Saturday, January 7, 2012

like if u ever miss me Comment if u think bout me Poke me if u would date me Soundtracking app is the bombü Death:take my hand Person:No I know ifi

Jessica A N Cunningham
Jessica A N Cunningham like if u ever miss me! Comment if u think bout me Poke me if u would date me
 
Robert Luigi Fernandez
Robert Luigi Fernandez Soundtracking app is the bomb!ü
 
Fareed Jarbouh
Fareed Jarbouh Death:take my hand Person:No! I know ifi touch u i'll die! Death:OMG u're so smart! *Person High_Fives* Death:Dumbass....
 
Latonja Living LearningLife
Latonja Living LearningLife WHOEVE Don't Like Wat I'm Goin2Sch For Prob Bcuz I'm Doin It4Me N My Kids. TO BETTER US NOT U :-) U Mite Wana Try It N Get The F*#k Up & Stop STUNTN On Fb.! REAL BITCHS DOES REAL THANGS..... GETSUMBITCH.COM
 
Pedro Luis Berrio
Pedro Luis Berrio For the ppl that say u get no hours but always call out or miss work stfu! Is ur own fucking fault smh.
 
Thandi Kente
Thandi Kente >>>>Home. Ewe, ewe,ewe andimfuni u hayi kungcono u ewe,ewe,ewe"iFani" singing my lungs out. Zahara watch out.Nitoooo
 
Dervin Howard
Dervin Howard Its something when u run from god he still looks out for u
 
Nicole B-Natural Prince
Nicole B-Natural Prince STAYIN FOCUS IN #2012...IF U START UR YEAR OFF WIT BS 9 OUT 10 U WILL END IT WIT BS...SOOOOOO LOOKIN FORWARD TO MY NEW FUTURE...#THANKFUL
 
Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera if u wana check out some crazy guns and explosions check out my man http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia
www.youtube.com
Guns, Explosives, and Paintball, what more could you want?
 
Boris Kay
Boris Kay damn, this shit gets u starving.
 
Deb LaForge
Deb LaForge Just was talking to a dear Friend who is going thru a lot and asked me a good question that i could not answer,,, but remember the other nite when my daughter my stepson and i were all talking in the Kitchen and he said I think God has already planned our future and sometimes we just have to wait and be patience.... so when i told him that i think it helped.. and that coming from my Son made my Day a little brighter!! Hes listening and a Great Kid.... Love u Bri.....
 
Hanani Mohd Yusof
Hanani Mohd Yusof Morning facebookers...with u Ols having gudtime today ya.. Wut hazel doing today ya???Woot!!woot!!!
 
Lynice Lomas Garland
Lynice Lomas Garland i just want u to hold me a dont wanna be lonley am flyin close to the ground plz dnt let me go x
 
Olayemi Williams
Olayemi Williams Wot can i offer unto the lord?all i ve to offer is THANK U LORD!
 
Mohamed Hassan
Mohamed Hassan halllooooo,wen i say big hi 2 u it doest mean i want u......ol i want iz just 2 talk
 
Truths Raines
Truths Raines All cable deals just 50$ for today and 2mrrow morning. inbox me for details. nomatter what, i can get u the cable hook up! hurry....
 
Bob Best
Bob Best Russell knights liam radmoor lewis soper fair play to u and everybody else well done
 
Trevor Johnson
Trevor Johnson im so upset so nobody bother me except for emily I'm very upset i wish i was dead every one hates me right now so i wish i was dead u all heard me dead. peace out my life suckes right now
 
Sean Montanaa
Sean Montanaa - CLiCK THEN LiKE , =)
www.facebook.com
 
Sumwhereout N Marz Hubbard
Sumwhereout N Marz Hubbard u got me fucked up if u think u aint bout2 RESPECT dis 1
 
June Blake Boyd
Shhh.... Can u see what's wrong with this picture? If so hit the share button don't answer!!
 
Laxman Adhikari
Laxman Adhikari gd mrn frn..hw r u?
 
Rebekkaha Fisher
Rebekkaha Fisher Lms: Of u want to hang out wit me
 
Simon Mbave
Simon Mbave I love u lyk I love beer
 
Becca Ross
Becca Ross I guess me and Nina r not friends any more.... Stupid Cathy is her new best friend... Miss the past when CATHY was not around!!!!!! Now I don't have a BFF :( >.< *like* if u think Cathy should back off my BFF..... I was her first Cathy so back off!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment