Monday, December 12, 2011

To everyone who supports the 99 protests I you really want to make a difference even if it's a small difference buy American or buy from mom and pop stores

Myles Corvalan
Myles Corvalan To everyone who supports the 99% protests. I you really want to make a difference (even if it's a small difference) buy American, or buy from mom and pop stores instead of massive chains. Don't just talk, back it up.
 
Candice Hampton Thompson
Candice Hampton Thompson Just witnessed our best friends saying "I do" what a happy day!!
 
Joey Francois
Joey Francois I want to tour :/
 
Kelvin Griffin
Kelvin Griffin I need knew contacts
 
Olubukola Hodonu Johnson
Olubukola Hodonu Johnson "A DAY FAVOUR IS = TO 100 DAYS OF LABOUR" God all wht I hv labour for starting frm january stil dis moment ALASEPE wil FAVOUR ME BEFORE D END OF DIS 2O11.AMIN.wht about U ?
 
Ivoree Likeaboss Park
Ivoree Likeaboss Park Stephen King's Bag of Bones1/2: I expected more of.
 
Uche Favour
Uche Favour end of year party for youth on December 17th . I thank God for all my children. you have worked very hard. Please let me know what times you are available on December 17 so we can rent a place and a dj for you. you are all wonderful and I enjoy serving you.
 
Albert Almine
Albert Almine I guess... I guess...
 
'Lisha SpontaneousLove Belk
'Lisha SpontaneousLove Belk Oh yuh mad huh?!... Ask me do i care?! -_-.........................................................................NOT AT ALL :)
 
Bobby Joseph Marshall
Bobby Joseph Marshall and i wont stop until the cops come in
 
Quizma Fit
Quizma Fit The purpose that you wish to find in life, like a cure you seek, is not going to fall from the sky. I believe purpose is something for which one is responsible; it's not just divinely assigned GUD MORNING PEEPS.
 
Yoshika Casey Rnsa
Yoshika Casey Rnsa I hate when a person can't own up too there mistakes & nothings never their fault! I shouldnt of never even started datin this dumb young ass bitch again in the first place. So I can only blame myself. Night FB.
 
Aiesha Renee
Aiesha Renee i didnt kno exactly wat to c at the resturant the other day
 
Shannon Truitt Trice
Shannon Truitt Trice If You Dont Like Me.............................Delete Me. If You Think im Nice.............................Like my status If You Think im A Good Friend..............Comment a :) on this status If You Ever Liked Me............................Poke me, I won't tell If You Like Me Now..............................Inbox me a heart, I won't tell If You Want To Date Me.......................Inbox me a ;) , I won't tell If You are Brave.....................................You'd put this as your status
 
Leah A'nette
Leah A'nette I need somebody too txt , lmss if uu want too !
 
Erik Alvarado
Erik Alvarado Iam not looking forward to working tomorrow... I need to win the lottery or something..........
 
Jocelyn Alanis
Jocelyn Alanis I guess its all good now lol ...
 
Erin Bonine Julian
Erin Bonine Julian Way to cook up some failure in New York today, Chefs. I think they need to give Todd the boot.
 
Felicia Smith
Felicia Smith My biggest fear has always been afraid of losing people I love, but sometimes I keep asking myself, Is there anyone who’s afraid of losing me too?
 
Debra Perreau
Debra Perreau As this year comes to an end... an a new one about to begin... i hope it is going to be a better year... im no closer to what i want... the days are all the same... so i would like to say thankyou to all of my children...my family...my friend... thanks for all your advice an help... hope you all have a great xmas... thinking of you all... x x x [>:D<]
 
Mike McDonnell
Mike McDonnell So this new xmen cartoon is pretty good. And yes...I am a nerd
 
Katie Scott
Katie Scott I got "Skittles " on the What nickname fits you best? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-htmnm/?ref=asp
 
Joe Chapa
Joe Chapa i know one of these days soon we will play in san antonio like how we used too :) i cant wait
 
Rochelle Johnson
Rochelle Johnson I miss my baby travion hes not here to work my nervers its gonna be to dang on quite 4real.
 
Robyn Chenowa
Robyn Chenowa I should head out now. Gona go meet cady halfways ha, Inbox or ttc 980-0177 [:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment