Monday, December 12, 2011

u already knoCowBois gt off our dck haterzz Guys in the world of fb i wish u all da best in jamuhuri day man Eli wtfare you doin throwin all

Percy Hardy
Percy Hardy u already kno...CowBois, gt off our d?ck haterzz!!
 
Yusuf Mukare Kariuki
Yusuf Mukare Kariuki Guys in the world of fb i wish u all da best in jamuhuri day
 
Kailah Miggins
Kailah Miggins man Eli wtf......are you doin throwin all des passes away den ganna throw an interception are u serious.....come on GIANTS get back in dis thang......LETS GO BABY!!!! ~GIANTS ALL DA WAY BABY~ LETS GET IT!!!!!!
 
Sechaba Witties da Cartoonist
Sechaba Witties da Cartoonist To share love with someone special knowing that person is not committed thats no love,coz at da end u might end up being played by ur lover.its easy to c when ur partner is cheating on u!
 
Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia U just gotta love them COWBOYS!
 
Martina SoNoticed Coleman
Martina SoNoticed Coleman WE ALL HAVE @LEAST 1 FRIEND THATS ON NO LEVEL @ ALL N WANT U TA FALL VICTIM LIKE THEM SORRY I CANT FALL BUT I WILL STEP BACK CAUSE IM ON MY GROWN WOMAN ISH N IM NOT LETTING ANY UNBALANCED MUTHAFUCKA MESS THAT UP...NO IM JUS NOT GONNA DO IT CTHU BLOWIN OUT SMOKE N LOGGIN OUT GOOD NITE............MUAHx11
 
Deidre Byrd
Deidre Byrd Woot woot...ANUTHA TD!!! #1cowboys...Where my #cowboyhaters now?!? I can't hear U!!! LoL
 
Jay Kash
Jay Kash Tired az fuk Jst got back to da krib bout to eat and just chill sn. Da Cell gud so hmu if u ain't got da numba just ask fo it ;)
 
Sameer Agrawal
Sameer Agrawal Amazing morning for me ...................... Thnx god nd specially to my love Pari Sweetes :) :) :) i love u pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 
Pologang Meechie
Pologang Meechie R.I.P MAMA I C MY SELF SAYIN MAMA WAT U WANT FROM DA STORE.. ....
 
Krrish Next Gen Scientist
Krrish Next Gen Scientist Its So Touching Na.... Feeling U Like Special Moments,,,:))))))))))))))
www.youtube.com
for u .............................................................
 
Lovett Stovall
Lovett Stovall At end of the day i got my self I love u lovett stovall
 
Joseph Liufau
Joseph Liufau Razor: hey rain, do u have issues? Rain: no my issues are solved! :3 Razor: thats a lie! XD Rain: IKR!! XDD
 
William Major
William Major golden rule. There are 4 quarters in football, someone let the giants know that ha ah ah giants u suck
 
John Depaul
John Depaul PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE U KNOW ITS TIME TO OCCUPY
m.facebook.com
 
Estefani Salas
Estefani Salas I'm not random I just think Faster than u :)
 
Tara Brown
Tara Brown fuck u jay, joy, jenny. The definition of piece of shit is definatly u 3. Joy why dont u cum get ur ass whooped again, jenny retard is would b way better w out ur fat ass n jay u can keep thinkin u got it still but we all no u dont. U put ur granpa to same
 
Jasmeet Kaur
Jasmeet Kaur Remember me like pressed flower in ur notebook,it may not b having any fragrance but will remind u of my existence in ur life......
 
Naomi Ranku
Naomi Ranku thank u 4being wat u r 2me realy he means alot 2me, mrning yal!
 
Roger Conde
Roger Conde Dez wide open r u serious u must not want to win!! And good job Sean Lee..
 
Sheryl Morganfield
Sheryl Morganfield Lmao & smh @ u!! Really???
 
Chelssie Crain
Chelssie Crain i love u landon it well be ok u dont got 2 wake up no more momy made sure dada was ok.. i love u landon momy well allways no matter what happens.
 
Visha Mahesh
MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TO U
 
Tammy Fuller-Freeman
Tammy Fuller-Freeman AND THEN WHAT!!!!! IM LOVIN THIS GAME HOW BOUT U???
 
Chelsea Ariel Kingery
Chelsea Ariel Kingery Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. ... Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! ... ... Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on your head? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe. (in the paper the next day:(...A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had herwear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.If u love any one this much re-post this and the love of yourlife will realize they feel the same
 

No comments:

Post a Comment