Saturday, January 7, 2012

U always find out the real in a person on fbin reality there a different person Got me a crankie butt tonightthe joy of colic and teethin baby Ok seriously

Michael Soto
Michael Soto U always find out the real in a person on fb....in reality there a different person....
 
Jessica Culpepper
Jessica Culpepper Got me a crankie butt tonight....the joy of colic and teethin baby
 
Mary Godawa
Mary Godawa Ok seriously, I know I live in the country but it's JANUARY and there is a house fly buzzing around in here!
 
Elizabeth Quinn
Elizabeth Quinn We successfully completed anothe steep granite slope climb to the summit of Castle Rock yesterday after a 7 km hike. Love it and onxe again we all made it. Sorry but photis on my other camera for this one. 360 panoramic views and a treasure chest in top which the kids found and we added to. NOSTALGIA.
 
Emily Grace Pearson
Emily Grace Pearson What a pest. -.-
 
Pertemuel White
Pertemuel White Hoes always worried bout the next bitch y'all hoes need get a fucking life
 
Karina Melendrez
Karina Melendrez 11 Wonderful Months 2day With My Bbyboy :D. Almost A Year, How Exciting :). && Plenty Of More Months to Cum :)).
 
Laurie Badalamente Roccuzzo
Laurie Badalamente Roccuzzo Taking girl out to dinner and a movie
 
Tim Carter
Tim Carter I've been having a wonderful time today, on my day off, watching episodes of The Waltons that I checked out from the local library. Today's a good time to watch it, so's I can have tears rolling down my cheeks during every episode, and no one would be the wiser! I wonder: What do you think?: Do you like TIM-BOB or TIM-BOY! My aunt always called me TIMMY-LEE! : )
 
Young Rich
Young Rich I NEED A NEW GIRL BESTFRANN IF U WANT THAT POSTOIN LMS
 
Chris Lane
Chris Lane Someone gifted me a subscription to american photo and I dont know who to thank!
 
Danielle Sneed
Danielle Sneed Gabby Self is sooo slow. We went to get gas and I made her pump it. First I told her unleaded and she was like, "huh?" I said the yellow button with an 87 on it. "What do you mean?! Where?" After she found it she couldn't get it to pump. BEcause she wouldn't push it in all the way. Dumb. Then there was a man behind us waiting for the pump and she took so long to get the gas cap back on he got out to help her. SHe was like, "Thanks, I didn't want to blow up the truck."
 
Alexis Chanell
Alexis Chanell Like , On Summ Real Ish ... I Coulf REALLY Go For A #3 Wit A Strawberry Shake From Mickey D's .
 
Holy Mary
Holy Mary The right to life is the most basic of human rights; the Qur'an equates the unjust killing of a single person to killing all of humankind: "And whoever kills a soul…, should be as though he has killed all of humankind." (Qur'an 5:32) Dealing equitably and protecting the rights of every individual is the cornerstone of a Muslim society. God further states in the Qur'an: "O you who believe! Stand up firmly for God, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not hatred of a people invite you to act inequitably; act justly, that is nearer to piety, and be conscious of (your duty to) God, surely God is aware of all that you do." (Qur'an 5:8).
 
Guy Pallazola
Guy Pallazola Well the son is coming over too. Cool now i get al three. Now i am a happy man. :) :) :)

Likes

Stacie Dove Strait
 
Young Papacy
Young Papacy Finkn of becomn a BARON; da hackers noe wat i mean...hahahaaaa
 
Kadie Cooper-jones
Kadie Cooper-jones I have a feelin its gonna b a long nite !!
 
D.j. Caudill
D.j. Caudill Watching the Slipknot Disasterpieces DVD. And drinking a banana and strawberry smoothie.
 
Christopher Bazley
Christopher Bazley Why on Earth didn't anyone tell me about Zurich? What A SPECTACULAR city. Totally in love with it...
 
Nancy Chapman ONeal
Nancy Chapman ONeal And have just now past a car broke down. Man at driver side steering and pushing and what looked like an about a 7 or 8 year old boy behind it pushing. Behind it in the dusk with no flashers on.
 
Clark Kunz
Clark Kunz did some fishin and a lil muddin today in the rango
 
Hunter Stevens
Hunter Stevens On our way to Paoli! Time for a little wrestling! Do Work MV Wrestling.
 
Jessica Osborne
Jessica Osborne Wish I Could Rewind Back To New Years .... Such A Good Night !!! x
 
Fawdzie Mac
Fawdzie Mac wiishing our lil hansom TYRESE TARUIA a huge happie 1st bdae.... Have fun wit R.A.D (RAYMOND,ALLIYAH,DEZ) hope yu kiddies run a muck n a mess....lol Island food mmmmm
 
Allan Liston
Allan Liston To all true Christians, do yourself, your family and your friends a favor and take out a movie called "The Grace Card". It is awesome!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment