Saturday, January 7, 2012

i love the way my anty said just keep fishing for her an u wont get a big fish maybe batter a mromade than she the rit one for you

Isaiah Largo
Isaiah Largo i love the way my anty said just keep fishing for her an u wont get a big fish maybe batter a mromade than she the rit one for you lol i love u anty rhonda
 
Mavis Acquah
Mavis Acquah I didnt kn i ve so many luv once, u r sooo special to me.Thx for de msg and i luv u all...MMMMUAH!!!
 
Darla Vue
Darla Vue Gees bitch. U r so lucky that ur from my mom side of vang family.. If only ur not relate to her I already beat the fuck out of u for talking shit behind my back.. Dont come to me act cool with me n my family.. Skkinnny bitch
 
Kelli Crews
Kelli Crews Either u wit me or against me..... Aiint no way around it.......
 
Josh Junk McCue
Josh Junk McCue Has anyone had that embarissing moment in class when u thought someone was wrong so you said the answer but it turns out u were wrong?That happens to me a lot.
 
Paul 'Buster' Dowson
Paul 'Buster' Dowson Haha I've heard it all now. Boro fans saying boro should get Rhodes. Where's ur money coming from? A monopoly set? The only time u lot will get him is on FIFA now ween ur selves off them drugs n stick ur heads back in the clouds. Lol
 
Monica Muskego
Monica Muskego Heres a big "Happy Birthday" to Matoom'akii CrowChief! And many more to come. May god bless u for today! T.c n enjoy ur bday. :-D
 
Meremaid Serena Kim Chua
Meremaid Serena Kim Chua how did u know i needed someone like u in my life that theres an empty space in my heart:)
 
Greeneyes Dw
Greeneyes Dw nikka u a fb thug idgaf if u frum evergreen an washtenaw wait till i see u nikka
 
Alex Bescoby
Alex Bescoby Best goal I've ever seen Robbie Simpson u beast what a goal Liverpool u racist team full of scumbags ..... White Emile Hesky (Carroll) well played Oldham OAFC till i dieand lets go to wembly <3
 
Melissa J. Cecchetto
Melissa J. Cecchetto ATTENTION!!!!! Tomorrow my office is having a 60% off sale on glasses with a free eye exam. We are only open from 8:45am to 11:45am so if you need an appointment.. call me and i will put u on the schedule!!!!!
 
Gabrielle Williams
Gabrielle Williams When the soca come down pon u...... When the soca comes down pon u........ Daggering str888 #SocaVybz
 
Deep Jas
Deep Jas i miss u deep......jass jass singh
 
Lucy Cabanilla
Lucy Cabanilla Gdnyt mga fb friend specially PASAWAY TROOPS I LOVE U GUYS muuuuuuaaaahhhhh!!..............!!!!!!!
 
Nikola Petrovic
www.njuz.net
SRBIJA, 7. januar 2012, (Njuz) – Provajderi usluga mobilne telefonije i ove godine su rešili da obraduju svoje korisnike time što će spustiti cenu tekstualnih poruka koje u sebi sadrže rimu. Kao i prethodnih godina, očekuje se da će ova odluka izazvati pravu bujicu SMS-ova u stihu.
 
Tracey Lasas
Tracey Lasas Well u doosis lol
 
Alex Moffat
Alex Moffat 15- YOUR MY BEST FRIEND i love you soo much and your all ways there to listen to my problems :) and your a good math buddy and OMG GUESS WHAT? you know that really cool thing augasthya got u? the writing book that makes your writing turn to multicolour? I gotttt onee (y) TEE HEE ily sooo much and i hope that ur having a blast in NYC!!! <3 ILYYSFFFFFM <3 byee <3
 
Anthony Brabston
Anthony Brabston 4 main reasons a girl will stop texting you: 1. U gat her mad 2. U gat boring 3. she fell asleep 4. U said the letter `K`
 
Derrick TherealSolo Miller
Derrick TherealSolo Miller WUD U RATHER HAVE A NEW CAR WITH PAYMENTS BREAKING YOUR POCKETS AND HIGH INSURANCE, OR I NICE USED CAR WITH NO PAYMENTS AND CHEAP INSURANCE? ASK YOURSELF THAT BEFORE YA TAX MONEY BURN A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET AND YOU END UP STRUGGLING ALL YEAR JUST CUZ U WANNA >LOOK< LIKE YOU'RE BALLIN'...#BEWISE
 
Felicity Animah Yeboah
Felicity Animah Yeboah God says,i shd marry u.!!!
 
Tiara Crown Sims
Tiara Crown Sims MONEY cant buy u LOVE, PEACE, & HAPPINESS... but it shoole can buy u PROBLEMS!!! # rich n jesus NOT n da world
 
Antonio Sanchez Gorbachev
Antonio Sanchez Gorbachev GOD u better be listening, coz Atheists dont like speaking to silent gusts. Samael you better be celebrating, coz ur tym wil be done soon. TODAY I TAKE A SIDE...2nyt I dine with conviction on a table laid with unseen beliefs
 
Khadijah Blondiee Slaughter
Khadijah Blondiee Slaughter lol he jus be diggn up lies on me so he can have sum to day to me id u thinkn dis stuff then we dnt needa tlk suppose to be built on TRUST
 
Kelsey Stewart
Kelsey Stewart i will never let u go <3
 
Salahuddeen Abubakar Sheka
Salahuddeen Abubakar Sheka Removed curruptiom first before u remove fuel subsidy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment