monsterr
Cookie Monsterr Nevermind. I'm tireed! Dx I have school tm, still need to finish hw. #Offline<3
 
Shabria Jackson
Shabria Jackson Repost if you love your mom♥, if not she will die at 10:00 clock # I should've looked I'm scared of dese things,ughh
 
Eileen Warner
Eileen Warner Its late and I can't sleep.. gotta be up at 3:45... what the flick...
 
Daphine Baddazz Arceneaux
Daphine Baddazz Arceneaux Yeah I call it lik I seez it.....yur a HOEE so do me a favor go on dhat corner and make me sum money hoe!!!!!! KMSL
 
Melissa Guevara
Melissa Guevara Q: wuld u go out withh meee agaiin? A:umm no , I like us as friendss , u always be making me ctfu .
 
Woodrow Iquiran Coles
www.youtube.com
Another animated video. Photoshopped & Premiered. :) For everyone asking how I make music videos, click here: http://kzeerap.tumblr.com/faqme Fave it, Like i...
 
Gabrielle Van Poucke
Gabrielle Van Poucke Mystic Meg says that I "will be betrayed by a man who's name starts with the letter 'U' " .... I don't know Guy who's name starts with 'U'
 
DeAndre King Dre Boyd
DeAndre King Dre Boyd 2794 u my Lil cuz and I love u and miss u I ain't seen u in a min either but we use to be clownin in Alabama watching Friday damn near every day
 
Robyn Missin You
Robyn Missin You with all the work i have done so far i should be getting a call with in two weeks hoping and praying it turns out the way i plan #BetterMe
 
Lhoi Agleron Caliboso II
HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2011 This has got to be our "flashiest" collection ever. I assure you the materials are the best as well--worth the pricier tag *SHIPPING THRU XEND EXPRES POWERED BY LBC within mla=50 outside mla =100 * I do combine shipping payments are accepted thru: Gcash,Bdo cash card,metrobank,lbc cash pick up,western union,m/cebuanna lhuillier ======= OPEN FOR RESELLERS ===== for interested resellers pls pm me your email address,thanks contact # 0906.4823-900 email address: loida_ga@yahoo.com for interested reseller pls send us your email address for complete details :) note: These will be available in a new packaging as well: mesh small bag and big bag (same as before). In the spirit of Christmas, the silver box will be available upon request. We will not box it unless requested to save it from wear and tear during transit.
HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2011 This has got to be our "flashiest" collection ever. I assure you the materials are the best as well--worth the pricier tag. The Prep School Collection is made of canvas material while the Luxe Collection is made of premium synthetic material (similar to bvenom, the quilt is even thicker). Grab a pair NOW! PM FOR INQUIRIES :) Frollic Sales Head Distributor of Resellers,Retailers,Wholesalers & Buyers :) contact # 0906.4823-900 email address: loida_ga@yahoo.com for interested reseller pls send us your email address for complete details :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment