Saturday, January 7, 2012

the fact that idk where the wedding is gonna be and its less four months away bugs me You cant do invitations if you dont know where to put in

Heather Lea Ramsey
Heather Lea Ramsey the fact that idk where the wedding is gonna be and its less four months away bugs me! You cant do invitations if you dont know where to put in order to attend...you cant figure out how or what you have to decorate if you have no idea what you're workin with! wish something would come along like tomorrow like the reception space did! I rly want somewhere in jonesborough so it wont be such a long commute from ceremony to reception! besides that im super tired worked all day...work a 12 tomorrow..just wanna go home and snuggle lol
 
Graeme Bacque
Graeme Bacque So now there are two (ex) cops in our primary legislative apparatus (Fantino being the other). I can see where this is going...
www.cbc.ca
Prime Minister Stephen Harper appointed seven new senators Friday, including an elected senator from Alberta and Ottawa's police chief.
 
Marty Paul Combs
Marty Paul Combs I would say this is a prime refutation of the unfounded "death panel" fears which some of the populace got so worked up about.
Obama care in action
 
Dallas DaJo Vu
Dallas DaJo Vu WHERE MY TRUE DAJO'VU SUPPORTERS AT??????? DID YOU VOTE TODAY YET? HAS IT BEEN A FULL 24 HOURS SINCE YOU LAST VOTED? ARE YOU CONFIRMING THAT YOUR VOTE HAS BEEN COUNTED BY IT SAYING "THANK YOU FOR VOTING" AND NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SAYING "THANK YOU, WE HAVE ALREADY COUNTED YOUR VOTE"? BE AWARE EACH AND EVERY DAY UNTIL WE REACH THE FINISH LINE. AND CONTINUE TO LET YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS KNOW. AND THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN. DAJO'VU (MALE RnB ARTIST OF THE YEAR) www.TwinCitiesURBANMusicAwards.com
Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 7:00pm
 
Sue Moriarty
Sue Moriarty after flying first class with Kelly, I found this to be HILARIOUS!! Not sure I can ever fly coach again (Not without giggling!)
www.youtube.com
Tim is put through the ringer by Carol because he's in the No-Frills section of the airplane while Harvey gets special treatment one seat ahead in First Class.
 
Marlu Carolina Abarca
Marlu Carolina Abarca Someone literally just made my dream come true... David JUST BROUGHT ME FRESH BAKED COOKIES AND CAKE....i f***ing love you AND your mother.lol Happy new year!! XD
 
Nathaniel Ta'ase
Nathaniel Ta'ase i had a VERY nice welcome home gift at 1.25am, put my key in the door (everythings fine) turned the key, (everything ok) turn the handle (everything ok) push door open (everything ok) put my foot in the door BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!! the earthquake hit as i stood in the door way of getting home after being away for 2 weeks! ahahah thanks chch MISSED YOU TOO!

Likes

Nathaniel Ta'ase
 
Frank Keller
Frank Keller I made a whole 125 dollars today, pathetic i say.
 
FatMomma GnemakeIt Abrams-Searcy
FatMomma GnemakeIt Abrams-Searcy i enjoy life as i live it....i regard nun i did....i refuse tu turn bakk the hands of time tu redo mii mistakes...cus in the end mii mistakes is wat brought me tu the women i am today........ <3 quill
 
Tiffany Michelle Denkler
Tiffany Michelle Denkler I have my orders :)) I leave April 10th for BMT
 
Michelle Riggs Hess
Michelle Riggs Hess I was RAISED!!! I didn't just grow up. I was taught to speak when I enter a room, say please & thank you, to have respect for my elders, to get up off my lazy butt and let the elder in the room have my chair, say yes sir and no sir, lend a helping hand to those in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say excuse me when it's needed, & to love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated! If you were raised this way too, re-post this. Sadly, many won't because they weren't, and it shows. Thank you Mom & Dad!!!
 
Anita Doyle
Anita Doyle Need prayers right now... If you are my friend click the like button & then re-post. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever you may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways This is for a friend
 
Sally Lineberry
Sally Lineberry What a fantastic January Day!!! 53 degrees this afternoon and even the motorcycles were on the road......I don't remember when I've seen bikes out in Michigan on the 6th of January!!! It can stay this way as far as I'm concerned!!!
 
Jose Ignacio Magañna
Jose Ignacio Magañna Sorry, I can't hangout. My uncle's cousin's sister in law's best friend's insurance agent's roommate's pet goldfish died. Maybe next time.
 
Eric Nash
Eric Nash Fuck this place. Wish like hell i didnt need this bullshit.
 
Palmere Ritter
Palmere Ritter wow dis simple salad i jus made is soooo gud...
 
Nick Kieselburg
Nick Kieselburg I am so grateful today for all the many blessings that I have.
 
Alex Ronan
Alex Ronan I lovEe to eat butt <3
 
Makayla Mae Berube
Makayla Mae Berube Theres nothing in my life i would want to change those ppl out there who say go get one ur really the ones who dont have one.
 
Priscilla Marie-Reine
Priscilla Marie-Reine I WENT NATURAL FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS...HMM INTERESTING
 
Daramola Femi
Daramola Femi Lord i give u thanks.
 
Emmax Cassiopeia
Emmax Cassiopeia I should go to bed now, but I don't want it to be morning too soon....I don't wanna study the whole day T__T
 
Justin Zero
Justin Zero Where's Dan, from Grim Reaper Gutters? I wanna party with him.
 
John Losardo
John Losardo Im starting to get a little sick of everyone giving me an attitude today for no reason, I WAS feelin good today
 
Kayla Dunn
Kayla Dunn I think our washer hates me... ._. I put the clothes in like normal, and it starts to spin out of control.. I did everything right.. My mom puts clothes in and it works perfectly normal.... -__-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment