Monday, December 12, 2011

If the universe is so badhow on earth did human beings ever come to attribute it to the activity of a wise and good Creator I reallyLMwit a smile

Vidya Sagar Jadam
Vidya Sagar Jadam If the universe is so bad...how on earth did human beings ever come to attribute it to the activity of a wise and good Creator?
 
JaMarce' Taylor Boii Armer
JaMarce' Taylor Boii Armer I really.....LM$...wit a smile :-)
 
Ashley Patrice So Blessed
Ashley Patrice So Blessed whoaaa u jst gott too b more carfull .. And he wonder why ii dnt fuck widd him #jst bee a liddo smarter with your choices burnt tf out cuz
 
La'Raymond Phillips
La'Raymond Phillips Inbox me a <3 if you L <3 V E Rayy Rayy !
 
Mszgorgeous Joyy
Mszgorgeous Joyy BORED OUT MY MIND N GOT ALOT OF ISH ON MY MIND REALLY FEEL LIKE CRYN AT THE MOMENT...BUT WHAT IS CRYN GOING TO SOLVE NOT ISH SO IM JUST CHILLN FINNA TAKE A HOT SHOWER AND LISTEN TO SOME OLD MONICA SLOW JAMS....LOVN MY BABIS JA'MIYAH&JEREMIAH
 
Mitchell Dusbabek
Mitchell Dusbabek I was having a nice dinner. Watching TV. A "FEED THE CHILDREN" commercial comes on to ruin my dinner for the umpteenth time. Me and George Carlin agree. If you can't feed a kid...DON'T FUCK !!!! Flaming irresponsible idiots are responsible for kids they can't feed...in non-war circumstances of course.
 
Robert Mccullough
Robert Mccullough the real metallica.saw them live at a block party in southgate in 82.gotta say back then they sucked.so happy they learned to play their instruments.
www.youtube.com
Metallica's 30th anniversary show in SF 12/10/2011 with Megadeth's Dave Mustaine - Lloyd Grant - Ron McGovney
 
Brandon Lacey
Brandon Lacey Had some friends drop by the new house with red wine!! Omg best gift ever on a Sunday in Mississippi
 
Ron Harwell
Ron Harwell HELLO ... I NEED A HUG!!!! (No, really, I do). To give me a hug please click "Like" under this post then copy and paste to your own status. I believe that I already know who WILL hug me and who WON'T! Remember that once you click on "Like", you MUST re-post this status on your wall so I can hug you back. Sure will be interesting to see how many of my friends will give me a hug by liking this post. (Don't be SHY, Hugs are awesome ;)
 
Parsons Baptist Church
Parsons Baptist Church If you'd like some help wrapping your Christmas gifts this year, drop by Parsons Baptist Church on Saturday, December 17th. Pastor Jeremy and the young men & women of Parsons will host a Gift Wrapping event from 10 AM to 12 Noon. Please swing by the church and let us serve you, as we seek to serve the Lord during this Christmas season.
 
L.a. Johnson
L.a. Johnson i wanna do some q&a's ?
 
Ashley Gardner
Ashley Gardner Watching don't be a menace!!! Happy Birthday homie....who me??? Yea....Happy Birthday homeboi.... who me??? Yea... Alright blow out your candles..... #Oneofthefunniestmoviesever
 
Matt Talalay
Matt Talalay drawing a lil while listen to meh ipod hmu n if ya dont have my number ask for it <--JeRsEy-->
 
Millie Cryar
Millie Cryar I'M A BIG FAT LOOOSER
 
Mary Helen Angele
Mary Helen Angele felling alone....not a fan;)
 
Fatima Dias Glanzrock
Fatima Dias Glanzrock "Not like me it's your right.Pretending to like me it's a Lack of character." And I do not care one way or another.
 
Zach Cunningham
Zach Cunningham LMS for a good night post #tired!
 
Kiasmine Ricki Wilson
Kiasmine Ricki Wilson i need a vacation.. every 6 months>twice a year!
 
Liel Hayun
www.youtube.com
I wrote this over a year ago but never got around to making a video for it or posting it to youtube...i rediscovered it on my laptop recently and decided to ...
 
Elaine Alaniz
Elaine Alaniz Is anyone in Cali. driving to Houston for the Holiday's? I need to get my puppy out here? I don't want to ship her on a cargo truck because I don't know how they will treat her.
 
Stay Jakin
Stay Jakin Fuck bitch and hoe i net a new girl
 
Putu Indrawan Astika
Putu Indrawan Astika pacaran thok gak rabi2, Minat thok gak dadi2 RT @GNFI Setelah dikabarkan diminati oleh Benfica, Andik Vermansyah juga diminati oleh klub Serie A, Novara -> http://bit.ly/sUNHXT
us.bola.vivanews.com
Andik sudah 7 kali membela Timnas U-23 dengan sumbangan 1 gol. - Klub Serie A Bidik Andik Vermansyah
 
Heng Lim
apps.facebook.com
Boni gives birth to fourth puppy. Mi dalmata da luz a un cachoro.
 
Karthikeyan Ganesan
Karthikeyan Ganesan Simplicity is his strength We should Learn from him
The Biggest Superstar Of India wearing a ordinary rubber slipper and is using a normal basic phone... Ivara maari yarum ila...He is @[119967774711018:274:RAJINI - Biggest Superstar Of India] The only actor who doesn't act OFF the screen, @[210507232350705:274:Thalaivar], The epitome of Simplicity... A must " Share" photo.... https://www.facebook.com/Rajini.B.S.India RBSI - Classic Collections, Share :-)
RBSI Exclusive Pics
 
Hillary Woods Brown
Hillary Woods Brown At da house chillin bored watchin a movie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment